Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) (42310 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Traditional Rulers 20 SUVs In Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Imo Governor, Hope Uzodimma Gives 20 Suvs To Imo Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by wetmenow: 2:16pm On May 14, 2020
Useless governor

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Zionman24: 2:17pm On May 14, 2020
You just can't go around bribing Judges. Why can't they buy their own car. Who's money is being spent here . If you're applauding this move, do you understand what's going on!!! THAT'S A BRIBE, PEOPLE PLEASE STAND UP!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 14, 2020
This is the corruption we are talking about. If you sue this governor to their court now how will they give out a sincere judgment? This arm of the government should be independent on all ramification corrupt politicians that always get into power through the back door will not agree to it because they know their tag
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 2:19pm On May 14, 2020
slimfit1:
So Innosons cars are not good enough for the judges. Igbo people get angry come with hatred when South West governors buy other brands but keep quiet when their people that should be using Innoson cars are not buying their cars.

Hw is an APC governor... what did u expect... The real Eastern governors wud hv patronised innoson and I know ihedioha wud hv... This APC man is still SW

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2020
clemmonce:
You have a valid point. It has nothing to do with the Igbo or Yoruba even Hausa... Here is what the Innoson man does not know. Make Innoson motor go public they should sell some of their shares. Allow other people to have vested interest in the company then the contract will come in... Do you know why Dangote will always have monopoly in Nigeria in some areas, is because alot of rich and high placed people have interest in the company. They know when they persuade their friend to give Dangote contract it will affect the value of their shares... Simple. But looking at Innoson, it is a one man business. Whats in it for anybody, nothing. It all goes to Innoson.... It does not work like that.... Learn from Amazon, Apple., Tesla... they enjoy government patronage because of a lot of high placed people have shares in those company. Simple

But hey man, govt buys his cars a lot in the east na! I understand that more can be done but saying they dont buy is completely false. They do a lot and we have read and seen here and in real life.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by SocialJustice: 2:22pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
If E-Money had shown this act of Kindness, he would have had a peaceful atmosphere to do whatever he likes.....But hell no, all he know is show off on IG how he step out and step in in grand style......

Small boy!!
grin grin grin The guy go humble for weeks to come.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Fairview1: 2:23pm On May 14, 2020
This is purely done to compensate those who spoke on his behalf when he was trying his opponent in the court.

Congratulations to all the beneficiaries!!!
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 14, 2020
So before you have a harmonious working relationship with anoda arm of govt. , SUV's are needed?
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by jesus247alive(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2020
Kosoco:
Truelly there is HOPE... and UZODIMMA agaa ya igboro abua... “When d road is good we walk it twice....
while ppl are dying of hunger no salaries paid for 3 months really sad.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Misplaced priority. How come Imo is blessed with useless governors

I sense they almost got it right with Ihedioha... I pity that state in no small measure!!!
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2020
Don’t worry he will clear everything with time and your prayers.
jesus247alive:
while ppl are dying of hunger no salaries paid for 3 months really sad.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2020
Princedapace:

But hey man, govt buys his cars a lot in the east na! I understand that more can be done but saying they dont buy is completely false. They do a lot and we have read and seen here and in real life.

Yes... they buy definitely... but we all know it s not really enough..
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Benresmy(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
If E-Money had shown this act of Kindness, he would have had a peaceful atmosphere to do whatever he likes.....But hell no, all he know is show off on IG how he step out and step in in grand style......

Small boy!!
una don too jealous e- money, bad Belle people

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2020
where are the IGBO AMAKA CREW
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Renida: 2:35pm On May 14, 2020
Gifts smh. What a world

Good Day Lovely People,

Meanwhile

I'll design whatever graphic needs you want at 50% off the regular fee, no matter the designs you want, no matter the number of designs, provided you contact me to make this designs between today and May 20.

