Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed (79899 Views)

Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / 4,000 Ghost Voters Participated In NBA Election - South-West Lawyers' Forum / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by dayleke: 10:52pm On May 13, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Liar

The US uniform men can't try it.

Prostitution is in the blood

Why you calling me a liar fa?
Google is your friend.
Google "Military don't rush challenge".
You will see ladies/officers of the U.S. military in there.
There's a video too.

And please come back to apologize.
That will be a gentleman thing to do.

Another video is "Military girls don't rush" challenge.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by dayleke: 10:59pm On May 13, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Let them go and continue their prostitution.

How on earth. Prostitution is in the blood.

For goodness sakes.....how did prostitution get into this now?
Chai!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by legba1(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2020
This is what happened when you put extremists in power.... Someone can not even play in uniform...

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by senatordave1(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2020
MandalorianCree:
I know one of the girls, we attended the same school, Blessing. This her che che life has landed her in trouble. So is the immigration service saying people already serving in Borno, Yobe etc are serving some kind of punishment? 9ja mentality.

Is she from cross river
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nweike190(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2020
Bar1941:
Falz don take him dry music affect their destiny, anyway make them thank God, redeployment is better than dismissal.

grin
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by DanjaNinja(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2020
Obierika:

What they did is almost like a desecration of their uniform.

Their conduct portrays their organisation as a bunch of unserious people who are not processionals.

If you are a uniform official any unsavoury thing you do while in your uniform will portray both your organisation and your colleagues in bad light

The punishment meted out to these guys will serve as a deterrent to other officers of the immigration.

You speak of desecration and unprofessional-ism - brother, with all our seriousness, we still don't have steady power. We don't have a functional educational system. We don't have portable water. We don't have a functional legal system. We don't have a functional medical system. How has our seriousness helped our nation?

Like i previously mentioned, people from all over the world participated in this challenge. Military personel, Police officers, Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers from all over the world took part in this challenge with zero repercussions. It was simply a way to show that behind every working professional attire is a human being.

Americans, Germans, French all participated. Does that mean they are unprofessional and unserious?

Please lets be guided and focus on important issues.

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by beloved961(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2020
What do I know
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by DanjaNinja(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2020
BeerParlour:

What they did is unislamic that why they are sent to where Boko haram can kidnap them and judge them according to Sharia law

Wawu!! Is the Nigerian Immigration Service an islamic organisation? shocked shocked
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by nuelyoyo(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2020
I pity the ones posted to Born and Yobe cry. But the one posted to Akwa Ibom no get problem. She go enjoy her stay there cheesy
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by DanjaNinja(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2020
pDudd:

US army officials took permission before doing it. Naija officials were looking for cheap attention, clout, and social media brownie points.

There is a difference.

Please don't share fake news. Where is the proof to back your funny claim? grin grin grin Btw, i have a friend who is a member of the US army. She did participate and did not take permission from anybody. n

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by kutashi: 11:29pm On May 13, 2020
They should be thanking god that Wiked Wike is not the head of their agency! They would have been sentenced to death by hanging or firing squad grin grin
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 13, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Please don't share fake news. Where is the proof to back your funny claim? grin grin grin Btw, i have a friend who is a member of the US army. She did participate and did not take permission from anybody. n

Seems you don't understand the way the US army works. Or your friend lied to you.

Have a good day.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Liliantalks: 11:51pm On May 13, 2020
Funny enough my gf working at the immigrations did this challenge but thank God for her life it didn’t go viral , it ended on her ig status
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Str8talk21: 11:56pm On May 13, 2020
Yes, they were being punished because there's no Zainab or Mulikat among them. Useless Comptroller General.
We know d North don't have sexy and hot looking women...thus bad belle dey run for their blood.

instead of allowing these ladies to be used as Immigration Ambassadors at our airports showcasing to the outside world that even in uniform, their female officers can be presentable d authority are busy looking for how to demean them.

shame on immigration.

Thumbs up for d girls they really rock.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by leosahm(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2020
In their 2nd life, they will nt joke with their jobs, if i was their boss, i would have sacked them 4 violating the internal code they already knw.....
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:03am On May 14, 2020
KristaPretty:

You will be blocked for two years. Mtchewwwww angry angry angry

Lol. Which State are you...just curious.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Str8talk21: 12:03am On May 14, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Let them go and continue their prostitution.

How on earth. Prostitution is in the blood.

don't display ur stupidity here because u r really sounding as if u just came from d interior village or are u from one of the Almarijis states?

1 Like

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KristaPretty(f): 12:20am On May 14, 2020
KingOfAllIgbos:

Lol. Which State are you...just curious.

The state with the highest number of corona virus cases where not keeping a social distance online and offline would get you infected
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:23am On May 14, 2020
KristaPretty:

The state with the highest number of corona virus cases where not keeping a social distance online and offline would get you infected

Kano?
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by DanjaNinja(m): 12:44am On May 14, 2020
pDudd:

Seems you don't understand the way the US army works. Or your friend lied to you.

Have a good day.

grin grin grin. I am literally married to an ex us military officer. Keep your fake news to yourself.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 1:06am On May 14, 2020
DanjaNinja:

grin grin grin. I am literally married to an ex us military officer. Keep your fake news to yourself.

Ex military officer. Enough said.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Cantonese: 1:10am On May 14, 2020
bamidelee:

No common sense in this comment, they flouted the ethics of their job and were punished for that.
You can't be a good manager.

And your sense did not let you read the first line of my comment where I said "he who pays the piper dictates the tune"?

