Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl (71185 Views)

Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) / Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’ / Chukwudi Onweniwe: RUGIPO Student Sentenced To Death For Killing Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by gbemishile: 1:49pm On May 14, 2020
McClean573:
Why do we kill people who kill people to show them that killing people is wrong.
I get you
the best we could have done is give them a national honour
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Benega9(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2020
something is still happening in this world
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Dchampion65: 2:07pm On May 14, 2020
At 23 the pursuit to be rich blind folded his heart to the extent if disembarked human part. At 23.

Wasted seed.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by aduwak: 2:12pm On May 14, 2020
Canada2021:
This life is deep. The rituals may be for their potential clients to do as they say. So they get the money indirectly not necessarily from the parts

Fine. If you all believe money can be gotten from rituals then don’t be acting surprised when such rituals killings happen. Don’t also condemn it, it is what you believe in.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by aduwak: 2:13pm On May 14, 2020
stinflame:

That's why at first I told you , you just don't need to know how it happens just know it does. Am not a fan of that but it doesn't mean such don't exist.

I am sorry it does not exist! Not possible.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Ijeluv82(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2020
What is his gain now
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by aduwak: 2:16pm On May 14, 2020
desiredhome:

Sorry you didn't get me right, my point is, there are a lot of young guys living large through rituals,... if this guy wasn't got he probably will be fronting his evil wealth and some babes will be fighting over him

I am sorry that is wrong.

Yes there are rich guys around. That does not mean it is “rituals”.

Fraud, kidnap, armed robbery or even legit means..., why you think it’s rituals just shows your poor mentality.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by aduwak: 2:19pm On May 14, 2020
Litmus:
Some posters are inadvertently encouraging more of this barbarity by making casual and matter-of-factly statements that imply rituals work and lead to wealth. Please people stop, there’s no such thing as magic money.

Thank you!

If mark zuckerberg is a Nigerian, they would say ”oh he got his money through rituals”
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by xpool(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2020
Chris6music:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/court-sentences-uniport-student-to-death-for-murder-of-eight-year-old-girl/
It is good for the society to follow criminal cases this to the end and give it the necessary publicity. Because, many Nigerians don't believe that crfinals are tried and convicted by the judiciary
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Dwhyte(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2020
Like for good judgement
Share for Rot in perfect hell
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by desiredhome: 2:28pm On May 14, 2020
aduwak:

I am sorry that is wrong.

Yes there are rich guys around. That does not mean it is “rituals”.

Fraud, kidnap, armed robbery or even legit means..., why you think it’s rituals just shows your poor mentality.

Lol..... what is your problem? are you into any of these crimes you mentioned?
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by supercase1(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2020
Stanchem029:

How old are you?
You are reasoning with an IQ of a 5 year old kid.subcontiously you have the belief that money rituals will make you have money but that's a foolish African superstitious lie.even the bad white guys that harvest organs of blacks or others doesn't even use it for ritual purposes.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 14, 2020
This is evil. God Protect your people.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2020
Untainted007:
If to say he succeeded now and he buys Benz opposite sex will be eager to date him. His girlfriend will be saying he suffered with him before he made it. Hmmmmm what money will cause ehn. This ones doesn't deserve rest in peace rather than restless in hell.

And when people start to question his sudden wealth, some Nigerians will rise up to his defense asking why his poverty wasn't investigated.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by rotadeco27: 2:45pm On May 14, 2020
McClean573:
Why do we kill people who kill people to show them that killing people is wrong.
I supposed they are supposed to be pampered so that they will think killing a fellow human being is not that bad in order to continue killing!
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by rotadeco27: 2:49pm On May 14, 2020
post=89530032:
Should this be the way ? Death sentence is barbaric and should be abolished already

Modified: To everybody quoting me una dooh.. this guy could have been used for some form of labour l, he must be good for something.. he could have even been left to ponder on his mistake in his cell room forever.. I just think taking a life is too much.
They should kill them and give their bodies to medical school gross anatomy lab for cadava dissection. They are useless while living ,they should useful when dead.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by rotadeco27: 2:50pm On May 14, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Hung by the leg
That’ll take too much time!
What happened to firing squad
We don't have to waste bullets on useless and wicked beings
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by grandstar(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2020
Dew04:
Bastards like this deserve jungle justice. He should either be necklaced in public or electrocuted. He raped the innocent child, killed her and dismembered the body for rituals...
Hanging is too swift a punishment for his crimes.

Rape an 8 year old? An 8 year old that calls you uncle?
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:15pm On May 14, 2020
supercase1:

If this guy had succeeded and bought a venza then he chased you.you would have off your pants for him very fast grin

Didn't I see their type around me before I opt to work as a maid in Nigeria before heading to Riyadh?
It's required of you to know who you want to joke with before sending in your jokes as comments Sir.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

Nwanyi oma
How is Saudi Arabia??

