Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (715 Views)

Re: I Am Suicidal And Hopeless / Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? / When You Keep Having Suicidal Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 12, 2020

4 Likes

Re: . by kowema(f): 10:59pm On May 12, 2020
What's with you guys and creating threads and needing motivation to continue?.
You can continue if you like. Corona still got the spotlight and you may have to wait longer to get famous. Lol.

1 Like

Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2020
kowema:
What's with you guys and creating threads and needing motivation to continue?.
You can continue if you like. Corona still got the spotlight and you may have to wait longer to get famous. Lol.
Pls tell him. He thinks we have time

Re: . by RogueLi(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2020
Loving Your Story. Please Continue � the Thread
Re: . by Lamanii22(f): 11:36pm On May 12, 2020
OP... Continue or shall I get you some juice??
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 12, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On May 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Theconglomerate(m): 12:25am On May 13, 2020
Come freemejoor,no make me vex for you o.
Na logobenz dey talk.
All those emotions she put up are fake.
Why would you even date a girl in school that is probably your age?that's fuckery.
Untop of that she is broke to the point you have to support her and unfaithful too,matter of fact,most broke girls are.
Better make good use of your youth and resource to start hooking up with women that will impact your life positively(working babes with good lives),rather than wasting it on a poor,directionless skank in the name of love. undecided
I have a girl I will like marry too and she's in school too,17 year old and I will marry her when she's 22 or so.
Even if she has no money,I get to enjoy her youth.
No be say you go dey spend money untop 2nd hand molue weh no get money in the name of love,you lose on 2 fronts.
Give yourself brain and don't fall my hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:35am On May 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:37am On May 13, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Na logobenz dey talk.
Why would you even date a girl in school that is probably your age?that's fuckery.
Untop of that she is broke to the point you have to support her and unfaithful too,matter of fact,most broke girls are.
Better make good use of your youth and resource to start hooking up with women that will impact your life positively(working babes with good lives),rather than wasting it on a poor,directionless skank in the name of love. undecided
I have a girl I will like marry too and she's in school too,17 year old and I will marry her when she's 22 or so.
No be say you go dey spend money untop 2nd hand molue weh no get money in the name of love,you lose on 2 fronts.

Brotherly how you they nAh ? I just want to narrate my experience with naija girls oo this girl almost killed her self lol..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39am On May 13, 2020
I go continue the rest tomorrow make I hustle sleep shocked
Re: . by suxkill: 12:52am On May 13, 2020
Lamanii22:
OP... Continue or shall I get you some juice??

Hey beauty can I chat you on wassup 08036474696
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13am On May 13, 2020
suxkill:

Hey beauty can I chat you on wassup 08036474696
You are a mumu man WhatsApp kill you there
Re: . by emmaodet: 7:18am On May 13, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Na logobenz dey talk.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37am On May 13, 2020
THE SUMMARY OF THIS STORY...

FOR YOUNG ONES, IF YOUR PARTNER GAINS ADMISSION INTO A TERTIARY INSTITUTION WHETHER CLOSE TO YOU OR FAR AWAY, THE OUTCOME WILL BE THE SAME. ONCE THEY RECEIVE THEIR LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO BID THEM FAREWELL.

FOR THE BIG ONES, IF YOUR PARTNER IS IN A TERTIARY INSTITUTION THERE ARE CHANCES THAT YOU'LL LOSE THEM TO THE SCHOOL LIFE. DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH PAYING SCHOOL FEES AND RENT BECAUSE THAT'S THE WORST INVESTMENT SO FAR.

THE END. cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by suxkill: 9:05am On May 13, 2020
[quote author=Meeyankee post=89487842]
You are a mumu man WhatsApp kill you there[/quote

Kiddo you've been noticed, oya go and play with sand.

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive As A Single Mother In Nigeria / We Are Hungry / My Pot Of Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.