Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Leaked Audio: Esinrogunjo And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Leaked Audio: Esinrogunjo And Others (590 Views)

Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leaked Audio: Esinrogunjo And Others by ridwanomooba: 11:11am On May 14, 2020
THE LEAKED AUDIO: ESINROGUNJO AND OTHERS

By Ishaq AbdulSalam

It was a long day yesterday in my home state Kwara, as purported audio of a self-acclaimed aláàánú Mẹkunu and a frontier in the ouster of long reign Saraki dynasty, a once-respected member of the Ó Tó Gẹ̀ crusade, Comrade Musbau Esinrogunjo made its way to Social media. I, at first doubted the authentication of the audio, it may be sponsored by his enemies; both within and outside his circle/party, not yet talk of his political rivals at the other end of the divide. I shrugged it off while I was expecting a disclaimer from its end that would warn his enemies and friends of the impending dangers of blackmail and blackmailers to our hard-earned freedom – as it was regarded that Kwara just got its freedom after the banishment of the most hated dynasty.

I couldn't contain the spread of the news on Social Media and I couldn't ascertain the fact of the matter. It was the most curious thirty minutes of my life yesterday before Fresh Insight, a local and well-defined online news platform in the state uploaded the audio on its page. I went straight for it, put on hold all that I have at hand because I won't forgive myself if a miss out any detail in the audio.

Well, I learned new things yesterday, truly, every day comes with its own lesson to teach human – left to how you as a person take up the lessons – you allowed it to weigh you down or serve as your strength.

After they checkmated Saraki through name-calling and propaganda, the chief propagandist and his paymaster are back at each other's neck salivating for the blood of innocent Kwarans to pay off their bad deeds. An expected subvention not coming to reality, a planned council chairman seat coming to an abrupt end and a show of how ambitious without the love of masses our Ó Tó Gẹ̀ crusaders are.

A house built with saliva would be destroyed by early morning dew the Yorùbá people said and Kwarans can see this playing out in their eyes. Just a year, I mean 365 days and inter and intra party crisis are sinking the efforts the state government.

While forming his teammates, Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq forgot the dangers that come with nurturing of pigeon while you are a corn planter. It is dangerous, disastrous and will be full of betraying as the pigeon would not stop jeopardising the efforts of his master – the always right thing to the pigeon is to provide for its hungry stomach.

*Without doubt, Kwarans owe Saraki apologies for betraying his trust, for paying him back in holed coins and for jeopardising his efforts of years in giving us modern Kwara especially during his terms as Governor of the State, a state we can proudly call ours and make reference to with a broad smile on our face*.

*Even him, Esinrogunjo commended the efforts of Saraki in alleviating the masses from impoverished conditions, a clear pointer that they are just a bunch of haters, propagandists and enemies of Kwara and Kwarans development. We should forget about them but they should seek Almighty God forgiveness for bringing down Saraki even with his good intentions for the state*.

Kwarans should be on the lookout as the offender is playing to the script, running from pillar to pole disclaiming the leaked audio as the work of his enemies or hirelings of his haters. We should all watch out if the governor will take his pleas, pat his back and allowed his way to the state money by giving him subvention of 2 million or contract of 100m as the over-ambitious face demanded, so he can have half to himself and another half to give Kwarans substandard projects.

Ishaq AbdulSalam writes from Ilorin, Kwara State
Re: The Leaked Audio: Esinrogunjo And Others by Kdon2: 9:35pm On May 30, 2020
ridwanomooba:

A house built with saliva would be destroyed by early morning dew the Yorùbá people said and Kwarans can see this playing out in their eyes. Just a year, I mean 365 days and inter and intra party crisis are sinking the efforts the state government.

While forming his teammates, Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq forgot the dangers that come with nurturing of pigeon while you are a corn planter.

Ishaq AbdulSalam writes from Ilorin, Kwara State

KWSG TO OUTSOURCE RADIO KWARA TO A NON INDIGENE FRAUDSTAR

This is to draw the attention of Kwarans to the proposed outsourcing of the Kwara State Broadcasting Corporation, Radio Kwara morning belt content (6am-12noon) to a freelance broadcaster and indigene of Ọ̀sun State, Jọlaoluwa Afọlabi popularly called *Jabulani* . The so called Jabulani has been allotted the morning belt from 6am to 12 noon on Radio Kwara 2, Midland FM 99.1 following a fraudulent proposal he presented to the state government.
The empty proposal through some individuals ín the Ministry of Information, and a close ally to the Governor, AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq, was said to have been approved by the governor for the fraudstar Jabulani to take over the morning belt. Also in the clueless and fraudulent proposal, he stated categorically to remove Radio Kwara Accountant, Announcers, all programmes that fall in that belt like the Platform, Ọ̀rọ̀ rèé, The Beat and Gbàgede Ọ̀rọ̀ among others as he already prepared his programme schedule for that belt.

It is apparent that Jabulani connived with some persons in Government for a shaddy transaction. This is clear ín their proposal and approval, that are both against the developmental interests of Kwara State.
Jabulani proposed, and some persons in their personal interests approved that Jabulani takes over the morning belt of Radio Kwara contents. Other things in the proposal and approval are:
* zero remission for the first 3 months
* he's expected to make 108,000,000 in 2years, and remit 60% to the Govt with him holding to 40%.
*that the Government will be responsible for any repair
*that he would be paid 8,000,000NGN commission upfront.

Its good to note here that Radio Kwara with the primary social responsibilities tó inform, educate and entertain the public has made more Money for the Government among the Parastatals of the State, the KWIRS can confirm this fact.
*That Radio Kwara made
92,000,000NGN ín 2016
*73,000,000NGN ín 2017
*58,000,000NGN ín 2018
* 40,000,000NGN ín 2019
* In the Current Year, Radio Kwara has already made 27,000,000NGN Till date based on my findings. **It would interest you to know that the declination of income after 2016 was due to challenges of poor and ageing equipments and poor funding, resulting to epileptic transmission during these periods* .

What is then profitable ín the "jankara' and "kangaroo" proposal and approval? The Governor that we all know is a complete profit-making business-minded individual. Where ìs this approval coming from? Such Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) could not have been signed by our sincere, listening and loving Governor.

The approval describes Jabulani with wealth of experience, integrity and ability. This is *not* true.

Jabulani was a mere sport presenter in Bond FM in Lagos where he defrauded the Station, and was sacked. The same Jabulani with "dignity" also worked in Sobi FM and defrauded the Station as well. Anyone can confirm my story with these places. When he realized he was about to be sacked, he resigned to face his dubious freelance work. He later rented a shop for training of broadcasters.
He is now interested ín coming to Radio Kwara that he once rubbished on air some where else.
The officers in the Ministry most particularly, Director purchasing financial and Supply, *Ibrahim Wood* in the Ministry of Communication, Culture and Tourism and also the Chief press Secretary to the Governor, Mr *Rafiu Ajakaye* would do everything shaddy to facilitate this evil proposal for their own share and benefits. What a malady!

Radio Kwara ìs our pride ín kwara. Why will the Kwara State Government rubbish the Career Officers, well trained professionals and competent Staff of the Corporation?

We urge the Governor to kindly review and rescind such decisions. It will not help the peace and unity of the State.
Re: The Leaked Audio: Esinrogunjo And Others by slivertongue: 11:06pm On May 30, 2020
kwara radio ain't viable

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Govt Responds To Strike Threat By State’s Health Workers / Oshomole May Be Up To Something. / Fayemi Took Giadom To Aso Rock, But Buharii Snubbed Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.