Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (112484 Views)

Why Buhari Appointed Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff / Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by princdebola201(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

Yes he does, when former Kwara state Governor Late Mohammed Lawal appointed a Yoruba Oba for Ilorin, it was rejected by the Sultan, who then ensured that Mohammed Lawal was never returned using Obasanjo who deployed Federal might to Kwara to ensure that Bukola Saraki was elected, meanwhile his father promised the Sultan that the Oba will be removed if his son gets elected and it all happened that way.
you re a clowncheesy sultan of sokoto have no input in installing bukola saraki, it was his father dynasty with Federal might that made it possible.

Same Emir of sokoto that was on the verge of been booted out of sokoto if not for tambuwal victorycheesycheesy

You guys always think these emirs have imaginary powers or influence; Dcheesy.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dreason(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2020
Adefatima:

Point is both of them are under the same subjugation due to historical actions

you lie, i just googled it bro you are lying . i knw it painful u cnt denie afonja. u dnt knw onitsha in ANAMBRA STATE is also an anioma citie mumu. anioma only has border with edo. let dat sink. google is ur friend.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by princdebola201(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2020
Adefatima:

What they did was place coup which is another way to conquer
The war they brought upon Yorubas they were defeated and humilited by Ibadan and Ekiti army
They are all their horses as meat

Also Islam was used as a tool to subjugate the Ilorin people im a Muslim but a very liberal one
there is nothing like conquer in ilorin case maybe u need check the meaning of the word conquer
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by princdebola201(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2020
Dreason:

stop crying pls.
emir is a fulani thing they adapted it and impose it on illorin a land they captured, from afonjas.
why do other part of yoruba, have no emir? are they nt also moslems? 'na u be ignorant'
ignorance ilorin is predominantly Muslims thats why they have Emir.

Is there any capital in yorubaland apart from ilorin that have predominantly Muslims or Christians?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by lawani: 7:05pm On May 12, 2020
mfm04622:

What makes him Yoruba?
What makes him Hausa and not Fulani?
he is Yoruba because if you ask him, that's what he will tell you. He is yoruba of Hausa not Fulani descent.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Bruno85: 7:16pm On May 12, 2020
You dont know the man that was appointed. Stop ranting. Google him and see the Abacha connection.

chloedogie:
Truth is Buhari has so many surprises in his sleeve. Wouldn't have ever thought someone from Kwara will be his chief of staff. That office is like the soul of the president. I am now believing the news I read few days back that a new cabal is cropping up.

To those who called president Buhari an ethnic bigot, bubu don surprise you oooo.
And to those who says he is too found of old people, baba don show say una dey correct cos the man na 75 years old.

My conclusion, he has a good biography and I pray he pledges his allegiance to both the president and the nation as a whole. May God help you do good and not be caught up in the politics and become useless AMEN.

And may he have the courage to tell the president whenever he is making a wrong decision or being advised to make a wrong decision.

And to those wishing Buhari dead, just pray you live as old as him o cos the man no dey die yet o and people that thought they will outlive him are gone and some terribly sick now ooooooo. May we all live long and may God bless the federal republic of NIGERIA. AMEN.

And to think he will go to the territory and abode of SARAKI to pick his new chief of staff baffles me ooooo.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by back2sender: 7:21pm On May 12, 2020
Why are the pig's so pained with this appointment made by our darling father of the nation?

This appointment is a sucker punch on wailers, President has finally poured concrete made with olumo rock and Dangote 42.5R on wailers grave.

Pigs were expecting a norther er from North west or North East so that they can cry more than the bereaved as usual.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Yaismayaila(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2020
Why is it that the COSs have tribal marks? Do you think what I'm thinking?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dreason(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
princdebola201:
captured? Was there any war in ilorin?

they killed afonja your war lord nd took over. google is your friend
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by kollinz1234(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2020
OChimex:

Just listen to yourself.. You didn't know that Abba Kiayra was the head of the old cabal. Now that he is dead, don't you think another person will want to take the leadership, and this person will not have the same mindset and ideology like Abba.

So you think you know more than the news media who reported about the new cabal?

You definitely sound like a lay man because in Nigeria politics anything is possible, even things you never imagined or had ever thought.
ok stick to your idea, I thought I could stop u from embarrassing yourself but u are simply irredeemable
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Dreason(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2020
princdebola201:
ignorance ilorin is predominantly Muslims thats why they have Emir.

Is there any capital in yorubaland apart from ilorin that have predominantly Muslims or Christians?

you are confused
usman dan fadio decendant killed afonja a yoruba war lord and took over illorin, insalled an emir and swore alliance to the sokoto emirate apart from fulani which other tribe in nigeria call their king emir. buy sense pls
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Femeto: 7:32pm On May 12, 2020
Old men closer to their Graves in Power.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 12, 2020
chloedogie:

No need anymore. Have a good evening. Stay safe man.

