Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself (4048 Views)

I Feel Like Killing Myself Rightnow / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by highbee02: 11:39am On May 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz... U get bad mouth

Honestly, the child spirit would always bring lower denominations like #5,#10 and #20
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Vyolet(f): 11:40am On May 14, 2020
Madam Sidechick, don't kill yourself nor your baby, accept that as your cross. Go out and work so you can cater for her.
You have learnt your lesson, pick whatever you learnt and apply it to your life moving forward.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 14, 2020
A figment of the writers imagination.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On May 14, 2020
Is this a creative writer or a copy paste idiot? Anyone's guess is as good as mine because I don hands up for the matter.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by OfficialMrsJ: 8:41pm On May 14, 2020
Hmmmm, use the internet to google addresses of homeless shelters or motherless babies and go and drop your child for them. Don't kill yourself or the child, reach out to media outlets let your story go out there, help will definitely come. It is well
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by sunnymighty(m): 5:40am On May 15, 2020
OfficialMrsJ:
Hmmmm, use the internet to google addresses of homeless shelters or motherless babies and go and drop your child for them. Don't kill yourself or the child, reach out to media outlets let your story go out there, help will definitely come. It is well

Told the Lady to get intouch Asap i work with Down Syndrome Foundation Nigeria, have nt heard frm her till now.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by ecolime(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2020
Please I need an advice because tears has been my food for the past few months now
Did you seek our attention before attempting to break another woman's home?

May tears forever be your food undecided
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by annsrealms(f): 7:15am On May 15, 2020
sisisioge:

Who am I to argue with a doctor!

I thought their behavioral pattern is the major diagnostic factor...ofcourse the distinct facial characteristics is a factor too. I just didn't think they could be detected at birth cos all babies look alike for the first few days of their lives grin. My bad.

It depends on the degree of the syndrome, some are obvious at birth.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by prettysassygirl(f): 10:09am On May 15, 2020
You got what you deserved. Husband snatcher, so if it had been a boy now ,you would have been in one flat enjoying yourself and ripping another family apart. I hope you learn your lesson.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by ednut1(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2020
Good for i
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by KanwuliaExtra: 1:59pm On May 15, 2020
Lemme think abouuurrrit for a sec. . . .

“When the “gods” want some cheap-SADISTIC entertainment, they pick their most senseless converts” - KanwuliaExtra

The same “gods” some sinners pray to and get WACKED are the same gods that BLESS other “sinners” with “EVERYTIN NA DOUBU-DOUBU”!

What a CHAUVINISTIC GOD that punished women sinners and innocent children. . . . Instead of striking the wandering pvssy-nigga with PERMANENT BLINDNESS the moment he ventures out of his matrimonial bed? cheesy

Well! Are we surprised? David coveted Uriah’s wife and the child was aborted! It was all good in the eyes of “the lord” for David “was a man after ‘GOD’s’ HEART” ke!

WINNERS SINNERS CHAPEL!

Go figure! cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Futurejoy(f): 8:11am On May 16, 2020
Msfaith2000:
Am totally confused, anyone is free to judge me but I need an advice on what what to do before I commit murder. ��
I was having an affair with a married man. Although he promised me marriage . I accepted him because he was helping my family alot because am from a poor background. He told me that his wife has been an unable to give him a male child that she has four girls for him. He promised that if I can give birth to male child for him that he will marry me and change the life of my family. So after some months I got pregnant for him and we went to scan and scan detected that it's a baby boy. We became happy so out of excitement the father of my child rented an apartment for me. So when it was time for me to give birth I was in labour for 3 days, because of it my mother went to see a spiritualist. The spiritualist told my mother that the man's wife is not happy with me after that he told my mother to perform some rituals, after my mother has done that,I gave birth and it happened to be a baby girl and to my greatest surprise she has a down syndrom��. Immediately my baby father saw her he left us in the hospital and I never saw him again. Ever since then I have been suffering with the child. The baby is three months now. Last week I went to the man's house to plead with him to be taking care of the child's welfare or I will drop the child in his house. The man said that he can't father a child like this that she is not his daughter. And I attempted to drop the baby the wife came out and said that I must leave with the baby that she can't take care of another woman's child.
Ever since then i feel like killing the baby and myself. Please I need an advice because tears has been my food for the past few months now.���
Just carry the baby to a motherless home and next time stop opening your legs for promises. Leave married men alone and try to be productive.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by toyinsalammy(f): 11:03am On May 16, 2020
The ignorance of some young ladies amazes me

Who told u the sex of a child was dependent on its mother?

Everyone knows that that fathers determine whatever sex a child turned out to be,

Hmmm, it is well with u OP, may God equip u with d wisdom needed to handle d situation
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by dominique(f): 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
Hope say no be format be this. Anybody that wants to reach out to "her" should better triple check her story and meet her and baby if possible. If this story is true then the only person I feel sorry for is the little baby. I can't feel an ounce of sympathy for a woman that knowingly wants to wreck marriage. If you're based on Lagos, go and report him to the welfare center located in your LGA. He must take care of the child he created.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by dominique(f): 1:38pm On May 16, 2020
skentelelady:
I am going to be very sincere with you and blunt.

