Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People (1185 Views)

The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Fearless woman shows her face and insults IPOB - VIDEO / Man who insults IPOB finally land Imo state goes to radio to insult more - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 12, 2020
It's been two years since then.

smiley

Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 12, 2020

Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 12, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
It's been two years since then.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by WeneDiali: 2:59pm On May 12, 2020
Where is the insult?

The first comment says 'God-forbidden Biafra'. The yorubaman that opened the thread him eye blind immediately him that comment.

Anyway Bini is an empire, they are far better than yorubas who eat human meat during royal coronation. Bini people founded yoruba through Ekalardahan(Oduduwa) the Bini prince who ruled yorubaland.

Biafra will maintain cordial relationship with Bini which will serve as a buffer zone between the East (Sunrise/Day/Light) amd SW (Sunset/Dark/Evil).

3 Likes

Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 12, 2020
WeneDiali:
Where is the insult?

The first comment says 'God-forbidden Biafra'. The yorubaman that opened the thread him eye blind immediately him that comment.

Anyway Bini is an empire, they are far better than yorubas who eat human meat during royal coronation. Bini people founded yoruba through Ekalardahan(Oduduwa) the Bini prince who ruled yorubaland.

Biafra will maintain cordial relationship with Bini which will serve as a buffer zone between the East (Sunrise/Day/Light) amd SW (Sunset/Dark/Evil).
so you didn't see where they call us prostitute and witches abi?.

Those giberish you mention about yorubas are also false, it's people like you that are spoiling the Biafra dream

1 Like

Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by AIIah: 3:11pm On May 12, 2020
They consider Benin people as Yoruba.
Benin alone not Edo people.
Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by SenorFax(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2020
Igbo people are always full of themselves. That comment section says a lot about them.

sad

No one is perfect, but they actually think they are better than everyone.

Pride comes before destruction.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 12, 2020
AIIah:
They consider Benin people as Yoruba people.
Benin alone not Edo people.
I don't understand you.
Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 12, 2020
SenorFax:
Igbo people are always full of themselves. That comment section says a lot about them.

sad

No one is perfect, but they actually think they are better than everyone.

Pride comes before destruction.
lol I check the comment and I didn't see our people insult them back.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by AIIah: 3:24pm On May 12, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I don't understand you.

What I wrote there is clear, I still understand it even though I don smoke weed
Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 12, 2020
AIIah:

What I wrote there is clear, I still understand it even though I don smoke weed
you said they only considered Benin people as Yoruba but that's not the case.

They see everyone in edo state as Yoruba
Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:13pm On May 12, 2020
Nawaooo
So you are now wailing because they rejected Benin as Biafra
Please what do u want?
Add benin,they want our oil
Don’t add they are insulting us
Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by Armaggedon: 4:17pm On May 12, 2020
what's your point op? Benin is not part of Biafra.
Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by sofiscatedmoron: 4:58pm On May 12, 2020
Even though Benin is not part of biafra,,
That news was faked by Afonja moronic slaves,
When they were forging different rejection by different clans around biafra

2 Likes

Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by Gabkosh: 5:08pm On May 12, 2020
WeneDiali:
Where is the insult?

Lol, so igbo people can accuse others of eating human meat kikikikiki, a tribe known to be human eating race. Go and ask Mr ibu grin

Ngwa people are saying hi to you

Re: Throwback To The Insults Ipob Gave To Edo People by WeneDiali: 5:34pm On May 12, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
so you didn't see where they call us prostitute and witches abi?.

Those giberish you mention about yorubas are also false, it's people like you that are spoiling the Biafra dream

Royal cannibalism in yorubaland is well documented. Even Oba oyewole confirmed it. https://www.nairaland.com/2295773/hrm-oba-adejuyigbe-oyewole-adefunmi

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/were-not-cannibalistic-ogun-traditional-rulers-cry-out/amp/

(1) (Reply)

FG Says Lockdown Affected Payment Of Military Salary For April / Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. / Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Is No Longer APC Chairman - VON DG Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.