Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Buhari Appoints Mohammed As New Secretary Of Revenue Mobilization Allocation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Mohammed As New Secretary Of Revenue Mobilization Allocation (303 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Mohammed Abdullahi As Minister Of Environment / Buhari Appoints Mohammed Bello-koko As Substantive NPA Managing Director / Buhari Appoints Olanipekun Olukoyede As EFCC New Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Mohammed As New Secretary Of Revenue Mobilization Allocation by Mauriha(f): 4:12pm On May 12, 2020
President Buhari appoints Mohammed Bello As new Secretary of Revenue Mobilization Allocation & Fiscal Commission
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mohammed Bello Shehu as the new Secretary of the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commisdion (RMAFC) and the president also approved the appointment of Bitrus Chinoko as the DG of the Centre for Management Development (CMD) Lagos.

This was made known to the public via the Personal Assistant to President Buhari on new media , Bashir Ahmed
SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/

Re: Buhari Appoints Mohammed As New Secretary Of Revenue Mobilization Allocation by DEROX: 4:26pm On May 12, 2020
cheesy my best president after all my tribe has been duely compensated VP chief of defence speaker head of service jamb registrar abeg when is our ipopigs getting appointment I mean key posts not general something

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mohammed As New Secretary Of Revenue Mobilization Allocation by Yanmiriflathead: 4:28pm On May 12, 2020
Buhari is begginning to irritate me with the inclusion of igbos in his cabinet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Gov. Yahaya Bello Speaking Against The Covid-19 Madness In Nigeria / Nigeria; Bought And Paid For By The IMF and World Bank / YOUTHS: Awhensebe Blessing Recognized By NANS For Her Contribution In Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.