Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual (71172 Views)

Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by NwaNimo1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Thirty-two-year-old Afeez Olalere has confessed to the operatives of the Lagos State Police Command that his mother encouraged him to kill his kid brother for money rituals shocked

He made the shocking confession when he was arrested saying “my mother took me to an herbalist who told me if i want to be successful in the yahoo business I will have to sacrifice one life and that person must be a sibling to me.

“The things he would need to prepare a concoction with are his thumbs, his hair, fingers and a passport photograph.

“So, we went back home and thought about it, then my mother suggested tha we use my younger brother since he is just 21years old.

“She also brought the poison which we gave him to eat. He died within 20minutes after consuming the food. I was the one who cut out the body parts needed. We then wrapped his dead body and headed to the mortuary.”

Nemesis caught up with them during a stop and search operation along Itamaga Ikorodu Road in Lagos.

https://independent.ng/mother-elder-son-kill-younger-sibling-for-money-ritual/

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by SIRTee15: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
What did I just read!!!

607 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Xscape1993(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Your own blood brother? What a mother! A child you carried in your own womb for 9 months and nurtured for years? Vanity upon vanity all is vanity!

400 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Cholls(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
SIRTee15:
What did I just read!!!
my brother this is what you just read:Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling for Money Ritual in Ikorodu

421 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by FarahAideed: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
They have done it again..Kai I fear who no fear Yaribs

241 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ok

7 Likes

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Nbotee(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
What exactly is going on these days? Why's there dis craze for quick riches

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by agulion: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Any evil thing that local Yoruba Muslims can not do, does not exist, members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants) are killing every living thing for money rituals in the SW

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by DelTel(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is unbelievable

Are these humans for real

How, how, how does this happen; your own child/brother!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Akiara: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mother and elder son have accommodated the Skull of their own innocent sibling. Is that not generational wickedness perpetuated by the most uselessly foolish set of people that claim to be suffersticated?

How can you kill someone you see everyday

someone you send on errands everyday

so, it means that the child was already condemned even in the midst of those that claim to love him!!!..Habs na...THIS IS WICKEDNESS!!

In Grave desecration...Na DEM

In Skull harvesting...Na Dem

In Human Organ trafficking ...Na Dem

In having specific price for Human Parts ...Na DEM.

and this same miscreants will come online to insult IGBO people and call them naes??...Dan Banza Afonja angry angry angry angry angry...Tufiakwa!!

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Nicetry: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Normal and regular thing for that region

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by RunzMAN: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by KoshCAD: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Maga must pay hahahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Arthurity1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tufia!!! Human wickedness knows no limits!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by paramakina202: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
I am in shock over this sad news.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by JOemmy(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Yoruba people again shocked shocked what is even wrong with these people is this a cultural thing in yoruba land why are they obsessed with human rituals? Despite all their acclaimed sophistication and education they still have a very low mentality.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by tsdarkside(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2022
madness....

1 Like

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by chigator2: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2022
Afonjaaaa againnn Y.... ?

What sort of desperation is this ?

Obi Cubana see what you have caused, small party you throw, the entire Yoruba Land don turn upside down inorder to catch up.

It is well

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by slivertongue: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2022
Ritual killing is now a pandemic

18 Likes

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by kettykin: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Kai , this is the worst thing that has happened to mankind, What more can these people we share the same country with do

8 Likes

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by LLiKYekoba: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2022
yoruba! What a tribe! Kai!

Before the advent of internet and social media, yoruba were on the fast lane of fake propaganda telling the whole world how 'Igbos can kill their own brother for money', how Igbos are ritualists bla bla. They derived joy painting Igbos bad in eyes of the rest of the world, because the Igbos were more engrossed in picking themselves up from the war in which yorubas played an active part by hiding behind the North and the British.

The internet came Gbam! And threw them out of that lane, exposing the evil propensity of the average yorubaman. Exposing the daily decapitation of human heads as a norm in yorubaland. Tufiakwa!

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Reeses: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2022
Nna Ike gwuru nah obodo ndi yourba.

26 Likes

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18am On Jan 11, 2022
Can you imagine?even your family members are capable of hurting you..they just wasted that young boy for ritual nonsense that doesn't even exist..
Trust nobody..I keep saying it always stay alone and distance yourself from humans..all these so called friends una dey jump upandan with say na my friend nonsense..Dem no dey exist...
Imagine wetin fellow human being dey do em own blood...that woman and the boy should face the firing squad..

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Cholls(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you imagine?even your family members are capable of hurting you..they just wasted that young boy for ritual nonsense that doesn't even exist..
Trust nobody..I keep saying it always stay alone and distance yourself from humans..all these so called friends una dey jump upandan with say na my friend nonsense..Dem no dey exist...
Imagine wetin fellow human being dey do em own blood...that woman and the boy should face the firing squad..
my sister ignorant comment!

There is something called the cosmos law practice in ancient days up till today... They're just packaged in different ways... We Africans like the Ritual bcuz it's tangible... So, yeah. It exist! It works if you apply it in good conditions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Cholls:
my sister ignorant comment!

There is something called the cosmos law practice in ancient days up till today... They're just package in different ways... We Africans like the Ritual bcuz it's tangible... So, yeah. It exist! It works if you apply it in good conditions.
No be only..I love how you people deceive yourself all day..
Killin your fellow person is gonna give you money? everyone should have done that..
That's the highest level of ignorance tho.. grin cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Bedtec: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Westside Muslims a curse to the world

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2022
I am not surprised.

This is South West.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Polynek(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Chaaaii blood is no longer thicker Dan water cry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual by Cholls(m): 7:36am On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No be only..I love how you people deceive yourself all day..
Killin your fellow person is gonna give you money? everyone should have done that..
That's the highest level of ignorance tho.. grin cheesy cheesy
my sister from your comment I see you don't have a grasp of the subject...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper / Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.