Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi (1818 Views)

I'm Pained By Absence Of Clear-cut Philosophy Among Igbos ~ Gov Ikpeazu / 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Kakaakinews: 11:00am On May 13, 2020
The Governor of Ebony State, David Umahi says the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu is a deceiver.

According to the Governor, Nnamdi Kanu is using his Biafra cause to defraud gullible Igbo people.

He said, “Our people are being deceived to spend huge among of money to finance what they know nothing about while Nnamdi Kanu spend it on his personal issues.”

He said Kanu has resorted to using cheap lies and blackmails against his government on social media to gain the empathy from some Igbos, asking the public to disregard such information.

The Governor said he had to respond to the IPOB leader so as to let the public know his new antics, and be wary of him.

He said IPOB is acting like a dying horse, having now realised that their fraudulent activities in the name of IPOB have been exposed and that Kanu is being used to destabilise Ndigbo by deceiving people into believing that he can give them Biafra.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by kalufelix(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2020
... Over stale dey worry this statement... Not very correct this time...please try again sir! .. Umahi for vice president 2023 ...let all waste remain in the waste bin biko...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by gidgiddy: 11:14am On May 13, 2020
Source?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Nobody: 11:15am On May 13, 2020
[s]
Kakaakinews:

The Governor of Ebony State, David Umahi says the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu is a deceiver.

According to the Governor, Nnamdi Kanu is using his Biafra cause to defraud gullible Igbo people.

He said, “Our people are being deceived to spend huge among of money to finance what they know nothing about while Nnamdi Kanu spend it on his personal issues.”

He said Kanu has resorted to using cheap lies and blackmails against his government on social media to gain the empathy from some Igbos, asking the public to disregard such information.

The Governor said he had to respond to the IPOB leader so as to let the public know his new antics, and be wary of him.

He said IPOB is acting like a dying horse, having now realised that their fraudulent activities in the name of IPOB have been exposed and that Kanu is being used to destabilise Ndigbo by deceiving people into believing that he can give them Biafra.”
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by GreenDestiny2: 11:15am On May 13, 2020
We know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Okoroawusa: 11:17am On May 13, 2020
It's only a fool that doesn't know that.

He continued where his friend Uwazurike stopped. The hustle is real

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by recievesense: 11:17am On May 13, 2020
we know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Tissaia(f): 11:20am On May 13, 2020
Lamdi cownu will take us to the promised Land. The sun will rise

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by helinues: 11:28am On May 13, 2020
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Nobody: 11:29am On May 13, 2020
Tissaia:
Lamdi cownu will take us to the promised Land. The sun will rise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by WeneDiali: 11:36am On May 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
It's only a fool that doesn't know that.

He continued where his friend Uwazurike stopped. The hustle is real

Mr yoruba, Kanu remains respected and loved by millions who are tired of nigeria. Tell me someone in your land that has half of his Cannon ball?

Even though I doubt the authenticity of the news wey no get source.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by toolovely(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2020
Who and who did he scam?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by maybanks: 11:43am On May 13, 2020
IPOB is just a software used in formatting the brains of so many of so many Igbo youths.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:46am On May 13, 2020
Kakaakinews:

No source ,well Kanu matter go kill u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by TheRareGem1(f): 11:47am On May 13, 2020
We know the man is a fraudster. I even told my uncles when I visited the village that the real Nnamdi Kalu is dead, to my surprise, they were happy because he has extorted most of them and also their children are being decieve by his fake crusade. Imposter Kalu is a legendary fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Nobody: 11:47am On May 13, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

No source ,well Kanu matter go kill u
Nnamdi Kanu amaka grin grin

cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by OgundeleTeju: 11:50am On May 13, 2020
Ofcourse there is no one who doesn’t know that the late Kanu is a scammer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Shooyie: 11:51am On May 13, 2020
WeneDiali:

Mr yoruba, Kanu remains respected and loved by millions who are tired of nigeria. Tell me someone in your land that has half of his Cannon ball?

That's the source.
https://www./2020/01/09/biafra-governor-umahi-blasts-Igbos-nnamdi-kanu-says-hes-a-deceiver

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:53am On May 13, 2020
imhotep:

Nnamdi Kanu amaka grin grin

cc lzaa
lol
Nawaooo
Kanu see what you have cause,some are now mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Nobody: 11:54am On May 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Gabkosh: 11:54am On May 13, 2020
Umahi is an Afonja cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Shooyie: 11:55am On May 13, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Tranquillity360: 12:04pm On May 13, 2020
Yoruba and Hausafulanis propaganda.

Biafra is dead but they don't sleep because the Name BIAFRAgrin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by okefrancis: 12:07pm On May 13, 2020
Everybody knows that kanu has gone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by adekolaelect(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2020
WeneDiali:

chaiiiiiiiiii online Ipob country member sighted .If you said it is lies, Tell us any governor that supported Biafra before ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Tranquillity360: 12:14pm On May 13, 2020
imhotep:

Wrong link.

Biafra amaka.
Is like you want to cause high BP to we yoruba muslimsgrin

Never you mention that name called Bia......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by WeneDiali: 12:16pm On May 13, 2020
adekolaelect:
chaiiiiiiiiii online Ipob country member sighted .If you said it is lies, Tell us any governor that supported Biafra before ?

Is your virtual oduduwa and amotekun offline?

No be e-amotekun una dey since 19gborodom? Make plenty noise, yet amotekun we no see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by adekolaelect(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2020
WeneDiali:

Is your virtual oduduwa and amotekun offline?

No be e-amotekun una dey since 19gborodom? Make plenty noise, yet amotekun we no see.
AMONTEKUN is alive not audio like Biafra !!!!!! If you want to see AMONTEKNU just commit crime in south west then you will smell your Yansh . Biafra online means we can only eared you and Imaginary cloned leader noises but not visible .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by Deputy1111(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2020
I pray the brainwashed followers receive sense before it will be too late.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by murphyibiam15(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2020
Kakaakinews:

Fake news..fake news

Where is the link
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi by rowland545(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2020
Anybody that went pass secondary school and still follows nnamdi kanu and his stupid Biafra rubbish....needs to get his or her brain checked....

But serious I use to think Igbo people were smart oooh...never knew they could fall for this cheap scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia And Fulani Market; Lagos And Ndigbo Market / AWKUZU EX SARS Boss James Nwafor Apprehended In Ghana / The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.