Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) (21037 Views)

Subsidy: Give Muslims Non-interest Soft Loans, MURIC Tells FG / Akeredolu Distributes 18 Pick Up Vehicles To LGA Chairmen, 3 To Amotekun (pics) / Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Sanromeo(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2020
Determined to mitigate harsh effects of coronavirus pandemic, Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN yesterday flagged off year 2020 agriculture season in the state by distributing newly purchased tractors and loans to farmers.

The governor, however, distributed 20 tractors with viable implements and soft loans to farmers in the state.

Speaking at the event with limited numbers of people due to COVID-19, Akeredolu stated that this year event was the first of its kind, maintaining that it was the demonstration of the government’s avowed promise to agriculture sector.

Akeredolu also noted that the tractors would help the farmers to embark on farming activities with ease.

The governor also appreciated the Ondo State Agricultural commodity Association (OSACA) for the huge donations to farmers across the state as it was one of the greatest feats of the government.

He said: “You can see we are not many here, and we have set protocol in place how we can stay in the public.

“We have milestones of achievements over the years on agriculture in Ondo State, and we are doing our best in Ondo State.

“We have decided to embark on several measures to boost sufficient food production for the residents because the effect of the pandemic is obvious to us all.”

Earlier, Commissioner of Agriculture, Otunba Gboyega Adefarati, appreciated the governor for his enormous contributions to agriculture sector, saying “let me use this occasion to express appreciation to our amiable governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for his supports at all times towards the development of agriculture despite the little resources available in the state”

He went on: “I am happy to inform you that Ondo State is one of the states to benefit three world Bank projects namely: livelihood improvement family enterprise-Niger Delta to the tune of 10million USD, livestock productivity.

and resilience support project (L-pres) gulping 200million USD for 15 states and FAO grants of 3million USD for cocoa and oil Palm value chains for Nigeria.”

In his votes of thanks, Rev Oluleye Gideon, the Chairman Poultry Association of Nigeria Appreciated the Arakunrin Akeredolu for extending hands of help to the farmers of the state.

He also thanked the Commissioner of Agriculture for his immense support to the farmers in the state.

However, one of the beneficiaries of the palliative, Ayo Omogie extolled the kind gestures of the governor for identifying with the farmers in the state.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/akeredolu-distributes-soft-loans-tractors-to-farmers/

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Crixxx: 8:01am On May 15, 2020
push & start.. we the south westerners have the best governors since 1600. No hother southern or northern region can produce our kind of governors.. Yoruba amaka abeg

Ftc.. meanwhile

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Sanromeo(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2020

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by BranddesignerH: 8:02am On May 15, 2020
Good one. Very commendable
And I wish other state will follow suit

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my signature.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Sunmolar(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2020
responsible governor. unlike some noise making politicians.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by GOFRONT(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2020
Hmmm....Aketi

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by orisa37: 8:33am On May 15, 2020
PLEASE HOW DO I GET THE LOAN?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by omoiyamayor(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2020
The only way forward is agriculture.

14 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 15, 2020
A realistic incentive during these trying times, feeding increases when ppl don't go out. Nice one Mr Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Righteousness89(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2020
One of the Best Leaders in this dispensation

Nyesom Wike -Rivers
Babagana Umara Zulum - Borno
Akerelodu - Ondo
Udom Gabriel Emmanuel - Akwa ibom

The 4 are the Top 4 in not just infrastructure but all round..

Ihiedioha could have been among them but he was cut short!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Exc2000: 10:39am On May 15, 2020
This man seems ahead of his peers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Seerade029: 10:39am On May 15, 2020
My governor.
God bless Ondo State.
God bless SW.
Your re election is sure cool, even though I voted against you at the last election.

BTW, Oil will soon dry grin
North and SW will soon be feeding Nigeria.
We will agitates for resource control then grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Jaspaman: 10:39am On May 15, 2020
Finally they are slowly realizing agriculture is the way. grin

Anyways why keep searching for jobs when you can make lots of money doing this??.Check my signature and mail me if you're interested and i will share with you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nonso92(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2020
A very welcome development..

These ones would have something to focus on, rather than NCDC livescore results.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 15, 2020
That's what we talkin' about. To y'all farmers out there, your machetes will never go blunt...

We feed 'em all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 15, 2020
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by lajuwomi(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2020
Every time I come online the only news am praying to see it’s that covid19 cure has been discovered and things are beginning to normalize.... #iamtired.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by posty56: 10:42am On May 15, 2020
I just like this guy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Dpharisee: 10:42am On May 15, 2020
Aketi is doing well for his state slow and steady.

Better than Agboola who supports evil but celebrated by Yoruba Muslims as representing SW shocked

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by ThatFairGuy: 10:42am On May 15, 2020
Beautiful. I hope it is well maintain and use for the said course that is very ESSENTIAL coz we shouldn't be hearing no tractor again in 5yrs time

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by helinues: 10:43am On May 15, 2020
Nice one Gov Aketi

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:43am On May 15, 2020
omoiyamayor:
The only way forward is agriculture.
.... Bubu comes to mind !

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by anambraamaka: 10:44am On May 15, 2020
Great
Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Kingpele(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2020
grin the crash of oil prices is the beginning of the future of this country, we have a huge vast of land, government should invest more in Agriculture because the basic need of man is food and water, I wish our government should support our farmers with modern equipments and technology, it will help curb unemployment and laziness among the youths of these days... Nice one mr governor,

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Olarewaju89: 10:45am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Anti-spam bot is making nairaland, snowflakes will report you for saying Good day, and the the bot will ban u, I don't report anyone, u insult me or my tribe I will insult u back, no running for mummy. Lion don't give birth to goat.

Those people that shouting "our oil" "our oil" the oil in that region will dry out in 7 years. And climate change will destroy the little land left for farming. So what! Lamidi cownu will take them all to England or Israel?

I see no single meaning in what you just post now.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by Calabar1stSon: 10:47am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Anti-spam bot is making nairaland boring, snowflakes will report you for saying Good day, and the the bot will ban u, I don't report anyone, u insult me or my tribe I will insult u back, no running for mummy. Lion don't give birth to goat.

Those people that shouting "our oil" "our oil" the oil in that region will dry out in 7 years. And climate change will destroy the little land left for farming. So what! Lamidi cownu will take them all to England or Israel?
https://www.nairaland.com/5845842/every-single-day-igbos-yorubas
Kill yourself
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Distributes Soft Loans, Tractors To Farmers In Ondo (PHOTOS) by nwamabo247(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2020
good one farming is very important

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Received Threats For Criticising Buhari — Sheik Gumi / Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG / Umaru Musa Yar'Adua 7th Year Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.