Contact me today, let's begin your projects branding....
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by UltimateSpice: 2:36pm On May 14, 2020
Buying cars for judges at this trying time is insensitive.

Governance should be people-oriented not elitist.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Centcanada: 2:37pm On May 14, 2020
Giving judges jeep is just a sign to make them not to give judgement against you. The constitution of federal republican of the zoo called Nigeria ought to have an act the bar all judiciary's not to accepts any gift whether i n cash or whatever form due avoid a compromise of their duty either as an executive, legislature or judiciary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Charly68: 2:37pm On May 14, 2020
In the prophetic words of father Mbaka:" I see hope rising in IMO State ..the judiciary are feeling the hope already,the legislatures and the rest of the people will soon feel the hope that God has raised for the stats as God liveth ..I see this man as the prophetic battle axe of God in the land ,God will use him to cut down many weeds and do major miracles in the land ...hope is here
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Centcanada: 2:38pm On May 14, 2020
Giving judges jeep is just a sign to make them not to give judgement against you. The constitution of federal republican of the zoo called Nigeria ought to have an act that bar all judiciary's not to accepts any gift whether cash or whatever form to avoid a compromise of their duty either as an executive, legislature or judiciary.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 2:38pm On May 14, 2020
You can never see or hear the president of the United state, nor any Governor for that matter donate and give out tax players' money without approval from Congress, never. But here in Nigeria, we see governors donating cash, cars, houses from tax payers purse to people that are perceived as loyal. Shame of a contraption called Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 14, 2020
Indirectly buying the state judiciary so justice could be diverted in his/associate's favour..Foolish people trying to act smart!
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2020
NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPEND MONEY FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF ITS PEOPLE.

Rochas Okorocha wasted public funds erecting useless stature.

Ihedioha wasted public funds buying Mercedes benz bus.

Now Uzodinma is gifting fraudulent judges cars with public funds.

SOME CRAZY MUST BE WRONG WITH NIGERIAN POLITICIANS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by EM123: 2:44pm On May 14, 2020
I don't think igbo land is going to be better any time soon, letter they will be complaining of low allocation , what a shame ? There is no road in imo state no light in imo state , each of this cars cost over 20million naira , imagine the worth of this 20 vehicles , if the governor use the money for this suv's to install solar energy electricity in imo state they will have 24 hour light for 25 years , but no they won't do it , because their children are not in nigeria talkless of imo state , GOD SAVE US FROM BAD LEADERS.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2020
clemmonce:
Yes... they buy definitely... but we all know it s not really enough..

Yes! I know.. that was what i said too

but I was talking about the guy who was saying they dont at all.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by chinoonew09: 2:46pm On May 14, 2020
agbonkamen:
The guy Don buy the judges grin

I think so.....
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2020
Princedapace:

Yes! I know.. that was what i said too

but I was talking about the guy who was saying they dont at all.
Ohhhh Okay....... i understand you
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by LordBaggins: 2:48pm On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:

It's really overwhelming
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2020
EM123:
I don't think igbo land is going to be better any time soon, letter they will be complaining of low allocation , what a shame ? There is no road in imo state no light in imo state , each of this cars cost over 20million naira , imagine the worth of this 20 vehicles , if the governor use the money for this suv's to install solar energy electricity in imo state they will have 24 hour light for 25 years , but no they won't do it , because their children are not in nigeria talkless of imo state , GOD SAVE US FROM BAD LEADERS.
Exactly,you said it all.
They dont care blc everything is ok for them.
I've had my reservation for that man,am not sure he cant make a good governor.
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:50pm On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:51pm On May 14, 2020
rattlesnake:
Buying Jistice ode
Re: Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:52pm On May 14, 2020
manontree:
Bribery and corruption. This shameless ugly fraudster has forgotten that the hundreds of millions he expended buying these Greek gifts could have sorted the water problem of one LGA in Imo

We are so doomed in this country. And the politicians do these so openly. Very gross

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.