Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” (28010 Views)

Nigerians Turn On Their AC, Freezers For Days Even While Not Using Them- Adelabu / APC You Are Truly Wicked WARNING Graphic Images!!! / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Chukwurah003: 9:51am On May 12, 2020
PDP is a mistake that should never have happened to Nigeria. They need to shut up.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Nobody: 9:52am On May 12, 2020
Tissaia:
Losers
Who are you referring to

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Nobody: 9:54am On May 12, 2020
Regardless of political or ethnic differences, we should all be so concerned how Nigeria treats children generally.
No country treats its children with such contempt and progresses. Look at our public schools, look at hospitals, look at our maternal and newborn/child mortality rates. Look how children are moved about in trucks like animals. Look at the lack of basic amenities to support child development.
Does Nigeria look like a country that is serious about its future? It's no wonder UNICEF say Nigeria is the 7th worst country in the world for child development. To put this in perspective, Afghanistan, Sierra Leone, and South Sudan rank better than Nigeria. So sad!
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by shortgun(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2020
True
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by onyotakom: 9:56am On May 12, 2020
Pot calling kettle black.

mtchewwww!
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Sultty(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2020
U think u have seen it all U must be joking, change u all asked for but since everybody is mad we must enjoy d change. This bubu guy and his goons are vampires they are happy when blood is always spilled and heads are rolling even in his native Katsina bandits are murdering them in some areas there
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by jeromedee: 9:57am On May 12, 2020
Then they can take over their responsibilities. Since they’re all mad, like they’ve not been doing same. Pot calling kettle black just to score cheap point. Laslas those voting these bastards are mad.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by fredoooooo: 9:57am On May 12, 2020
PDP and madness are like bread and butter grin
Dem go just sleep and wake up with madness grin
PDP on next level madness as usual grin grin grin
Awon werey grin grin
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by nairavsdollars(f): 9:57am On May 12, 2020
Rubbish talk from PDP
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by guy222: 9:58am On May 12, 2020
PDP are not only useless but stupid, if APC use almajiri and decided that they dont want to use them again what is PDP problem, is this not suppose to be a plus for PDP. Why complaning

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by lukui: 9:58am On May 12, 2020
Bitter Truth.

But the northern governors are worst than Buhari, they don't even care if those kids live or die, like gandollar for example all he cares about is N15bn.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Walexdubia(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2020
I don't blame PDP,APC gave them a reason to talk
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by bigheart7: 9:59am On May 12, 2020
But PDP also contributed immensely to the Almajiri crisis the North is facing right now.

So pls, will PDP just shut the hell up.

I dislike both PDP & APC.
They are both cancer that will continue to eat deep into the fabric of our common good. Until we rid ourselves of them, there is no hope for Nigeria.

Meanwhile:

Grow your business with a professional website for free.
Join our free Telegram channel to Learn how to build beautiful websites yourself without coding. Interested?

Join now to build your first website all by yourself with supervision from our in house website designer:

Telegram: @website design tutorials

Use the search button to find us on telegram using our Channel name above

Note: This training is free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by strykr: 10:00am On May 12, 2020
oz4real83:
The major opposition party in Nigeria always work at cross purposes with the ruling party even when the ruling party is carry out laudable policies or programmes. Almajiri issue is one issue I would have loved to see PDP support APC in finding solutions to but unfortunately, they will always want to use every opportunity to show themselves as better alternative. APC would've also done same if they were in oppostion. We need to scrap these parties, they can't help us.

What are you saying? Do you even have any idea how democracy works? Or you just want to sound intelligent.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Truthfulguy10: 10:02am On May 12, 2020
oz4real83:
The major opposition party in Nigeria always work at cross purposes with the ruling party even when the ruling party is carry out laudable policies or programmes. Almajiri issue is one issue I would have loved to see PDP support APC in finding solutions to but unfortunately, they will always want to use every opportunity to show themselves as better alternative. APC would've also done same if they were in oppostion. We need to scrap these parties, they can't help us.

I believe u bro

They are all birds of same feathers
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by israelmao(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2020
Many were used and dumped even on this Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by greatreality: 10:04am On May 12, 2020
Southwest2023:
Who is listen to this useless party anymore. If not Because we Nigerian youths are coward we supposed to be beating anyone associate himself/herself with pdp.

