Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,366 members, 7,853,636 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Dear Aisha Buhari, Open Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Aisha Buhari, Open Letter (388 Views)

Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper / President Muhammadu Buhari Open Boarder! / Read President Buhari's Open Letter To VP Osinbajo Following The Crash In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Aisha Buhari, Open Letter by meekhat: 6:13pm On May 12, 2020
Dear Aisha Buhari,
If what I and some Nigerians are thinking is true, (that you have gallantly succeded in wrentling power from the cabal who hitherto highjacked your husband's office) then I must say a big congrats Ma. You must not waste time to start the process of recovering your husband's bartered image. Use your influence to change all the anti masses policies of the cabal, reverse the nepotic trend that has held sway since 2015. The list is just too many to mention here.
I know a popular adage that feminists like to quote a lot "what a man can do, a woman can do..." I am bringing this adage to drive home my point, (I don't in any way believe this adage) because that seems to be (in my opinion) what is currently playing out in Nigeria.
I personally like the wife of president Buhari, she seems to have a good heart and loves the masses. The recent appointment of a new chief of by president Buhari has and is still receiving applause and amazement from different quarters. It goes to confirm (in my opinion oh) that a new power brokers ( or cabal) has risen or is rising in Aso Rock.
If the late chief of staff and his cabal members can rule Nigeria using Buhari's name, what stops Mr President's legal wife from doing same (especially when she seems to have Nigeria's interest at heart)? Let nobody tell me we didn't elect her because I can't remember anybody voting for the late chief of staff and his men.
What I have written above is my opinion, each person is entitled to his.

1 Like

Re: Dear Aisha Buhari, Open Letter by helinues: 6:13pm On May 12, 2020
Wetin person no go read for NL grin
Re: Dear Aisha Buhari, Open Letter by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 12, 2020
meekhat:
Dear Aisha Buhari,
If what I and some Nigerians are thinking is true, (that you have gallantly succeded in wrentling power from the cabal who hitherto highjacked your husband's office) then I must say a big congrats Ma. You must not waste time to start the process of recovering your husband's bartered image. Use your influence to change all the anti masses policies of the cabal, reverse the nepotic trend that has held sway since 2015. The list is just too many to mention here.
I know a popular adage that feminists like to quote a lot "what a man can do, a woman can do..." I am bringing this adage to drive home my point, (I don't in any way believe this adage) because that seems to be (in my opinion) what is currently playing out in Nigeria.
I personally like the wife of president Buhari, she seems to have a good heart and loves the masses. The recent appointment of a new chief of by president Buhari has and is still receiving applause and amazement from different quarters. It goes to confirm (in my opinion oh) that a new power brokers ( or cabal) has risen or is rising in Aso Rock.
If the late chief of staff and his cabal members can rule Nigeria using Buhari's name, what stops Mr President's legal wife from doing same (especially when she seems to have Nigeria's interest at heart)? Let nobody tell me we didn't elect her because I can't remember anybody voting for the late chief of staff and his men.
What I have written above is my opinion, each person is entitled to his.
Is the bolded addressed to whom you're writing to?
Anyways, I fit try get her e-mail address for you o
Re: Dear Aisha Buhari, Open Letter by ojun50(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2020
helinues:
Wetin person no go read for NL
I no even read am finish ....if Aisha dey NL make una let me know
Re: Dear Aisha Buhari, Open Letter by raylandmark: 7:39pm On May 12, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Patient Delivers Baby Boy In Lagos State Isolation Centre(photos) / BREAKING: Csos Plans Mass Action To Demand Prosecution Of Lagos Assembly Speaker / Breaking News: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow – NSCIA Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.