Ah Sir, I'm back na!
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Brightgem(f): 3:31pm On May 14, 2020
post=89530032:
Should this be the way ? Death sentence is barbaric and should be abolished already

Modified: To everybody quoting me una dooh.. this guy could have been used for some form of labour l, he must be good for something.. he could have even been left to ponder on his mistake in his cell room forever.. I just think taking a life is too much.
A comment easily made as a distant onlooker. But what if this was your own child or someone dear. Death penalty is still an option and a good one for deliberately taking another's life.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by loadedvibes: 3:40pm On May 14, 2020
I have received alot of mentions because of this comment of mine but yours will be the only one I would respond to. A comment from a distant onlooker yes, which puts the onlooker in the best position I'm not clouded by the pain, is a life for a life worth it ? Even after killing the person does it bring back the dead ? It is a painful situation clearly but I think leaving the person alive to atone is a better punishment.

Everybody with their diverse views to life for my own today I have recieved countless of insults
Brightgem:
A comment easily made as a distant onlooker. But what if this was your own child or someone dear. Death penalty is still an option and a good one for deliberately taking another's life.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Brightgem(f): 3:43pm On May 14, 2020
Gee64:
He wants another person to die for him to live a worldly life.
As if the person doesn't deserve living well too!
Uncultured primate. Little wonder that the whites don't take us seriously.
You messed up when you said the whites. Humanity has light and dark, the whites have worse serial killer stories. People who preserve those they've killed in their basement for years. Just for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Kinjikitileking(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Ah Sir, I'm back na!
���
How is king Salman bin abdulaziz
And his crown prince
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by naijaman2225(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2020
Untainted007:
If to say he succeeded now and he buys Benz opposite sex will be eager to date him. His girlfriend will be saying he suffered with him before he made it. Hmmmmm what money will cause ehn. This ones doesn't deserve rest in peace rather than restless in hell.

HE WILL EVEN BE HAVING PRAISE SINGERS ON NAIRALAND, WHO WILL BE DAMNING SECURITY AGENCIES FOR QUESTIONING HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by Brightgem(f): 4:05pm On May 14, 2020
post=89542880:
I have received alot of mentions because of this comment of mine but yours will be the only one I would respond to. A comment from a distant onlooker yes, which puts the onlooker in the best position I'm not clouded by the pain, is a life for a life worth it ? Even after killing the person does it bring back the dead ? It is a painful situation clearly but I think leaving the person alive to atone is a better punishment.

Everybody with their diverse views to life for my own today I have recieved countless of insults
Heehe! This is Nairaland. In any case I doubt even if the family are ready to let the case go, I doubt the state will. Again as you have said you are not clouded by the pain... That's still why this issue easier to say.

Death penalty is very okay. For a mind to function at that extreme where it thinks about such gruesome evil, to the point of execution. I doubt we need such a mind back in society. This fellow also tried to escape... Studies has shown that those who commit crimes often repeat it too, so leave them in prison and something leads them back to society, they might do worse.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by naijaman2225(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=89525948]Money is the creator, the genesis of all evil.
[/quote

EVERYBODY HUSTLES. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AS LONG AS IT IS LEGIT/ETHICAL. SO MONEY IS NOT THE PROBLEM. IT IS THE LOVE FOR MONEY, AGAINST EVERY OTHER CONSIDERATION THAT IS THE PROBLEM. FOR PEOPLE LIKE THE DUO, I WISH A PUBLIC FIRING SQUAD IS POSSIBLE.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by naijaman2225(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
Humanoid01:

What?? What did I just read??
CAN'T BELIEVE THE DUDE MYSELF. GUY IS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO SOCIETY.
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by naijaman2225(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2020
supercase1:

Just listen to yourself money is printed in the central bank and have numbers all recorded without working large and having a average to high networth where will the Benz comes from.how many babalawos and jujumen family members or friends have benz.you are some of the ignorant folks that pushed this crazy lad to commit murder

OKAY.... SO YOU BELIEVE THE TWO WENT TO THE EXTENT OF CARVING UP THE POOR INNOCENT GIRL JUST TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE PSYCHOS?
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by naijaman2225(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Outrageous!
Let's hear the mans side of the story, women are coming useless at a young age these days.

HMMM....I WOULD CERTAINLY GIVE YOU ENOUGH SOCIAL DISTANCING IF WE MEET ON THE STREET.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by naijaman2225(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2020
mrajims:
I would have suggest they use them in lab for corona virus trial test

TOO RISKY. THEY MAY END UP INTRODUCING A MORE DANGEROUS VIRUS TO THE WORLD.... LOLZ
Re: UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl by naijaman2225(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
the govt kills people who killed others in other to appease the relatives of the victim without which fighting might likely ensue and more innocent souls lost

RIGHT ON POINT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.