First you must be very stupid upstairs and foolish for you to think of being a 2nd wife just becos the 1st didnt give birth to a male child. So your plan was to break the woman's heart and home with your plan

2. You jeopardize your life just to leave poverty becos you wanted to use another woman's husband as a ladder for you and your parents

3. If you are well intelligent, you should know a woman giving birth to female children is the fault if the man dropping x chromosome so what gave you the impression he would drop y chromosome for you?

4. I am very sure your scan showed a baby girl. It might be you changed the result or planned with the hospital or lied to the man. Spiritualist scammed you and your mother. The sex didnt not change in the womb. Also since you did some rituals to deliver, devil must surely collect back so maybe the concoction had side effect on your child then

You have brought an innocent child into the world becos of your impatient so carry your cross

The ball is in your court. Ask God for forgiveness and ask Him for direction. The beg Him for mercy and divine help

@bolded. Downs syndrome is a genetic birth defect that happens right from conception. Native doctors portion couldn't have led to it
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Acme45: 10:51pm On May 16, 2020
SageMK:

Killing yourself and your child will only make things easy for him. He'll celebrate your death.

Find a reason to live. If your can't then at least;

1. Sue him for child support OR
2. Give up your child for adoption.

which child support, was she married to the man in the first place? Only God will comfort you
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Ghengiskhan(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2020
If you are sure he's the father, you can take him to court. They will force him to take responsibility for both of you.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Ibechris2: 1:47pm On May 19, 2020
gandyluv:
Never underestimate the power of a praying wife

My dear sister,that is why I respect women who often pray for their husband's. Their prayers are like arrows that hardly misses its targets.

Adultery is bad and strips u of ur dignify and soundness of mind and in the end,u will be left floating on nothing.
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
sisisioge:

Who am I to argue with a doctor!

I thought their behavioral pattern is the major diagnostic factor...ofcourse the distinct facial characteristics is a factor too. I just didn't think they could be detected at birth cos all babies look alike for the first few days of their lives grin. My bad.

It can be detected invitro too
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by sisisioge: 5:18pm On May 22, 2020
pDudd:

It can be detected invitro too

Wow...while they are in the womb?
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 22, 2020
sisisioge:

Wow...while they are in the womb?

Yep.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Acme45: 10:41pm On May 22, 2020
Msfaith2000:
Am totally confused, anyone is free to judge me but I need an advice on what what to do before I commit murder. ��
I was having an affair with a married man. Although he promised me marriage . I accepted him because he was helping my family alot because am from a poor background. He told me that his wife has been an unable to give him a male child that she has four girls for him. He promised that if I can give birth to male child for him that he will marry me and change the life of my family. So after some months I got pregnant for him and we went to scan and scan detected that it's a baby boy. We became happy so out of excitement the father of my child rented an apartment for me. So when it was time for me to give birth I was in labour for 3 days, because of it my mother went to see a spiritualist. The spiritualist told my mother that the man's wife is not happy with me after that he told my mother to perform some rituals, after my mother has done that,I gave birth and it happened to be a baby girl and to my greatest surprise she has a down syndrom��. Immediately my baby father saw her he left us in the hospital and I never saw him again. Ever since then I have been suffering with the child. The baby is three months now. Last week I went to the man's house to plead with him to be taking care of the child's welfare or I will drop the child in his house. The man said that he can't father a child like this that she is not his daughter. And I attempted to drop the baby the wife came out and said that I must leave with the baby that she can't take care of another woman's child.
Ever since then i feel like killing the baby and myself. Please I need an advice because tears has been my food for the past few months now.���
you are from which state?
Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by chlowi(f): 1:29pm On May 24, 2020

OP i wont judge you but id like to point out the mistakes you made before advicing you.

1. dating a married man in the first place is soo wrong and you were so overwhelmed with greed to believe him even accept his offer about a male child. Whatever that man was giving you and your family , you could have earned alil of it if not all if you had been hardworking .

2. you were so eager to take another woman's home and cause her tears too.

3. your mom goin spiritual about things was such a huge NO.

If you commit suicide , and murder that innocent child , you will never find peace.Please retrace your steps to God and find comfort in his forgiveness. You need to go back to ur mom and find something doing to help you raise that child . May the odds be in your favour.

you can choose to sue the man .

and if you still considering suicide which i and others have adviced against , kindly send your baby to a motherless baby's home before you do it . pls note ... when you leave this world , your demise will not shake the man nor the world ...you might probably not be missed ... so choose your options carefully.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Killing My Baby And Myself by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Why na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help!!! I Don't Understand What Is Wrong With My Phone / Help My Wife / Can You Be A Full Time House Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.