Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out (5918 Views)

Stay Away From Drugs. I Lost A Friend & My Personal Story (How I Almost Died) / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by istina: 11:07am On May 15, 2020
Effect of Kayan mata
An Igbo trader has cried out after taking some sex-enhancing drug called Kayan Mata.

He narrated how he almost lost his life when the effect of the drug hit him.

The victim, Chukwudi Udeh, a 37 years old trader who runs a spare parts business at the Idumota Market in Lagos, was rushed to a private hospital around Ojota where doctors battled to save his life.

According to him, he is grateful to God for saving him.

Udeh who is single, explained that he was expecting his girlfriend who had travelled out of Lagos to come back that weekend and as he had been sex-starved for long because she could not come back to Lagos due to the lockdown in the country, he went to an herbal medicine practitioner and asked to be given a drug that will help him last long in bed.

He said;

“When my girlfriend called me that she would be coming back because of the easing of the lockdown by the Federal Government, I was very happy because I had been sex-starved for over two months.

So to get myself prepared for her coming, I went to one Mallam who sells herbal medicine at Ojota bus stop and asked him to give me some drugs that will make me strong. The man gave me some powdery substance and said it is called Kayan Mata and that it will make me very strong and last long in bed.

He said I should mix the powder with stout and drink in the afternoon that my woman would come and that before evening, the effect will start.

When I got home, I mixed the substance and drank it as he had instructed. I then called my girlfriend and asked when she would likely get into Lagos but to my surprise, she told me that she could not leave as there was total lockdown in Rivers State and there was no movement in and out of the state.

I was devastated but I did not know that the drug I took had a negative effect until that night when I began having some funny feelings in my body.

I was hot and cold at the same time and I went into the bathroom to have a bath, thinking the cold water would calm me down. But it was as if the water added to the burning sensation in my groin as my manhood became enlarged than it normally was.

I thought it would go down with time but after a while and it did not stop, I became worried. Apart from the enlargement of my manhood, the pain was becoming unbearable and there was no woman around that could help me.

I groaned in pain and rolled from one corner of my bed to another but the pain would not subside. When I could no longer bear it, I had to call a friend who lives nearby and when he came, I narrated my plight to him.

My friend bought me some milk to drink but that did not help as the pain was now so severe I even thought of cutting off my manhood. It was around 10pm that my friend decided that the best thing to do was to take me to the hospital.

We first went to a nearby hospital but they had closed due to the curfew in the state. By this time, I could no longer walk again and my friend had to call another friend and together, they carried me to a private hospital and luckily, they were still open and I was admitted.

The doctor and nurses on duty did their best to bring down my bulging manhood to no avail. I was crying like a baby and the funny thing was that the female nurses were making fun of me, some even using their phones to take pictures of my swelling member.

I must have fainted because by the time I was revived, they had put me on drips which they said would bring down the rush of blood into my manhood. I ended up spending two days in the hospital before I became normal again.

I have vowed never to go near any sex-enhancing drug again in my life and I will advise young men to stay away from them, especially the one called Kayan Mata. It could well kill you if you are not careful.”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by Righteousness89(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2020
When you think you have heard it all...
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by godfatherx: 11:24am On May 15, 2020
Thank God for that girl mama, her yansh for burn if to say she come.
This is one good thing I appreciate from Wike's lockdown

15 Likes

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by nwamabo247(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2020
Thank your GOD U didnt die all those sex enhancer are not good for health} fellow nairalanders, it's me your brother from Enugu state: CELESTINE NWANKWO.last
year I opened a thread here seeking for financial support because of the predicament I am into, but unfortunately for me the post was stolen by one Anthony muna okeke with many handle/moniker on this forum using it to impersonate me of which some are now aware of.in my bit to modify the thread it was unfortunately
remove by anti- spam both.so my dearly beloved nairalanders I am still seeking for your help, since 2007 till recently we have been managing.but right now things are getting out of our control even my mother diabetic condition has been worsening because of poorly management of the diabetes.plus my own health condition which has caused me some complications right now,pls we need your
assistance.l know this period is hard for everybody but whatever any you can help will make a big difference the
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by MansoryMX(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2020
istina:
Effect of Kayan mata
An Igbo trader has cried out after taking some sex-enhancing drug called Kayan Mata.

The victim, Chukwudi Udeh, a 37 years old trader who runs a spare parts business at the Idumota Market in Lagos, was rushed to a private hospital around Ojota where doctors battled to save his life.

Udeh who is single, explained that he was expecting his girlfriend who had travelled out of Lagos to come back that weekend and as he had been sex-starved for long because she could not come back to Lagos due to the lockdown in the country, he went to an herbal medicine practitioner and asked to be given a drug that will help him last long in bed.

He said;

“When my girlfriend called me that she would be coming back because of the easing of the lockdown by the Federal Government, I was very happy because I had been sex-starved for over two months.

So to get myself prepared for her coming, I went to one Mallam who sells herbal medicine at Ojota bus stop and asked him to give me some drugs that will make me strong. The man gave me some powdery substance and said it is called Kayan Mata and that it will make me very strong and last long in bed.

He said I should mix the powder with stout and drink in the afternoon that my woman would come and that before evening, the effect will start.

When I got home, I mixed the substance and drank it as he had instructed. I then called my girlfriend and asked when she would likely get into Lagos but to my surprise, she told me that she could not leave as there was total lockdown in Rivers State and there was no movement in and out of the state.

I was devastated but I did not know that the drug I took had a negative effect until that night when I began having some funny feelings in my body.

I was hot and cold at the same time and I went into the bathroom to have a bath, thinking the cold water would calm me down. But it was as if the water added to the burning sensation in my groin as my manhood became enlarged than it normally was.

