Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. (3950 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Asiwaju Tinubu Net Worth – Checkout Who Is Richer / EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening / Lagos Tells Civil Servants From Level 14 Below To Remain Home Until January 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Dove1998(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2020
Hello!, son, they have paid us, I was happy when I heard the news , from my mom that she has been paid her salary, I was about asking for money to buy foodstuffs, I am a student in one the federal universities, something in me pushed me to ask this question; "Mommy how much were you paid ?".
the answer I got left in total shock; "hmm the man gave me 31k". I became sad, I felt pain in her voice, I lacked the courage to ask for money from her, something surprised me in one of her lines of sentence and that is; "they gave me 31k", for someone who did her work diligently to see her salary as a previledge and not entitlement speak a whole lot of what civil servant are going through in the state.
why are Nigerian Governors this wicked and inhumane, I know few are trying but majority of them are disgrace to governance.
this same Governor owed my dad for fourteen months, and I am sure it was one of the reasons my Dad died of a heart attack, my looked at me one day and said to me; " look son, look at me, I am a graduate , looking like someone that didn't go to school at all, no matter what and time it will take in life, look for something outside civil service, don't be like me".
my Dad was left frustrated till his death, why is the government this bad?, in kogi state the civil servant are going through a lot, I don't know how a state Governor got so much power to do and undo, I think is something Nigeria have to be worried about, you won't understand this until it gets to you.

#pray for kogi
#pray for Nigeria
#pray for the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:01am On May 15, 2020
Dove1998:
Hello!, son, they have paid us, I was happy when I heard the news , from my mom that she has been paid her salary, I was about asking for money to buy foodstuffs, I am a student in one the federal universities, something in me pushed me to ask this question; "Mommy how much were you paid ?".
the answer I got left in total shock; "hmm the man gave me 31k". I became sad, I felt pain in her voice, I lacked the courage to ask for money from her, something surprised me in one of her lines of sentence and that is; "they gave me 31k", for someone who did her work diligently to see her salary as a previledge and not entitlement speak a whole lot of what civil servant are going through in the state.
why are Nigerian Governors this wicked and inhumane, I know few are trying but majority of them are disgrace to governance.
this same Governor owed my dad for fourteen months, and I am sure it was one of the reasons my Dad died of a heart attack, my looked at me one day and said to me; " look son, look at me, I am a graduate , looking like someone that didn't go to school at all, no matter what and time it will take in life, look for something outside civil service, don't be like me".
my Dad was left frustrated till his death, why is the government this bad?, in kogi state the civil servant are going through a lot, I don't know how a state Governor got so much power to do and undo, I think is something Nigeria have to be worried about, you won't understand this until it gets to you.

#pray for kogi

#pray for Nigeria
#pray for the world.
Pray for kogi state for waiting angry what happen to 4†4 you people were shouting during election angry please respect yourself this morning angry

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Davash222(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2020
Pray for which nonsense Kogi
I rather pray for the palm wine trees in my community!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by ContractKiller: 8:04am On May 15, 2020
Well, what were you expecting with Yeye Bello running the show?

[img]https://images./5wfQvdUVF4sBlxyYQi8Sd.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./7jAU3qBX9xSscuooV1X5wP.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./2TUKrBuW3ePCy9MkFcNxKX.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Pray for kogi state for waiting angry what happen to 4†4 you people were shouting during election angry please respect yourself this morning angry
Nwanyiogwashi.. U so on point!

But again, don't you think some sane minds in the state didn't cast their mandate for that vagabond of a governor.?

I just don't like how I feel for the country especially the weak, poor n powerless..

Who will come to their rescue?
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 15, 2020
After all these sob stories, if buhari or their governor contest for election again, you'll still see kogi people line up eagerly to vote for him.

Nigeria is a lost cause.

6 Likes

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by GamalNasser: 8:23am On May 15, 2020
You voted Buhari then voted Yahaya and now you are looking for prayers? Be kiaful

11 Likes

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by vedaxcool(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please point which is your state here:

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:39am On May 15, 2020
vedaxcool:

Please point which is your state here:
Mister I'm from Delta state

3 Likes

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Ruggedniggaone: 8:40am On May 15, 2020
you deserve no prayer because you gladly voted for Bello first and second term the only thing anybody that ask us to pray for KOGI deserve is big curse

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2020
I will never waste my precious prayer on a useless state like Kogi

pray for which kogi?

