Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM (6376 Views)

Get Free 10GB Data On Glo Network / MTNSpecial - How To Activate Free 10GB Data Bonus On MTN (Screenshot) / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:24pm On May 14, 2020
MTN is now giving out free 10GB data as against 4GB previously..

You can upgrade your MTN SIM to 4G network which is now available in most locations nationwide, and upgrading from 3G to 4G means better Internet speed.

After the upgrade, you stand to enjoy both free 10GB data and (100% data bonus) for the next 3 months.

Meanwhile, once you have successfully upgraded your SIM to 4G, you should send an SMS “4G to 131” this will give you a free 10GB data immediately.

Note: The 10GB data can only be used on 4G mode. However, the 100% data bonus that valid for 3 months can be used on any network mode.

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO MAKE FREE CALLS WITH YOUR MTN SIM AT https://www.brainnewsradio.com/tag/mtn/

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/simple-steps-on-how-to-get-free-10gb-data-on-mtn-network/

Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by MajesticKris: 6:20pm On May 14, 2020
Not working..
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:36pm On May 14, 2020
MajesticKris:
Not working..
Can we have your screenshot?
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO MAKE FREE CALLS WITH YOUR MTN SIM AT https://www.brainnewsradio.com/tag/mtn/

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/simple-steps-on-how-to-get-free-10gb-data-on-mtn-network/
Do I have to visit any mtn center for the upgrade?? or what should I do??
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:25pm On May 14, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:

Visit the nearest MTN offices or centers closest to you.
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by lukui: 8:30am On May 15, 2020
Mtn? Free ten gig, may be I am dreaming sha!!!
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by Geeksamir(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2020
lukui:
Mtn? Free ten gig, may be I am dreaming sha!!!
I taya ooo
Mtn 10gb for where
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by Lyydia2(f): 1:15pm On May 15, 2020
grin keep on dreaming
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by Rexraph18(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2020
True.. i got a text from them confirming it
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 16, 2020
Guys please I need your help, I subscribe for mtn opera mini monthly plan since Sunday, but the thing no dey connect, even with latest opera mini, please somebody should help me out
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by youngblaq: 3:59am On Jun 13, 2020
MTN and Nigerian govt...you no go know who lie pas.
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by SecretSpy666: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
I upgraded my sim card and got message that I have been awarded 10gb free. Since yesterday, I cannot use it to browse, not even in the night. MTN is fraud. They are only deceiving us so that we upgrade to 4G and spend more money on data.
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by Oshare57: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
You can say that again! MTN is cajoling us to upgrade to 4G so that we can spend more money on data. Since I upgraded to 4G, it is been tales of woe. My data keeps being "zapped" with reckless abandon. I called their customer care up to three times and their explanation was less than satisfactory. They say because it is 4G network, it takes more data. But that is not correct. My understanding of 4G download is that if a download of a file will normally take 3 minutes, a 4G network will do it in a shorter time, say few seconds. How does that translate to more data use? Abeg, MTN na fraud jor!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by valnelly(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
SecretSpy666:
I upgraded my sim card and got message that I have been awarded 10gb free. Since yesterday, I cannot use it to browse, not even in the night. MTN is fraud. They are only deceiving us so that we upgrade to 4G and spend more money on data.
it's either your phone doesn't support MTN 4G band or you didn't switch to 4G mode from your connection settings. Kindly check and ensure you have 4G logo where the H+ logo appears and go through your connection settings to choose 4G.
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by valnelly(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Oshare57:
You can say that again! MTN is cajoling us to upgrade to 4G so that we can spend more money on data. Since I upgraded to 4G, it is been tales of woe. My data keeps being "zapped" with reckless abandon. I called their customer care up to three times and their explanation was less than satisfactory. They say because it is 4G network, it takes more data. But that is not correct. My understanding of 4G download is that if a download of a file will normally take 3 minutes, a 4G network will do it in a shorter time, say few seconds. How does that translate to more data use? Abeg, MTN na fraud jor!!!
migrating to 4G does not mean you can't use 3G again. All you need to do is just change to 3G or even 2G from your connection or network settings on your phone. 4G is faster compared to 3G.
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by valnelly(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Geeksamir:

I taya ooo
Mtn 10gb for where
it's true. You'll get 10Gb of data once you migrate your 3g sim to 4g. To know if your sim is 4g enabled just text 4G to 131.
Re: How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM by valnelly(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
of course... With a valid means of identification and 6 frequently called numbers.

(1) (Reply)

26 Android Codes That Can Help You Solve All Your Phone Problems / Iphone 13 Pro Max Design, Release Date And Price In Nigeria / HELP NEEDED: GOOGLE PLAY ERROR 502 & 923

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.