Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players (48243 Views)

EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss / Mark Clattenburg: Mikel Obi Almost Made Me Quit Refereeing – Ex-EPL Referee / Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Fragility6: 11:21am On May 14, 2020
Clattenburg is mad. Mikel's red card was not justified. He needs to apologize to mikel too
PS:Was it not the same man that said Mourinho frustrated him out of EPL. Just put things of past full chest like archives

3 Likes

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Respect55(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

There was never a champions league semi final match between barca and Liverpool when Bellamy was a Liverpool player..

Clattenburg was a Man Utd referee. I remember him giving two Chelsea players red card and awarding a pk to Man Utd after Chelsea was leading by 2 goals..

Did Chelsea actually commit those fouls or not?
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by okeke042: 11:22am On May 14, 2020
this one is really grate o
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Beckham14: 11:22am On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

There was never a champions league semi final match between barca and Liverpool when Bellamy was a Liverpool player..

Clattenburg was a Man Utd referee. I remember him giving two Chelsea players red card and awarding a pk to Man Utd after Chelsea was leading by 2 goals..

Just shut up

5 Likes

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2020
you dey expect to hear SORRY from a Nigerian?
yo.u go old.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Oligachy0414: 11:24am On May 14, 2020
He was cleared by the FA,Mikel ought to apologies as a pro
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by OlujobaSamuel: 11:25am On May 14, 2020
Ogakaycce:

you are Indomie generation to say that.
I watched the match Liverpool beat Barca 2-1 @ nou camp them Barca Beat Liverpool 1-0 2nd leg. Liverpool progress with away goal.
False. LFC played Chelsea in the semi final that year.
Bellamy and Riise/Kuyt scored at Camp Nuo in the Quarterfinals

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by schurley(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2020
Someone that deserve 38 stroke of pankere in the market square annually for what he done to us angry angry
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Stephendeals: 11:25am On May 14, 2020
Clattenburg Helped Man U alot in my opinion and I can also recall Bellamy playing for Liverpool against Barca in 2006/2007 season...
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by internationalman(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2020
Respect55:

Did Chelsea actually commit those fouls or not?

No they didn't.

Even the commentator said it should have be a foul on Ivanovic, yet the same Ivanovic was given red card.

5 Likes

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by internationalman(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2020
Stephendeals:
#
Edit what you wrote up there....
in 2006/2007 season Bellamy played for Liverpool against Barca....
My Best friend is a Die-Hard Kop fan so i can recall

They played in the round of 16 not semi final

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Nobody: 11:27am On May 14, 2020
OBYBITCOIN:
Mark you are a RACIST piece Of ENGLISH SHIT!!!!!
are you not a racist for what you said too?

4 Likes

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by danielistics(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2020
Ogakaycce:

I watched the match Liverpool beat Barca 2-1 @ nou camp them Barca Beat Liverpool 1-0 2nd leg. Liverpool progress with away goal.

Yes it happened but not semi-final, that was 06/07 season. Liverpool beat Chelsea on penalties in the semi-final and went on to lose to AC Milan in the final.

2 Likes

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Skyfornia(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2020
olaric:
Apology? Do you know how many teams your poor officiating have sent to relegation? Don't let apology kee you ooo

You dey mind him?
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Respect55(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

No they didn't.

Even the commentator said it should have be a foul on Ivanovic, yet the same Ivanovic was given red card.
Those things aren't rare in football. I see mistakes from officials time and time again because they are humans. All these necessities the introduction of VAR. I have seen more awful refereeing decisions in football and it isn't just cool to say that particular ref belongs to the team that gained from such.

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Stephendeals: 11:28am On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

They played in the round of 16 not semi final

Ok got that,
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by maestroferddi: 11:29am On May 14, 2020
Man U referee...

You get mouth dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by zikter(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

That does not make him no where a manutd rafree. Going by your judgement, teams will be accused of having their referee week in week out. Do you know how many decisions were awarded to the same Chelsea unjustly the next week or the season?

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2020
Ecbatana:
I loved when Bellamy played for Liverpool. I remember clearly how he bullied Barcelona players in one of the champions League semifinal matches.

UCL 2007, Round of 16 , Barca 1-2 Liverpool at Camp Nou.

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by internationalman(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2020
zikter:
That does not make him no where a manutd rafree. Going by your judgement, teams will be accused of having their referee week in week out. Do you know how many decisions were awarded to the same Chelsea unjustly the next week or the season?

Non can be compared to Man Utd case
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by andrewtosin(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2020
By the way who is the current English best ref at the moment?
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Nobody: 11:32am On May 14, 2020
Oligachy0414:
He was cleared by the FA,Mikel ought to apologies as a pro
That he was cleared by the FA doesn't make him actually innocent

Is simply because the case was dismissed for want of evidence

If I was Mikel and I know vividly he actually use such racist comment on me but was not found guilty by the FA after investigation, I will still not apologize

beside Mikel was later fined and received about 8 or 9 match ban after the incident

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by naptu2: 11:33am On May 14, 2020
Ecbatana:
I loved when Bellamy played for Liverpool. I remember clearly how he bullied Barcelona players in one of the champions League semifinal matches.

internationalman:

Ogakaycce:

That was the first knockout stage of the 2006/2007 UEFA Champions League. It wasn’t the semi-final.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmPyRDJ4WMs

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by internationalman(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2020
Respect55:

Those things aren't rare in football. I see mistakes from officials time and time again because they are humans. All these necessities the introduction of VAR. I have seen more awful refereeing decisions in football and it isn't just cool to say that particular ref belongs to the team that gained from such.

I know but if you were an ardent watcher of the premier league in ferguson's era you would understand better.

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by drakeli: 11:34am On May 14, 2020
Most Nigerians are very rude, loud mouthed and uncultured. Saying sorry is not in their vocabulary

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by zikter(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2020
internationalman:

Non can be compared to Man Utd case
Your opinion though, but there is no official statistics anywhere to back your claim.
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by AsawanaDgreat: 11:35am On May 14, 2020
Who cares
Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by internationalman(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2020
Ogakaycce:

Who are you calling undomie generation...

Do youf home work well before you lay any claim..

It was the round of 16 not semi final

1 Like

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by Vcblinks(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2020
All this chelsea fans self,every referee is a man u fan.even howard webb and clattenberg.so it was these two referees that made man u go to champions League back to back and win all their premier League abi.chekshit fans ehnnn.u guys like talking out of place ooh.man u for life.

2 Likes

Re: Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players by maestroferddi: 11:35am On May 14, 2020
GrandMufti:
EPL has some of the worst referees.

Imagine Mike Dean booking Guendouzi for sacarsm
Dean hates Arsenal like kilode...

Is he not the referee who disallowed a blatant goal against Crystal Palace while awarding two soft penalties against Arsenal in the same match?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 AFCON: Salah Leads The Pharaoh's Into The Stadium / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking / Anthony Joshua Gives Femi Otedola A Gift In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.