I thought it would go down with time but after a while and it did not stop, I became worried. Apart from the enlargement of my manhood, the pain was becoming unbearable and there was no woman around that could help me.

I groaned in pain and rolled from one corner of my bed to another but the pain would not subside. When I could no longer bear it, I had to call a friend who lives nearby and when he came, I narrated my plight to him.

My friend bought me some milk to drink but that did not help as the pain was now so severe I even thought of cutting off my manhood. It was around 10pm that my friend decided that the best thing to do was to take me to the hospital.

We first went to a nearby hospital but they had closed due to the curfew in the state. By this time, I could no longer walk again and my friend had to call another friend and together, they carried me to a private hospital and luckily, they were still open and I was admitted.

The doctor and nurses on duty did their best to bring down my bulging manhood to no avail. I was crying like a baby and the funny thing was that the female nurses were making fun of me, some even using their phones to take pictures of my swelling member.

I must have fainted because by the time I was revived, they had put me on drips which they said would bring down the rush of blood into my manhood. I ended up spending two days in the hospital before I became normal again.

I have vowed never to go near any sex-enhancing drug again in my life and I will advise young men to stay away from them, especially the one called Kayan Mata. It could well kill you if you are not careful.”

cheesy

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by xendra: 11:30am On May 15, 2020
This is so funny.

Thank God you didn't die, but na person picking you be want kill. on top of awuf

3 Likes

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by Sparkies85(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2020
The girl should thank her Star ..

We would have had on the news, girl dies after marathon sex with her boyfriend in Lagos, the suspect has now been transferred to state Cid, panti yaba for further investigation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by lilbarracuda(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2020
only people with low self-esteem will use sex enhancer. Do your two minutes and go in peace if she's not satisfied let her get a cucumber.

overdoers!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by bestabigaelever(f): 11:40am On May 15, 2020
So kayanmata for male works grin
Nice

3 Likes

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by PoliteActivist: 11:42am On May 15, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by shilenji(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2020
Courtesy demands you add a picture

1 Like

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by istina: 12:12pm On May 15, 2020
godfatherx:
Thank God for that girl mama, her yansh for burn if to say she come.
This is one good thing I appreciate from Wike's lockdown

Not funny
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by istina: 12:14pm On May 15, 2020
Sparkies85:
The girl should thank her Star ..

We would have had on the news, girl dies after marathon sex with her boyfriend in Lagos, the suspect has been transferred to state Cid, panti yaba for further investigation.

She should indeed thank her luck
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by istina: 12:21pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=istina post=89570465]

I was hot and cold at the same time and I went into the bathroom to have a bath, thinking the cold water would calm me down. But it was as if the water added to the burning sensation in my groin as my manhood became enlarged than it normally was./quote]

This is not funny at all .
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by ksmart027(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2020
op, you should have told him to give you buran tashi instead of kayan mata.

4 Likes

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by Meteng: 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
Olosho no dey your area?

2 Likes

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by Shellsploit: 1:16pm On May 15, 2020
Why didnt he do soapy sef

8 Likes

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by Heffalump(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2020
istina:
Effect of Kayan mata

He said;

@ the bolder. You would have killed somebody's daughter. Wike saved your girl friend tongue

3 Likes

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by BrutusOj(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2020
See coded advert for Keyanmata abi how them call am.

1 Like

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by Exc2000: 3:19pm On May 15, 2020
cool

mumu man and lies.. no be woman dey use Kayan Mata nii, abi him get pussy wey hin warn make hin draw like okro

Kayan Mata literally means a woman`s property in hausa and it is pussy titghtener that make ladies extra wet and creamy down there, so what his a man doing with such drugs

3 Likes

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by dhejykeane: 3:22pm On May 15, 2020
Just wondering how he would explain to Angel Gabriel with a bo_ner how he ended up in heaven if he died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by ksmart027(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
So kayanmata for male works grin Nice
please what is kayanmata
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by bestabigaelever(f): 4:43pm On May 15, 2020
ksmart027:

please what is kayanmata
Sex enhancements for both male and female

1 Like

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by ksmart027(m): 7:01pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Sex enhancements for both male and female
ok oo, i thought it means woman property

1 Like

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by bestabigaelever(f): 7:05pm On May 15, 2020
ksmart027:

ok oo, i thought it means woman property
That's the meaning
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by ksmart027(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
That's the meaning
ok thanks
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by Bluish44(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
So kayanmata for male works grin
Nice
yh..it sure does...it should work

1 Like

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by HundHunter(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2020
This is Super Story!
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by rowland545(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2020
Me that was how one girl told me that I should prepare when she comes I should Bleep her at list 2 hours....me I quickly told her early ...I'm a 30 minutes man...I cannot do and pass myself....I've told her earlier so she doesn't expect 2 much....but I've been chewing my bitter kola shaa but my mind is telling me to drink buran tashi ....bcus first impression matters...and she is coming tomorrow cry

1 Like

Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by Aladdin1(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2020
What a cheat!. You wanted Your Cock to "Rages on" after Cumming several times.So that you would kill somebodys daughter Abi?.But sorry! You cant cheat nature. instead you would pay dearly for trying to cheat nature.You are lucky that your Manhood did not "Lives on" inside Formalin.It would have been too Bad.
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by DaddyRochie1642: 2:42am On May 16, 2020
Foolish man,... He should have smoked Marijuana and he wouldn't need those Bastard Aboki and their nonsense Concoctions grin grin
Re: SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out by fr3do(m): 6:26am On May 16, 2020
Shellsploit:
Why didnt he do soapy sef

Exactly! This would have saved him the pain, embarrassment and cost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is World Health Day, Theme: Beat Diabetes / After Taking Malaria Drug I Still Have Yellow Urine / COCONUT OIL _ Heat Rash (home Remedy )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.