Your common sense did not let you realise that I understood the organization's side of the story?

By the way have you checked if there is anywhere in their job ethics that stops them from earning income outside their profession?

Have you not seen artists doing shows or videos in police or army uniforms? Who told you that the same members of the panel that disciplined them do not have other thriving businesses apart from their jobs? By the way is what they did not better than looting the treasury, which the ogas do easily daily? Is it not better than extorting passport seekers of their money?

Where is the common sense in your remark? And what makes you think you can be a good manager when you hastily jump to conclusions in this manner?
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by mekuxiani(m): 1:13am On May 14, 2020
what is the internal code them don carry come again if they didn't compromise the office they are in I see nothing wrong with what they did afterall this same immigration people steal money collect bribe they don't get redeployed to Maiduguri. Rubbish nonsense Internal code. I'm sure it was Religious Bigots that handled their case
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by ofiko123(m): 2:23am On May 14, 2020
Serves them right.. Next time they won't rush into any challenge..
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by zotorux(m): 2:34am On May 14, 2020
They just low-key sacked em.
How can someone in Abuja enjoy/survive in Borno?? The frustration would make you resign las las.
My former employers do that too, they have branches in the North and when they wanna get rid of you, they transfer you to Yobe. Nobody would tell you before you resign by yourself.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by zotorux(m): 2:36am On May 14, 2020
Cantonese:

And your sense did not let you read the first line of my comment where I said "he who pays the piper dictates the tune"?

Your common sense did not let you realise that I understood the organization's side of the story?

By the way have you checked if there is anywhere in their job ethics that stops them from earning income outside their profession?

Have you not seen artists doing shows or videos in police or army uniforms? Who told you that the same members of the panel that disciplined them do not have other thriving businesses apart from their jobs? By the way is what they did not better than looting the treasury, which the ogas do easily daily? Is it not better than extorting passport seekers of their money?

Where is the common sense in your remark? And what makes you think you can be a good manager when you hastily jump to conclusions in this manner?

Nigeria tire me!!! Misplaced priorities.
Americans did theirs; navy seals, marine.
High ranking officers for that matter, nothing happened.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Biggers82(m): 4:07am On May 14, 2020
I love our Igbo girls none of them can do this Nonsense
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Billygee2u: 5:01am On May 14, 2020
overdrive:
They for kuku sack them.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Billygee2u: 5:03am On May 14, 2020
Obierika:
This should serve as a lesson to others
Ladies don't have any value again as long as they continue to showcase their harlotry lifestyle
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Billygee2u: 5:09am On May 14, 2020
pDudd:
Very good.

The rate at which females seek online attention and validation these day is nauseating.

Everyone wants to trend or go viral while throwing caution to the wind.

Well, congratulations to them. They went viral.
No lady nowadays worth respecting,I would rather respect mad man than the physical devils
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 5:41am On May 14, 2020
Cantonese:

I sha know you're devoid of senses. You are basing everything you said on assumption.
If you quote me again, ..........
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KenModi(m): 6:06am On May 14, 2020
Obierika:

You are the idiot here!

You have just shown your level of ignorance and deep seated inferiority complex.

The fact that the US Army condones such behaviour does not mean that the Nigerian Immigration Service should also toe that line.

Featuring in a dance or musical video while in your professional uniform makes a mockery of your organisation and portrays your employer and colleagues in bad light.

It is very evident that those of you supporting this video are mainly people who have never worked in a professional organisation before and who do not know anything about standards expected of a professional.

You are very ignorant and need to go and update yourself.

As for the issue concerning corruption, most public officials are involved in it but that is not an excuse to throw professionalism to the dogs!

Professionalism my a$$!!

Featuring in a music video?? You make it sound like they were video vixens in a Wizkid or Davido video while wearing their uniforms and then putting on bikinis later in the video.

A group of officers participate in a social media thing that hurts no one physically, spiritually, financially or otherwise yet you guys rush to condemn them calling for their heads and that they should be nailed to the cross.

Yet many crimes and atrocities, stealing and looting, nepotism and high level mismanagement take place on a daily basis by your govt and political officials; insecurity has completely gone to the dogs, with no proper infrastructure, education or power supply in the country, yet no one say or does anything meaningful.

I am not saying the ladies should walk freely within any consequences. If the organization believes its rules for officers’ conduct have been breached, then the officers must be disciplined.

However, that matter could have been dealt with internally by the NIS with no one even giving much thought to it as there are more pressing issues in the country.

But trust Nigerians, they would make a mountain out of a mole when it comes to irrelevant issues. Your hypocrisy and foolishness in ignoring important issues while focusing on irrelevant subjects always keeps me laughing hard when reading news online.

I guess the officers disgracing the country and begging both Nigerians and foreigners at the airport are acting very “professionally”, hence no one has raised any issues about their actions.

If half the energy you guys put in condemning those ladies was used in condemning the stealing and looting by your politicians, I am sure that country would be in a much better situation today. But no let us be ‘professional and steal’.

Professionalism and ‘holier than thou’ attitude na im go kill una.

Just look at your response, you dedicate more than 80 percent of it talking about the lady and their lack of corruption, yet the issue of corruption ripping and eating away the lives of Nigerians everyday is mentioned with the wave of a hand, in a few lines.

I repeat, Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen in my entire life. No wonder, your futures and that of your children have stolen away while you keep being holy and professional.

Bunch of stupid, foolishly blind, spineless citizens!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chemical & Process Engineers Forum / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.