All their office should also set ablaze.
Why waiting for others, why not volunteer yourself in respect of others, nonsense and ingredient, forgetting that APC is PDP in APC.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by yahmohy27: 10:04am On May 12, 2020
oz4real83:
I wonder oo!
This PDP no sabi opposition at all.
They talk senselessly

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by UncleAboki: 10:05am On May 12, 2020
They are all guilty...PDP or APC. The same persons in PDP are the same persons who will jump to APC tomorrow.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Nobody: 10:05am On May 12, 2020
oz4real83:
it's all over the world not just Nigeria. Democrats sided with Iran and China to undermine and humiliate Trump.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Gandollar(f): 10:07am On May 12, 2020
Southwest2023:
Who is listen to this useless party anymore. If not Because we Nigerian youths are coward we supposed to be beating anyone associate himself/herself with pdp.

Blood thirsty ZB

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by earthsync(f): 10:07am On May 12, 2020
oz4real83:

I swear
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by amakadlite(f): 10:08am On May 12, 2020
Southwest2023:

gerraout there! you are the coward here. how has your life, your family, people around and the genera public improved since inception of this administration? get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Gandollar(f): 10:10am On May 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Seeing innocent Almajiri children suffer in this manner breaks my heart, they get turned back at State boundaries, their Governors are rejecting them.

They are suffering because of the senselessness of their parents who continue giving birth even when they know they can't take care of the kids because an allien religion permits them to give birth as many as they can and marry as many as you like even if you can't feed them.

They are suffering because Northern elites love power more than the well being of their people, and they have refused to make life better for them.

I wish Northern youths will have sense and know that their elites are just greedy and selfish, all they want is power and nothing else.

Some of the pictures and videos of Almajiri kids that I have seen really broke my heart, imagine innocent kids being transported from one State to the other for hours just to be turned back at the boarder.

I cry for the North
I cry for the North
I cry for the North
At the rate you are going, you will soon be dehydrated!

Who send you work?

Almajiri is their pride they told you boldly. Weep for your sef Biko!

Or is your life a joy forever?
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by seedorfg(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2020
Almajiri, APC and Pdp are all crazy.

Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Omoslim26: 10:10am On May 12, 2020
dalongjnr:
What a joke of a party. PDP as a party has failed.
So for all the 16yrs that PDP ruled Nigeria, there was no almajiri system? They built a pilot almajiri schools with no impact in kano,Kaduna jigawa and they ended up looting the money for the projects, with billions wasted due to their kleptomaniac tendencies.
2.they are the first people to used underage children and almajiri from Niger republic to stayed in power through polls riggings.
3. They should tell us the benefit of the almajiri system and why it should not be abolished as it's established that;
A
i.It's a breading ground for religious extremism
ii. It's a template for recruitment of criminals.
iii. The students been starved and molested.
iv. It drives no economic value.
v. It further exposed the boy child to religious slavery, child labour, and far from "boko" modern education.

APC as a party have successfully made this Country a paradise on earth

every sensible person knows apcheat and pdthief is the same

let's stop deceiving ourselves all in the name of party affiliations

na only God hand we dey for this Country
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by Graciafun(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2020
retarded fellow. You're speaking like saint Michael
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by greypencils: 10:13am On May 12, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Seeing innocent Almajiri children suffer in this manner breaks my heart, they get turned back at State boundaries, their Governors are rejecting them.

They are suffering because of the senselessness of their parents who continue giving birth even when they know they can't take care of the kids because an allien religion permits them to give birth as many as they can and marry as many as you like even if you can't feed them.

They are suffering because Northern elites love power more than the well being of their people, and they have refused to make life better for them.

I wish Northern youths will have sense and know that their elites are just greedy and selfish, all they want is power and nothing else.

Some of the pictures and videos of Almajiri kids that I have seen really broke my heart, imagine innocent kids being transported from one State to the other for hours just to be turned back at the boarder.

I cry for the North
I cry for the North
I cry for the North
Should I bring a bucket to hold your tears? You are getting emotionally invested in something that will never change.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by benoly(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2020
Any lies in what they are saying? No.

They are not even done.

In 2023, they will gather them again back to north and arm them with PVCs.
Re: PDP To Buhari, APC: “You Have Betrayed Almajirai After Using Them To Get Power” by PigTormentor: 10:16am On May 12, 2020
This amugbo Ologbo is yet to make any comment on the actions of their dictator the wicked Wike thugnor of Rivers State. They are scared of losing their money bag, I bet Wike is paying Pdp staff salaries with Rivers State money.

Ologbodiyan, the amugbo idiotic errand boy of pdp. So what happened to all the boys that voted for pdp in Kano and other Northern states, what about the cult boys that you used in Rivers, Bayelsa and other SS/SE States to inflate your numbers in all the past elections?

This idiotic fool must be suffering from effects of lack of ability to steal govt money.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders / Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.