Shebi you guys were doing 4+4 during the election after being adviced never to reinforce Yahaya Bello led APC government for a second term

una never see anything .

enjoy your 4+4 in peace o jare

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Johnpaul1099: 8:43am On May 15, 2020
I also spoke to my mum this morning she's a teacher in Dekina LGA she was payed 7k. I just simply asked her to think of a business so we can start for her

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by babyfaceafrica: 8:44am On May 15, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
you deserve no prayer because you gladly voted for Bello first and second term the only thing anybody that ask us to pray for KOGI deserve is big curse

Apart from Ebiraland.. Who voted out of our broda sentiment.... Kogi election was rigged violently.. Infact it is the most violent election last year

2 Likes

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by vedaxcool(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

Ok greet Ikpeazu for me.

grin grin grin

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Chynwe(f): 8:53am On May 15, 2020
it will never end well for this Imp they have as a governor. For the wicked people that brought him back as governor,may God pay you and your families with the same coin
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Area4Area: 9:04am On May 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Liar, stop claiming Delta state, not as if you know the place.
Be proud of where you're from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Greatfuture: 9:07am On May 15, 2020
Am sure you are one of those youth showing up your 4+4 leprous fingers and refused the voice of reason to prevail,.
Why lament now enjoy bellonoja

1 Like

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:10am On May 15, 2020
Area4Area:
Liar, stop claiming Delta state, not as if you know the place.
Be proud of where you're from
OK this will be my last post with you but before that,if you're anyway around Delta state DM me I will tell you where to meet me in Asaba, I will drive
you personally to my family house in ogwashi ukwu and also introduce you to Father and mother in Asaba. I'm waiting for your DM

3 Likes

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nobody: 9:11am On May 15, 2020
vedaxcool:

Ok greet Ikpeazu for me.

grin grin grin
See your self....is Ikpeazu the governor of Delta State? children on nairalanders these days are very funny... grin

3 Likes

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by vedaxcool(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2020
[s]
osydennyz:

See your self....is Ikpeazu the governor of Delta State? children on nairalanders these days are very funny... grin
[/s]

They will open 10 accounts and be expecting you respond to all of them.
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nobody: 9:23am On May 15, 2020
That's what up. Kogites keep voting square pegs in round holes into power. Nigerians have suffered so much that they don't even want to leave suffering alone. Suffering is now in the DNA of Nigerians.
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by helinues: 9:26am On May 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

If you don't have something meaningful to comments, why not Waka pass..

Must you be displaying your hatred all the time?

What wonders has Okowa performed upon the monthly share he is getting?

Hian!
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by omowolewa: 9:30am On May 15, 2020
What exactly should we pray for, let me call Pastor Odumeje
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:31am On May 15, 2020
[[s]quote author=helinues post=89566913]

Hian![/quote][/s] I have invited you to Delta state to show you around.

1 Like

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by ClassicMan202(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
OK this will be my last post with you but before that,if you're anyway around Delta state DM me I will tell you where to meet me in Asaba, I will drive
you personally to my family house in ogwashi ukwu and also introduce you to Father and mother in Asaba. I'm waiting for your DM

Am coming o... So I'll meet your parent and make arrangements for the wedding grin

1 Like

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:37am On May 15, 2020
[[s]quote author=ClassicMan202 post=89567261]

Am coming o... So I'll meet your parent and make arrangements for the wedding grin[/quote][/s] odoko
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by helinues: 9:40am On May 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=helinues post=89566913]

Hian![/s] I have invited you to Delta state to show you around.

And I have told you I would rather travel to Tokyo, New York, Seoul before considering coming to Delta State cos whatever you guys might have there that's freaking you, we have it in abundant down south west here..

So , what are they doing in Delta State?
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Justiceleague1: 9:43am On May 15, 2020
Zoo nation
grin

1 Like

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:44am On May 15, 2020
[[s]quote author=helinues post=89567420]

And I have told you I would rather travel to Tokyo, New York, Seoul before considering coming to Delta State cos whatever you guys might have there that's freaking you, we have it in abundant down south west here..

So , what are they doing in Delta State?[/quote][/s] safe trap to new york

1 Like

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by entrep88: 9:45am On May 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I can authoritatively tell you Kogites did'nt vote Bello, he found his way in because he belongs to an elite political and occultic class. Their only gain is to bring pain and give peanuts as relief. God help Kogi but it has gotten to a point where the masses has yo make a move first before God can come in.
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by helinues: 9:45am On May 15, 2020
Justiceleague1:
lolsssssss

See who's talking!!!!
Oshogbo champion
grin

Will your day be incomplete without quoting me?

Why can't you people always mind your business?
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by ThatFairGuy: 9:48am On May 15, 2020
Dove1998:

#pray for kogi
#pray for Nigeria
#pray for the world.
What an absurdity! Yahaya Bello is a bastard. He's a bad representation of the youths. How on Earth? Well, they're many. Useless governors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have Finally Arrived Ile-ife For The First Time, Observation / NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away / Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.