Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Can You Sing In French Language? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can You Sing In French Language? (2441 Views)

Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? / Why Do Igbo Artistes Sing In Yoruba? / Can You Sing Your National Anthem Or Recite Your Nationl Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sing In French Language? by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2007
Hello,
I just started learning french and this is my second level A5-a8. There will be a music festival at alliance Francaise on the 23rd and we've been encouraged to come and perform. I listened to a french song L'aimer encore i was able to get the lyrics but for some reason i couldn't sing along can some one help me out. Thanks
Re: Can You Sing In French Language? by drrionelli(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2007
What is it that's giving you problems? Is it articulating the language, itself? Is it that you're trying to use non-French grammar while singing and thus getting words out of order? Is it non-familiarity with the lyrics?

Sometimes, singing in a language with which you're not familiar poses the same problems as speaking in it. Let's be honest here, your mouth and tongue have to do things to create those sounds that seem almost unnatural!

You might want to listen to some recordings of French singing and try to emulate what they're doing.

Bonne Chance et chantez bien! grin
Re: Can You Sing In French Language? by hildaa(f): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2011
okey contact me ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Can You Sing In French Language? by ElmA1(f): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
Yeah i can!
Re: Can You Sing In French Language? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
I wish I wasn't always sulking in French class back in the days. cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Sing In French Language? by UKBoy1(m): 12:31am On Nov 07, 2011
Here is a Naija Music Video with the Artist "E-Gnyte" singinging in french alongside J Martins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsQozo4SME4

(1) (Reply)

The Great Ali Farka Toure / 50 Cent: Get Skinny Or Die Tryin': Scary Picture / Olamide – Love No Go Die Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.