Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,340 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (27065 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by malcolm4: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
ECKANKAR,religion of the light and sound of God.
PROUDLY
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by olivia4u: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
Whao that is my parish.
afam4eva:
The one i know is around Shasha, Akowonjo. I never knew two branches could have the same name.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by KDULAR: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
The Sacred Order of Cherubhim and Seraphim Church. wink
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
Bethel Ministries Inc. Ajah, Lekki, Lagos
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by henrico247(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
AM A TRUE MEMBER OF ROMAN CATHOLIC THE MOTHER OF ALL CHURCHES.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ldpele(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
dadicvila: i see you bro
so gud to av u here,hope ua makin it for main P dad's b...
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Cheggoon(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Foster cat: MFM Ketu Regional headquaters
That is my church.....God bless u jare..
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by sporti(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
celestial church of christ kano1

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva: I'm surprised that Deeper life members are here. isn't the internet supposed to be a sin just like TV etc.

Oh please nobody actually followed that principle. I use to know this woman back home, who was a deeper lifer, she was a coordinator too and she had 3 TV's in her house.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Oh please nobody actually followed that principle. I use to know this woman back home, who was a deeper lifer, she was a coordinator too and she had 3 TV's in her house.
My family was a staunch deeper life family while i was growing up. We used to have house fellowship in my house and the first day we bought a TV is the day they changed the location of their house followship. Almost everything that involves enjoyment is sin.

You must not rub powder

You must not wear jeans

You must not watch TV

etc
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
I go to RCCG North America. Im not saying what parish though. I don't want people to come and tap me on the shoulder on sunday and say "You are that girl from nairaland".
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Lovine: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
damogulxx:

Stop praising yourself a true child of God don't do that.
Read 2Tim. 2:19-26
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: I go to RCCG North America. Im not saying what parish though. I don't want people to come and tap me on the shoulder on sunday and say "You are that girl from nairaland".
lol...at least tell us the city.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:
My family was a staunch deeper life family while i was growing up. We used to have house fellowship in my house and the first day we bought a TV is the day they changed the location of their house followship. Almost everything that involves enjoyment is sin.

You must not rub powder

You must not wear jeans

You must not watch TV

etc

My grandmother was a deeper lifer too, she didn't really like my mom because my mom refused to be "In bondage". She thought my mom was a sinner because she used jewelry, and so on and so forth. She even got angry at my mother for getting ear piercing for me and my sisters so i can relate to all those things. ahh Those good times we use to follow her to church, and we will always hear about trumpet sounding.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Lovine: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
kama1210
All the true prophets of God in the Bible made lots of noise and even when they don't people does it for them, why yours is different?
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

My grandmother was a deeper lifer too, she didn't really like my mom because my mom refused to be "In bondage". She thought my mom was a sinner because she used jewelry, and so on and so forth. She even got mad at my mother for getting ear piercing for me and my sisters so i can relate to all those things. ahh Those good times we use to follow her to church, and we will always hear about trumpet sounding.
That's what feared me most about that church. If they ever preach about rapture ehh, fear go grip you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:
That's what feared me most about that church. If they ever preach about rapture ehh, fear go grip you.
Ikr, they made it seemed like the trumpet would sound that very day. But those were good memories, I will never forget that church.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Lovine: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sinners believe that jewelries, ear rings, paintings, women wearing pants, etc make s them children of God. God looks in the heart and motives, not on religious doctrines.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Miriam23: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Mine is Eternal Sacred Order Of Cherubim And Seraphim
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:
lol...at least tell us the city.

ahh im not taking that chance. grin
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Tocheagle(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ijogz K: Church Of Satan cool...

Come worship with us and your life would remain the same grin
Laugh wan injure me
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Lovine: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
Why so many people in Nairaland said "I am a proud member of this church and that church but non seem to be a proud child of God or a proud member of Jesus family"? WHY? Can all these your churches commend you to God?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
Who attends "The Lord's Chosen"? The kain poverty that's encouraged in that church no go allow them come internet come browse grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by cheddarking(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
Born in Winner's Chapel Iyana Ipaja.
Moved to Canaanland
Now attending Winner's Chapel Deptford whenever I go to church(once or twice a year)

Oyedepo Fanatic. cool
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by damogulxx: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lovine: damogulxx:

Stop praising yourself a true child of God don't do that.
Read 2Tim. 2:19-26

I was not praising myself but trying to get people to understand the truth. Also they needed to know that the person who is actually offering this positive criticism is a member of the body of Christ. Also you need to note Romans 8;16. A true child of God can know when he is standing right with God and when he isnt by the help of the Holy spirit.

I was not trying to praise myself but just stating the obvious truth.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by femliany(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
kama1210: Messiah's Church of God, under the leadership of Prophet Felix Ogbo Nkama. I tell you he is a true prophet that does not make noise.
Seun take note: Na advert be this

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
cheddarking: Born in Winner's Chapel Iyana Ipaja.
Moved to Canaanland
Now attending Winner's Chapel Deptford whenever I go to church(once or twice a year)

Oyedepo Fanatic. cool
lol...same here
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by accused(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
onyex: Grail land.Iju
u re blessed sister dat u re in the light
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by cheddarking(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:
lol...same here

I fit sabi you o...lol
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Lovine: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
Among all these churches which church is the road to heaven?
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lovine: Among all these churches which church is the road to heaven?

None is a gurantee to heaven. It all depends on YOU!
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by queensmith: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
Church? I should abandon B@1s happy hour? I dare not! grin grin grin

Some big church like that somewhere . . . . .I don forget the name sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Female Pastor Asks Members To Give N21,000. Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bisi Alimi Blasts Apostle Suleman: An Adulterer Who Gives Your Girlfriend Head / 'Apostle Suleman Collects N5000 For Handshake For Blessings' - Man Accuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.