Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week (9592 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Okeji(m): 6:37am On May 12, 2020
2016v2017:
Northern Nigeria with northern problem,Sturbbonness and terrorism.

#I SUPPORT YORUBA NATION

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/30/yoruba-nation-becomes-45th-member-of-unpo/

On the move. The Yoruba people of Nigeria just became a sovereign and democratic territory, like the nation of Taiwan having been admitted into the UNPO. Now, as a territorial and independent government of Nigeria with membership in UNPO what is next for this informally new country in terms of President, currency and relationship to the whole world and Nigeria especially. Again like Taiwan and District of Columbia ( Washington D.C.) with this new yoruba autonomy, as a new de facto republic or de facto nation what will happen next? We know it already has its police system.
I am from the historic Esan tribe in the mid western region of of Nigeria( Edo State)..... I am watching this development oo. I hope you are..
We can't continue like this,nooooooooo. The current matters arising in Nigeria in terms of social, economic and political democratic practices remains painfully disturbing. Again I remain optimistic.
Congratulations to the Yoruba people for your self determination move.
Prof John egbeazien oshodi
Scholar of common sense democracy and institutional psychology.
Psychcorpng@gmail.com
Jos5930458@aol.com
Shiooooooooorrr.... slowpoke!
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Nobody: 6:47am On May 12, 2020
May God help them
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Xcrapeekoko(m): 6:51am On May 12, 2020
I'll say it a million times, kano lockdown is audio lockdown. only a few areas are complying. How can you ask someone who reasons like a cow to stay at home and not use your stick(whip) to ensure it. i stay in kano by the way. Na baba God hand we dey
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Kazim88: 7:11am On May 12, 2020
kaylardz:
The way Kano people are disobeying the lockdown order is just too much. in Naibawa here, everyone is going about their daily activities freely without fear of any repercussion. I think declaring lockdown alone is not enough, govt must see to its enforcement as well.

How about you enforce it yourself. How can a normal thinking person believe that lockdown is possible in Kano.
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by 2016v2017: 7:23am On May 12, 2020
Okeji:
Shiooooooooorrr.... slowpoke!

you've said the only English word you know.
Did you confirm if the news is false or not? https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/30/yoruba-nation-becomes-45th-member-of-unpo/

On the move. The Yoruba people of Nigeria just became a sovereign and democratic territory, like the nation of Taiwan having been admitted into the UNPO. Now, as a territorial and independent government of Nigeria with membership in UNPO what is next for this informally new country in terms of President, currency and relationship to the whole world and Nigeria especially. Again like Taiwan and District of Columbia ( Washington D.C.) with this new yoruba autonomy, as a new de facto republic or de facto nation what will happen next? We know it already has its police system.
I am from the historic Esan tribe in the mid western region of of Nigeria( Edo State)..... I am watching this development oo. I hope you are..
We can't continue like this,nooooooooo. The current matters arising in Nigeria in terms of social, economic and political democratic practices remains painfully disturbing. Again I remain optimistic.
Congratulations to the Yoruba people for your self determination move.
Prof John egbeazien oshodi
Scholar of common sense democracy and institutional psychology.
Psychcorpng@gmail.com
Jos5930458@aol.com

1 Like

Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Nobody: 7:29am On May 12, 2020
cheesy angry
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by EdiskyHarry: 7:36am On May 12, 2020
It's only governor wike that can handle Kano state, outside that no governor in Africa can do it.

1 Like

Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Tonyekanem(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2020
It a pity that people are still disobeying despite the increase in number of cases everyday
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by sanesta: 7:52am On May 12, 2020
kaylardz:
The way Kano people are disobeying the lockdown order is just too much. in Naibawa here, everyone is going about their daily activities freely without fear of any repercussion. I think declaring lockdown alone is not enough, govt must see to its enforcement as well.
there's nothing like lockdown in kano. If you go palaces like brigade and panshekara you will be surprise with the kind of activities going on there, even some mosques still holds morning and evening prayers..
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Gandollar(f): 8:49am On May 12, 2020
CharlesJok3r:
Gandollar is only interested in one thing and that is more dollars to his agbada... This man doesn't give a hoot about all what is happening. Make dollar sha enter be the Koko for him.
What's better than money?

You are dead without money!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Gandollar(f): 8:51am On May 12, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
It's only governor wike that can handle Kano state, outside that no governor in Africa can do it.
Lol! Abii nau grin
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Kingrefreshed: 9:12am On May 12, 2020
sanesta:
serious one

Better one
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by sevenhundred(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2020
danladi2x:
Are you speaking from Kano? because you only single out NAIBAWA! No Lockdown in Kano period. Only audio.

which state in the country obey the lockdown in real sense?
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Youngstar4488(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2020
their missions hasent complete yet ,they ride the state's citizens as they ride horse
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by AMvanquish: 10:00am On May 12, 2020
What kind of lockdown with no enforcement. People in communities still go about their business, they just keep off the main roads.
Kwankwaso would have been the right person to enforce this lockdown.. Ganduje is full of audio , only reacts when his interest is threatened.
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by jasontrigga(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2020
naijaboy756:
Kano needs help

We don’t need help
We’re fine
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by kaylardz(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2020
Kazim88:

How about you enforce it yourself. How can a normal thinking person believe that lockdown is possible in Kano.
Kazim88:

Are you so dumb to have forgotten how lockdown was enforced to a reasonable extent in Lagos, Rivers, Abuja and presently in Kaduna. Are Kano citizens in any way more stubborn than the above mentioned people?
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Nobody: 11:59am On May 12, 2020
kaylardz:
Lol. You should know sir. Kanawa fear nothing apart from soldiers.
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by sheddo619(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2020
I heard the lockdown is Only strictly enforced in Sabon gari
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by banana99(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2020
Kwara State Government come and evacuate me from Kano biko grin
me wan come house
Re: Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week by Abdullahi64(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2020
May Allah protect us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best African Leader? / Lagos To Impose Death Sentence On Kidnappers / Aspirants Oppose APC’s Consensus Option For National Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.