Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (27003 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by proudlyafrican(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
crackhouse: looks like u are a church pro*titute. Take am easy o.

Do not just believe but search for the truth.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by mide47: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
Read some post but couldn't help rather than to laugh.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
How did I miss this topic before?
I attend different churches and church programmes, only because I am invited to them though. I am not a Christian and I don't go with the intention of worshipping, I have interest in learning other religions so I accept invitations from friends to go to church programmes.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Lindsee(f): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
LOCM..Love Of Christ Ministries!! Aka WFC INC..
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by graychuks(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH.............nke no owalile
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by reel14: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
GOFAMINT(the gospel faith mission international)
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by tottyj(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
Seventh-day Adventist Church.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ldpele(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
Series22: ur pastor folow 4 d 50 pastors wey Olukoya sack?
for collect...lolzz
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by fasttrack(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
Somany nairalander catholics. I guess majority nairalanders are igbos undecided . Fountain of Life Church . wink
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by godofisaac(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ijogz K: Church Of Satan cool...

Come worship with us and your life would remain the same grin
omo esu
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by tyson55(m): 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
Church of Scientology, Ft lauderdale, Fl.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by canadaik(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ijogz K: Church Of Satan cool...

Come worship with us and your life would remain the same grin

dumb joke undecided
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Iyoaye1(f): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
CAC Agbala itura,ohh sorry CAC oke itunu.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Sanguine77(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
The Saviour's Evangelical Church inc.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by homody(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
IJO ALADURA, ORI OKE ANU. NL PARISH.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by homody(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
Omo Alata:

I used to attend Cele ......... before I saw the Light grin

Na darkness you dey see when u dey worship for cele before?
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by MrLee(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
GREATER EVANGELISM WORLD CRUSADE OBIO ZONE, ROMUOKORO CHURCH (GEWC) PHC. And the ministry is celebrating it 40 year of existance at the world hardqauter Rumkpoku along airport road Port-harcourt. U are all invited.[b][/b]
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ebunchi(f): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
olivia4u: Whao that is my parish.
dats ma parish too. Am a chorister.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by email1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
wow, interesting! If there was a pole, apart from the Catholic church, Deeper Life would have won. Dia members plenty o.

Anyway, was born Deeper (Mosan District, or something like that since we left Lagos since 1997). Now in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, YMC, Karu Site, Abuja.

I may run back to Deeper Life after my wedding perhaps, or go there so my unborn kids will learn the hard core gospel and fetch them out when they are almost adults.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
e-mail:
wow, interesting! If there was a pole, apart from the Catholic church, Deeper Life would have won. Dia members plenty o.

Anyway, was born Deeper (Mosan District, or something like that since we left Lagos since 1997). Now in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, YMC, Karu Site, Abuja.

I may run back to Deeper Life after my wedding perhaps, or go there so my unborn kids will learn the hard core gospel and fetch them out when they are almost adults.

I equally grow up at Deeper Life too and I will get my kids back once I get marid to grow in the word that will help shape them.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by asagal(f): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
Am a Roman Catholic. I attend Basilica of St Dominic U/Pama, Kaduna.
CATHOLICA 4 lyf!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believ in the Holy Catholic Church, d communion of saints n d 4gvns of sins..........

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by asagal(f): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2012
fasttrack: Somany nairalander catholics. I guess majority nairalanders are igbos undecided . Fountain of Life Church . wink

Catholica is Universal....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Wisdytech(m): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2012
CHURCH OF CHRIST (CALABAR SOUTH)
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by MrLee(m): 12:13am On Aug 24, 2012
Siga: St Bottles Cathedral wink
these St Bottles i was a strong member b4 which has never giving me any reason 2 leave green bottle but Papa God pass dem!
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by MrLee(m): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2012
these St Bottles i was a strong member b4 which has never giving me any reason 2 leave green bottle but Papa God pass dem! cool
these St Bottles i was a strong member b4 which has never giving me any reason 2 leave green bottle but Papa God pass dem!
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 24, 2012
Please this people shud not list occultic, marine founded and idolatry organizations here calling it church abeg;

Grail Movement
AMORC - Resicroscian Order
Ekankar
Church of Jesus Christ of Later Days
Any white garment church be it celestial, Olumba or C & S, Aladura!
Jehovah Witness
White Jerusalem Brotherhood
And so on...

And the last but not the least

Idolatry infested Catholicism - Catholic!

For Christ said I am the only WAY THE TRUTH AND LIFE NO MAN, not even you, the Pope, St peter, Mary or Paul not even Mohammed whom the muslims exalts over Christ have access the THE MAKER OF HEAVEN & EARTH except by Me - Jesus Christ. John 14:6 - Is that english hard to understand?

That is to say if your church don't have Christ as the beginning and the end while taking to believe and practice what Christ stood for then, u are on the faulty foundation.

The Father confirms by giving HIM a name that is above every other name that at the mention of the name..every knee, in Heaven on earth, in NL or otherwise must bow its a must!... in other words Jesus has bought His sovereignty therefore no man is permitted to thwart it. Philippians 2:9

OLD TESTAMENT: Concentration on GOD
NEW TESTAMENT: Concentration on Jesus Christ

OLD TEST.: GOD's prophets(mouth piece), Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah!
New TEST.:JESUS' prophets(mouth piece), His disciples

So if catholics shud saint most of Christ disciples, how about that of Gods in the old testaments? Are u telling me they were not saints too?

Let's me give you NL a clue to identify a satanic, misleading and
eternity damn sect, one common thing amongst them I discovered:

They will always claim their believe to be the only salvation to mankind and that no other is. Be it Ekankar or Catholic or Later Days or Olumba but using Christ to trap followers.

Mean while

Deeperlife or MFM or RCCG or Potters house at USA or BennyHINN ministries or even Reinhard Bonnke Ministries will NEVER claim that their ministry(ies) is the only salvation to mankind but steadfastly fix Christ as the only Way it is with regards to the fact that their various founders in anytime of their life may not have met...least we say its clinical organized!

With this; Satan's cunnings shud be exposed to the wise who are only ready to be unbiased in your reasoning!

My God created you all. I don't hate neither of you but the believe. I love you all may God bless you.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by philipstanley(m): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2012
I attend THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD (RCCG) TARABA PROVINCE at resurrection power parish

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by toshmann(m): 12:57am On Aug 24, 2012
i attend the great st bottles church of bacchus cool
our heroes are st paul, st peter, st moses, st moritz, st james . . . . etc tongue
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by silami(m): 1:07am On Aug 24, 2012
Deeper Life Bible Church, Brooklyn NY! www.deeperlifeonline.org
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by shadrach77: 1:29am On Aug 24, 2012
rccg victory house
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by chrisme(m): 1:46am On Aug 24, 2012
Simply baptist. People of the word.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Cuddlemii: 1:58am On Aug 24, 2012
The Redeemed Christain Church Of God(RCCG)
Bible believer's church ministry(BBCM)
National Assembly Church Of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.