Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (27020 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ijogz K: Church Of Satan cool...

Come worship with us and your life would remain the same grin

Remain the same? I very much doubt that.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Mavrick2012: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
Those of u dat like bashin boko haram i tink dis is d rite opportunity to reveal which church to bomb nxt.LOL
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by oluking: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
later somebody will post a topic like.

'WHAT TOOTHPASTE DO U USE?"

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by HisMajesty1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
~vicky~:
DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH smiley
same

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by pembisco(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
PROUDLY CATHOLIC...St theresas catholic cathedral,jimeta-yola

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by PBeni(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
All Saints Anglican Church.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by nifemi01(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
Living faith church

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by DeCleff(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
I am a proud member of Believers LoveWorld Inc A.K.A Christ Embassy, Woji Group, PH.
www.christembassy.org

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Booty4me: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
Anglican..i hav Forgoten the name and branch

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by jamil2(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
Thread title should be CHRISTIANS on NL what church do you attend? Pls dont call me a religious bigot just an observation! Lol @topic No be Small Thing Church of God.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by bunmioguns(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
Gospel Faith Mission International (GOFAMINT)

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by monkvirus(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
ooseven:
P-Square Invasion Assembly, Lagos

Does not sound funny ok? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by SisiKill1: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
Where else but the best Commission. . .err. . .I mean Church in the whole wide world

WINNER'S CHAPEL AKA FAITH TABERNACLE AKA OYEDEPO'S MINISTRIES ORGANIZATION FORMERLY KNOWN AS LIVING FAITH CHURCH cool
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
Chivivian125: A practising catholic from Christ the king catholic church
This sounds like a church that i know. Where is it located?
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by aryzgreat: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
Am a staunch catholic and i rep st mary's catholic church Isolo Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Where else but the best Commission. . .err. . .I mean Church in the whole wide world

WINNER'S CHAPEL AKA FAITH TABERNACLE AKA OYEDEPO'S MINISTRIES ORGANIZATION FORMERLY KNOWN AS LIVING FAITH CHURCH cool
Hmmmmmmmmm! Oga ju. Glory! wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
The Catholic Church

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
Church of our forefathers...

Alusi Okija!!
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
aryzgreat: Am a staunch catholic and i rep st mary's catholic church Isolo Lagos
That was my parish eight years ago

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
onyex: Grail land.Iju

I go there too.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Okontami: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
Puss*y Lickers, drunkards and Bleep*aholic CHAPEL
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
I really don't have a particular church that i attend. I have numerous churches that i attended depending on my mood.

1) Christ Embassy(Headquarters in Oregun) - This is my sister's church and she's been pestering me to come to her church that that's where the word is preached and that Jesus is closer to the church than other churches. Whatever that means.

2) RCCG(any branch) - I go to reedemed because they're readily available and because they're not the kind of church that pesters you like Christ embassy. I can't remember the number of RCCG branches that i've attended because i've attended a lot. I change redeemed church branch like wrapper. I left one branch because their drummer and quior members were wack. They were making noise in the name of singing.

3) I've attended foursquare, TREM and the church i grew up in(Deeper life Bible Church). Even though i'm not down with the doctrines in Deeper life, i think the church shaped me into the person i am today. I'm a very reserved and not really exposed. Without deeper life i would have probably being a po*rn star.

All in all, i like churches where i'll not be noticed and be visited. That's why i don't fill the new comers form. Even if i do, i'll write a fake address and phone number. God forgive me.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Cool83(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
monkvirus: Foursquare Gospel Church Surulere District HQ.
Foursquare Gospel Church.
Sango Ota District HQ

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by daviesmania(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
deprince0: i am a watchman catholic charismatic renewal movement member
w.C.C.R.M.M.TV
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Sunbellar: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by aryzgreat: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
kITA TITA:
That was my parish eight years ago

You are missing out, St mary's Isolo is wia to be, Young Charismatic priests are really drawing souls to Jesus and the parishoners are increasing in numbers, d 5 masses on sunday (6:15am, 8am, 10am, 11:45am and 5:30pm)with the overflow outside can no longer contain the members, we are currently looking for land for a 3rd offspring church after ss peter & paul oke-afa and currently a parish at ago have kicked off.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ernestleon(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
proud catholic.................................[b]proud catholic.................................[/b]proud catholic.................................

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by MRADOLUDEHINWA(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
RIGHTEOUSNESS CHURCH OF THE LORD, IGBOKODA, ILAJE, ONDO STATE.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Lordave: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
kellystech: am also a proud member of assemblies of God church, ikwerre district, Rivers
Abuja district.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by RichDad1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
The Redeemed Christian Church of God cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by honey001(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
~vicky~:
DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH smiley

That makes us two!
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
The name of my church is Nairaland Baptist Church.
Seun Osewa is daddy G.O
Mukina is Mummy in the lord
The talkatives on nairaland are the choir members(ebamma and co)
The cute men and women are the ushers(Rhino.5dm am your number one secret admirer)
The moderators are the assistance pastors(sexkillz-that dude dey vex me walahi!)
The rest nairaland members are the congregation grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / No Prophet Married Only One Wife In The Bible - Olatosho Oshoffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.