Stay safe too
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Beautifulminde3: 7:43pm On May 12, 2020
mfm04622:

Maybe you should go and read about the history of Ilorin! The Emirs are always Fulani. He is a brother to the present Emir. Don't mind the Yoruba middle name. That is normal with Ilorin Fulani
I know he is Fulani
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Excel99: 7:44pm On May 12, 2020
Fulani man from Ilorin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by studman: 7:45pm On May 12, 2020
Dpharisee:
Fulanis in Ilorin deceiving Yoruba Muslims by adding Yoruba as their middle names since the period Alimi invaded and conquered the Alaafin by using the traitor called Afonja grin angry

Answering Agboola will make Yoruba Muslims believe he is representing them and not the Sultan who oversees Ilorin Emirate grin
P. A I. N. S
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by michade(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2020
seunayantokun:

You are right. The profile is solid, intimidating if you like. But his heart is another thing.

You are right namesake
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by 7lives: 8:01pm On May 12, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
This one na our yoruba brother na. Let's see how he's gonna turn out. Hope he's not gonna become another cabal like the last one.

He is half Fulani, half Yoruba.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Franking: 8:01pm On May 12, 2020
Major thing is he is Fulani. Clearly the Fulani want to co rinue from where they stopped. Why don't u ask urself how all the emirs are Fulani's even when majority of the people ain't.

Believe it or not, there's a Fulani thing going on.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by ObafemiAwoIowo: 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
StreetFight:

[b]Lazy youth like you are only interested in drugs trafficking, sports betting and Yahoo Yahoo. [/b]Those qualities do not qualify you for leadership position. We cannot afford to have someone like Dino Melaye, Yahaya Bello, Ben Ayade or Nyesom Wike all who have psychiatric disorders as Chief of Staff to our dear President.
free flouting of rule 2
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by orunto27: 8:06pm On May 12, 2020
Agboola is a Sulu Prince.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Ginomel(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2020
Meninmen:

So buhari is not an ethnic bigot because of this appointment? you are really a clown. Is the appointee not a northerner? is he yoruba? is he Igbo? is he Benin? so Buhari is no longer an ethno-religious bigot because of an appointment of a northerner? so, if he had appointed a yoruba, igbo or any other southerner, his previous ethnic based appointments will be forgiven or overlooked? really do not know how people do not think. you can not reason that in the history of this country, this is the only time that all heads of security agencies are from the north (except the navy). you should not be stupid and myopic at the same time.

i am not igbo, b4 you stupidly call me Ipob.

Your last paragraph though as if you know what he will say next.

Even me supporting you, I don't even know if I should clarify that too before he terms me IPOB too.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by boladale123: 8:18pm On May 12, 2020
Mynd44:
He is an uncle to the present Emir Of Ilorin

Lie lie.
The guy is the senior brother of the present emir.
Unfortunately, this COS news na fake.
How could somebody as old as buhari go become the COS , a former Minister in the 80's for that matter.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by 7lives: 8:21pm On May 12, 2020
victorDanladi:

I can bet it,he can't speak fulfude!

Yoruba is the language of politics in Emir palace in Ilorin bro

They just don't get it grin grin grin grin the more they look the less they see.
The more they tried to understand, the more confused they are.
I remembered one late Emir of Ilorin called, Abdul Qadri Baba - Agba, kwara state is one funny state.
Na that place I see Kabiyesi wey dey wear beads for neck and turban for head.
Seriki wey dress like and emir with beads and beaded crown on their heads.
Only those who knows their history will understand the confusing appearance.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
This one na our yoruba brother na. Let's see how he's gonna turn out. Hope he's not gonna become another cabal like the last one.
He's not Yoruba. The Ilorin emirate royal family is Fulani by blood.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by gudugudumeje: 8:36pm On May 12, 2020
"GAMBARI PA FULANI KO L'EJO NINU..." so goes the saying here. Seeing you all see them stifle...
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 12, 2020
Ginomel:

Your last paragraph though as if you know what he will say next.

Even me supporting you, I don't even know if I should clarify that too before he terms me IPOB too.

Yes o. I always add that to all my posts that is critical of this govt because everybody who dares to question this govt is igbo and Ipob! To them, all yorubas, fulanis, Hausas, ijaws, Tivs, idomas, Benins, urhobos, Berom, esan, Efik, Ibibio etc love Buhari. Only IPOB and igbos are anti buhari.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
From KyaRI to GambaRI nna ihea na gbam gaRI angry

BuhaRI...... KayaRI.....GambaRI

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.