Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land (1113 Views)

Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / Why Did The Southern Senators In The House Allow Them Pass The PIB? / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Bringback9ja: 9:35am On May 12, 2020
We've seen exodus movement of the almajiri kids who have been machinery to northern politics into Yoruba land because the north does not need them anymore. A lot of Nigerians (mostly northern leaders) has critized the decision of south west state to deport or reject these kids using Nigeria constitution which allow free movement of Nigerians from one place to another.

Unfortunately, this almajiri kids are not Nigerians. They're fathered mostly by Niger, chad and other country sharing border with the north. If investigated, some will have family links with the terrorist group (Boko haram). This system of almajiri support northerners having more children than they can cater for and they welcome their counterparts from neighboring countries to help with this system for decades if not centuries.

To force this strangers with no identification and background into the South West is totally unacceptable and a big risk to our security and safety if allowed. No sane northerner with identification will be restricted or denied the opportunity to live in Yoruba land. Either during this lockdown or after lockdown, we won't allow the almajiri kids into Yoruba land to cause nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by samictelecoms12(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by XANDERBOY85: 10:43am On May 12, 2020
You see, the issue you ignore today because you feel you're benefiting from it, will come round full cycle tomorrow to bite you hard in the butt! Wasn't it this same almajiri kids that trooped out in their numers to vote for Buhari, yet some people kept quiet because they wanted him to 'win' the 2019 election!

Always stand for the truth! With honesty and truth you can never go wrong.....its effects are unimpeachable, immutable and beyond reproach!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Marine54(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
You see, the issue you ignore today because you feel you're benefiting from it, will come round full cycle tomorrow to bite you hard in the butt! Wasn't it this same almajiri kids that trooped out in their numers to vote for Buhari, yet some people kept quiet because they wanted him to 'win' the 2019 election!

Always stand for the truth! With honesty and truth you can never go wrong.....its effects are unimpeachable, immutable and beyond reproach!
The chicken has come home for roost !

4 Likes

Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by adadike(f): 10:52am On May 12, 2020
Interesting write up! Almajiri, the biggest baby factory in the world. The northerners and westerners should settle this issue on bed. This is a private matter between husband and wife.
North= husband
West = Wife
Almajiri =Children
East= Onlooker

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by plaetton: 10:53am On May 12, 2020
Bringback9ja:
We've seen exodus movement of the almajiri kids who have been machinery to northern politics into Yoruba land because the north does not need them anymore. A lot of Nigerians (mostly northern leaders) has critized the decision of south west state to deport or reject these kids using Nigeria constitution which allow free movement of Nigerians from one place to another.

Unfortunately, this almajiri kids are not Nigerians. They're fathered mostly by Niger, chad and other country sharing border with the north. If investigated, some will have family links with the terrorist group (Boko haram). This system of almajiri support northerners having more children than they can cater for and they welcome their counterparts from neighboring countries to help with this system for decades if not centuries.

To force this strangers with no identification and background into the South West is totally unacceptable and a big risk to our security and safety if allowed. No sane northerner with identification will be restricted or denied the opportunity to live in Yoruba land. Either during this lockdown or after lockdown, we won't allow the almajiri kids into Yoruba land to cause nuisance.

What a laughable contradiction.
First he says 'Nigerian ' , and then he says ' Yoruba land '.

So which is it ?
Nigeria or Yorubaland ?

If the poster is Nigerian, then he should be concerned about protecting Nigeria from the supposed foreign invaders. But if he is more interested in protecting his Yorubaland, then it should not matter whether the Almajiris are Nigerian or not, as long as they are not Yoruba.

This is one of the many glaring everyday contradictions of this fraud of a nation .
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by agulion: 10:56am On May 12, 2020
Kk
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by 2by40ft: 11:14am On May 12, 2020
most almajiris are Nigerians and we ll appreciate the effort of any region to reject them so as to help us end the system. In our own effort to stop this the people benefiting from the system thought running away to South will give them sanctuary. Please do not support Almajiri system in any form.
The responsibility of any child should be on his parents

3 Likes

Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Bringback9ja: 12:17pm On May 12, 2020
plaetton:

What a laughable contradiction.
First he says 'Nigerian ' , and then he says ' Yoruba land '.

So which is it ?
Nigeria or Yorubaland ?

If the poster is Nigerian, then he should be concerned about protecting Nigeria from the supposed foreign invaders. But if he is more interested in protecting his Yorubaland, then it should not matter whether the Almajiris are Nigerian or not, as long as they are not Yoruba.

