Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

"Thou Art My Portion, O Lord." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Thou Art My Portion, O Lord." (142 Views)

What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / Thou Art My Battle Axe [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Thou Art My Portion, O Lord." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:54am On May 15, 2020
There is everything on our path to get us discourage but you know what, your destiny has been completed right from the foundation of the world, therefore Your heavenly Father has already taken care of you before the devil arrival at the scene.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/thou-art-my-portion-o-lord/

(1) (Reply)

Can I Call It An Holy Grievance? / How To Fast For Ramadan In The Arctic, Where The Sun Doesn't Set / Primate Ayodele Issues Strong Warnings To APC, PDP Ahead Of Ondo, Edo Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.