Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World (72442 Views)

Governor Soludo Completes Renovation Of Anambra Legislative Buildings / 'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / Presidency React To US List Of Countries Which Practice Religious Intolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2020
I'm here to share some pics about some country's legislative building.
Which is your favourite?

I'll also be posting more as time goes on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by bankyblue(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2020
Waiting

1 Like

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2020
National Assembly - Nigeria
The National Assembly Complex the legislative building for the National Assembly, the legislative body of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
It was built in 1999 at a cost of nearly $35.18 million and the contract was awarded to ITB Nigeria, on February 18, 1996 through the department of public building, FCDA, About.
1. Senate Building
2. Reps Building
3. Entrance

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2020
Parliament House - Ghana

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2020
Parliament Of India[Sansad Bhavan] - India

4th pic - Night Time

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2020
Parliament Of South Africa

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
Parliamentary Building - Egypt

Last pic - Entrance

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2020
Parliamentary Building - Canada

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2020
Parliamentary Building - South Korea

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2020
Parliament of Switzerland

Our brothers thet are helping us to keep Abacha savings grin grin grin

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2020
Lemme stop here for now.
More coming later, make i go buy plane ticket for my flight to North Korea grin grin

Cc: DisGuy, Justwise, Lalasticlala

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by rationalhuman(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2020
India and Canada , Both are indeed beautiful and huge.
Also atleast they do something positive for their public and countries while sitting in those magnificent buildings.

In this continent, even our buildings are small but they are "Club of Crooks & Corrupts", This is the field where we can be winner, Those Poor politicians from Canada, Britain, India, Germany, Australia etc can not imagine how much Money Our Politicians have. Poor Foreigners.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by blessedchild234(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by StephenBB(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2020
rationalhuman:

In this continent, even our buildings are small but they are "Club of Crooks & Corrupts".

As in ehn!
If I'm not mistaken[you're free to correct me], Nigerian National Assembly is the largest in Africa. Yet we're still in this mess

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by rationalhuman(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2020
Yes but thats the point, Countries like Canada, Britain, India, Germany, Australia have big building because they have some big achievements, Big developments on every front. They had big debates in those same buildings for their constitutions.
While we people just want Big Buildings, Big Cars but not a small thing to do for common public.
I remember during my university days Energy Minister in India had to resign on Moral ground because there was a power cut in few cities for 5 hours, (There was some big technical fault). Can you imagine here?? Not in next 50 years No.
No wonder Foreigners laugh at this continent as we want the shiny things developed by others.
StephenBB:

As in ehn!
If I'm not mistaken[you're free to correct me], Nigerian National Assembly is the largest in Africa. Yet we're still in this mess

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by derealj(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2020
Where is the Capitol building?

3 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by biosystech: 8:42pm On May 14, 2020
Maybe it's just me but who else noticed that apart from Nigeria, it seems citizens of other nations can walk past their parliament building, even park across the road close to the building.

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by sonnie10: 9:12pm On May 14, 2020
Nigeria is just a f**king undercover Islamic country. What the hell is the dome design doing on there? We see same on the Naira and on the Army Insignia.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Abaman001(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2020
How can this post add money to my broke account or add food stuff to my empty dried kitchen? OP, I need something positive pls.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by SILVERLINES: 9:12pm On May 14, 2020
cheesy

Nice,
Anyways, Nigeria assembly is a place where money is being shared and corrupt practices

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Sunnycliff(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2020
If only the purpose is achieved, the world would have been a better place
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by ozueozue(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2020
Where's Unijos senate building

3 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Houseofglam7(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2020
If I tell ya'll my fave,will coronavirus go away? cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by rawtouch: 9:13pm On May 14, 2020
wink
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Trailblazer1(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2020
biosystech:
Maybe it's just me but who else noticed that apart from Nigeria, it seems citizens of other nations can walk past their parliament building, even park across the road close to the building.

Nigeria is the only nation on Earth where her citizens are barred from coming close to the seat of power (National Assembly and Also rock).

What are they afraid of

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by sageprime(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2020
Great
Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by gungab(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2020
That Nigeria Entrance is awful embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 14, 2020
Nice pics are all I see...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by iCauseTrouble: 9:14pm On May 14, 2020
No be by building..... Do we have vibrant and creative brains inside?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by Seerade029: 9:14pm On May 14, 2020
biosystech:

That makes us two

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by salford1: 9:14pm On May 14, 2020
StephenBB:
I'm here to share some pics about some country's legislative building.
Which is your favourite?

I'll also be posting more as time goes on.
Nigeria's building should be renamed to looting building.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legislative Buildings Of Countries Around The World by chigoizie7(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2020
Let’s see how this thread goes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / Dino Melaye Drives Out In A N280 Million Naira Rolls Royce / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.