Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage (92273 Views)

I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Seun360(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2020
masterP042:
But 2 years is still early to term someone barren. Some new couples still take their time, enjoy their love for sometime, before they choose to welcome kids..
Nawa for womb watchers sha. angry

My thought exactly.

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by efighter: 10:20pm On May 14, 2020
ccffwx:
Somehow I knew it would be a Yoruba woman. These people are never really happy for others. Some of them, though.

Are Yoruba women also the cause of your psychiatric disorders and hallucinations?

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Humanoid01(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2020
Pickieox:

Why didn't your Rod, oh sorry, you Dog, I mean your God save those 6 that died. That mean that the unseen creature you serve na mystery and wicked one for that matter...all these faithfools sha with a sheeple mindset...
Shut the F up. People like you have probably never rendered tangible help to anyone, but are quick to throw criticisms when they perceive some kind of loophole in someone else's life.

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by hobenna(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2020
angrysome ladies are really funny with their attitude
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by dominique(f): 10:23pm On May 14, 2020
All I see here is a bitter used and dumped babymama consoling herself that her "friend" is as miserable as she is. 2 years is not enough to write someone off as unable to bear a child. People need to be careful of their utterances on or offline.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by flyingdutchman(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2020
ccffwx:
Somehow I knew it would be a Yoruba woman. These people are never really happy for others. Some of them, though.
Most ppl know I am not yoruba so, no be matter of tribal sentiment. Shut up!!! Stop all these rubbish...Nigeria is sliding away. Start preparing your mind for leadership. We need every youth to have their mind prepared. Open your mind.

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 14, 2020
It's 2020 and people still think children are some kind of accomplishment smh

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by foreshore(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2020
EdozieRichard:

A Twitter user with the username @harbeeola08 took to the platform to express her gratitude after her friend who has been married for two-years is barren.

https://mobile.twitter.com/harbeeola08/status/1260554854713483264

It's 2 years old at all to have children. Na wa o

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Alexaonfleek: 10:25pm On May 14, 2020
simplepee:
Disgusting tweet.

Well, I didn't just found out today that women are their own enemies, very few are loyal reason I don't have any female friend.
peleee
Human beings are their worst enemies,not just women.
And it's find,not found.

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by peacettw: 10:26pm On May 14, 2020
Very silly human being. You may think this in your heart but bringing it forth and in a public forum simply shows that you are pure evil.

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by abdsamad(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2020
jabor4Naija:
Are u God? How dare u mock a woman dat doesn't ve a child? I know a woman at agboju casco she had 7 children and 6 died in one day, d 7th one survived cos she was sent on an errand and 6 got burnt in d house. I ve said anyone dat mocks me is only reminding God of my situation cos i know my Lord will show up at his time
Thank u o!
I was about to say something similar.
I don't know what this person's complete story is but for anyone who will do such pls remember that our lives are part of a cosmic joke.
There's no karma, not really. Not on this planet anyway. Just cos someone wronged u and ure now bigger than them, it doesn't mean ur situation will not suddenly worsen and you'll once again be at their mercy

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 14, 2020
ccffwx:
Kanu blocked your sense of reasoning long time ago.

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by eleko1: 10:27pm On May 14, 2020
Law of Karma @ work
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by peacettw: 10:28pm On May 14, 2020
Discombulator:
So 2 years without conception is now tagged abnormal in our society. Is that how simple it is to get pregnant

Actually in medicine, the term infertility is used when a couple is unable to conceive after one year of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by sosospence(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Humanoid01 post=89555873]
Exactly, one of the reasons I disregard the "Many are in the hospital, but I'm home well and sound. " prayer. I find prayers like that offensive. [/quotel]Same here

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by FGonline: 10:29pm On May 14, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Some people's education is nothing but paper qualification!
this got nothin to do with education

Hahahaha
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2020
She doesn't understand the universe is complex... Shalom... lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 14, 2020
All these wicked vindictive girls sef undecided

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by peacettw: 10:33pm On May 14, 2020
Discombulator:

Thanks for the insight,just learnt a new thing.

You are welcome
Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Nairaboi(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2020
She mocked you because you were irresponsible, and a flirt. Instead of focusing on your academics, you turned to a public toilet and got pregnant (your fault). She is happily married, and yet to conceive (not her fault). All these single mother wanting empathy as if we sent them to be furking around. Nansense

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Tatashi: 10:34pm On May 14, 2020
Just like my neigbour who mocked me on her first year of marriage that im a divorcee with children.she will constantly tell me shes in a man's house and im not.i never said a word to her and i wont.shes been married for long now and no child.the point here is ITS NOT EVERYONE YOU CAN MOCK AND GO SCOT FREE.na better stone she hit!

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On May 14, 2020
Women as usual bringing women down. There's nothing new here. The affected female can go for IVF treatments last last. They are very common in this part of the world.

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2020
So because u couldn't get married and as a prostitute slept with one Yahoo guy who denied d pregnancy outrightly. Sorry I know it not easy been a single mother..u now decided to mock ur friend who got married and couldn't bear a child..to u having a child is an achievement if u don't train that child well if she is a girl she would definitely take after u in this ur prostitution biz if it's a Male na armed robber no need to argue this like parents like children..I rather not have a child than have an armed robber who will be lynched by a mob..the pain then will be unbearable..I will put this ur friend in my prayers cuz of what u just did..ashawoo kill u there go to sch ...instead of u to bring ur cert home u came with pregnancy test result I am sure ur late parents couldn't bear the pains and Shame hence they died of hypertension. What a waste.pls if ur parents are still alive return all the money's they spent during ur naming ceremony and apologise to them bitch

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by SeriouslySense(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2020
Lol, very unnecessary.

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by gracevile: 10:36pm On May 14, 2020
if she was against you was there any reason she gave? if she did not ur rejoicing is pure stupidity as if God cannot carry his thing back

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by SeriouslySense(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2020
Let be patient, why all this, tension generators

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2020
bamidelee:

Kanu blocked your sense of reasoning long time ago.
d guy said the truth I served in d west u guys are full of hate and jealousy even when ur fellow guys try to help u

Re: Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage by Honor10: 10:38pm On May 14, 2020
ccffwx:

Ur brain must have been damage for making this comment, are u saying other tribe can't do this?

Tribalistic an1ma1. Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52