This is one of the many glaring everyday contradictions of this fraud of a nation .

Nigeria is made up of 3 major ethnic groups (I will always mention this statement). We came to this table to work together as a country for better future but that mission failed.

I will always fight for Yoruba before I fight for Nigeria. I don’t know how you view the word “Nigeria”. What our forefathers agreed to is not the same with today’s Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by WeneDiali: 12:34pm On May 12, 2020
Bringback9ja:

Lol...
Are you yorubas no longer all lovey-dovey with the almajiris that delivered KANO...KATSINA...KADUNA (alias the Kardashians) during the last elections? grin

Almajris have the right to live on yorubaland, it is because of them osibanjo your son is VP today. He lost his own polling unit on that day as we all know. grin

yoruba, be careful what you ask for, 2023 is around the corner and almajiris are your only hope, whether you like it or not. .. grin

6 Likes

Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 12, 2020
Bringback9ja:

Nigeria is made up of 3 major ethnic groups (I will always mention this statement). We came to this table to work together as a country for better future but that mission failed.

I will always fight for Yoruba before I fight for Nigeria. I don’t know how you view the word “Nigeria”. What our forefathers agreed to is not the same with today’s Nigeria

NIGERIA HAS 500 TRIBES/ETHNIC GROUPS angry
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by tamdun: 12:38pm On May 12, 2020
WeneDiali:

Lol...
Are you yorubas no longer all lovey-dovey with the almajiris that delivered KANO...KATSINA...KADUNA (alias the Kardashians) during the last elections? grin

Almajris have the right to live on yorubaland, it is because of them osibanjo your son is VP today. He lost his own polling unit on that day as we all know. grin

yoruba, be careful what you ask for, 2023 is around the corner and almajiris are your only hope, whether you like it or not. .. grin

He is your brother from potopoto land
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by plaetton: 12:41pm On May 12, 2020
Bringback9ja:

I'm not blaming you at all.
I feel the same way about my own ethnic group.
My point is that we have been living this lie, this false idea of a nation since 1914.
When will we admit to ourselves that it hasn't worked, and from indications, will never work ?
For how much longer will continue to live this pretence life ?

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Tetrahedron: 12:42pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin grin
Are they abiku or aboki?
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by WeneDiali: 12:51pm On May 12, 2020
Bringback9ja:

What did your forefathers agree and when did they agree? grin
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Bringback9ja: 1:08pm On May 12, 2020
WeneDiali:

What did your forefathers agree and when did they agree? grin

Federalism

We run on a constitution by the military till today
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Bringback9ja: 1:09pm On May 12, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

NIGERIA HAS 500 TRIBES/ETHNIC GROUPS angry

We have 3 Major ethnic group in Nigeria
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by WeneDiali: 1:14pm On May 12, 2020
Bringback9ja:

Federalism

We run on a constitution by the military till today

Good luck in your futile quest. grin
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 12, 2020
Bringback9ja:

We have 3 Major ethnic group in Nigeria

NIGERIA HAS OVER 500 TRIBES IN NIGERIA!
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by funmijoyb(f): 1:42pm On May 12, 2020
We have Almajiris from the South east and from the Northern part.

Some are born in baby factories while some by parents
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2020
When the revolution starts , Buharists would be the first to be rounded up, then PDP supporters
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Turantula(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2020
funmijoyb:
We have Almajiris from the South east and from the Northern part.

Some are born in baby factories while some by parents
Some are sold to billionaires and some roam the street shouting allahu kbar
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Razksjenz: 1:53pm On May 12, 2020

Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Bringback9ja: 2:02pm On May 12, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:

NIGERIA HAS OVER 500 TRIBES IN NIGERIA!

”3 MAJOR”. Bye
Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by rosebowl01(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2020
adadike:
Interesting write up! Almajiri, the biggest baby factory in the world. The northerners and westerners should settle this issue on bed. This is a private matter between husband and wife.
North= husband
West = Wife
Almajiri =Children
East= Onlooker

Looser, they're invading your region as we speak. If you dare challenge them, we have seen how they swiftly punish you and shut that your big boastful mouth over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Kids Are Not Nigerian And We Will Never Allow Them In Yoruba Land by Olachase(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2020
adadike:
North= husband
West = Wife
Almajiri =Children
East= Onlooker
lol this mumu stay there and be acting like they are not in ur State.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Modern-day Vaccines / Edo Residents Condemn Obaseki Over Destruction Of Ize-iyamu’s Billboards / The True Picture Of Public Opinion In Edo State And How They Might Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.