Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Concern About Lagos And Tinubu Politics - Ayekoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Concern About Lagos And Tinubu Politics - Ayekoto (875 Views)

The Mind Of Wailers By D-one Ayekoto / Lagosians R In Trouble! One Secret About Lagos U Don't Know_radio Biafra / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Concern About Lagos And Tinubu Politics - Ayekoto by wobastine: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2011
A Yoruba philosophical saying that, " When there is still relative peace in a family, the bastards of such home have not grown-up. " interpreted;

" Bi ile kan ba si nn'toro, a je pe omo-ale be, ko iti da'gba."

This statement became relevant here considering what is happening in the political scenes of Lagos State, a State known for her excellence in everything and anything. A state where anything goes. A replica state of Kwara nature.

There is a believe, that in Lagos, anything is possible, affordable and acquirable. A community of people who for the love of money and other material gains could trade their birth rights for " aso-ebi", " atenuje " and " owan-be " party.
http://thotsandworks.com/topic/366-lagosians-please-stop-this-saraki-in-lagos/
Ayekoto

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Facebook Comments / are you a criminal? get votes for gej and you are forgiven, instantly. / The Crimes Of Buhari - Wole Soyinka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.