Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 (23397 Views)

Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident / South Africa Slips Into Recession / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On Newly-built Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2020
Tough time never last
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Otunba2019(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2020
hnmmmmm
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by muykem: 3:35pm On May 15, 2020
The whole world is in mess. To be sincere, Buhari conservative economy method has finally pay off.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by StubbornGENIUS: 3:36pm On May 15, 2020
Jentle244:
May God help us. China will bear the brunt of it. By the time all this country sue them to international court of Justice they will understand
And what will be the charge against them?
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by geosegun(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2020
Mightymanna:
Even Almighty Germany?
Hmm by the time Nigeria is hit, I wonder how our own will be since we are operating mono economy

0.1% contraction, that's negligible. Forget the headline caption. The German Government really tried at mitigating the effect of corona virus on their economy.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Melezenawii: 3:37pm On May 15, 2020
Criptofxt10:
If Germany and other third world countries can enter recession, that means 9ja is going back 1960 Almagamation era grin
Do you understand what you wrote

1 Like

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by martineverest(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2020
Mightymanna:
Even Almighty Germany?
Hmm by the time Nigeria is hit, I wonder how our own will be since we are operating mono economy
Chinese citizens around the world should start returning home..other wise,their body bags will be over the world
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by martineverest(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
And what will be the charge against them?
creation of deadly virus
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by realstars: 3:41pm On May 15, 2020
Now What Is The Faith Of Nigeria?
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by YoungAncient1: 3:41pm On May 15, 2020
We need to begin intercession to Nigeria. Our economy doesn't seem to know where else to go.

1 Like

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by kingandre(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2020
nation after nation will go into recession. only God can save us
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Crixxx: 3:44pm On May 15, 2020
wonder when that of US will also plunge
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Karlifate: 3:44pm On May 15, 2020
How come?!
But they gave 2.2B Naira to FG for combating COVID-19.
Well, the 'german machines' will bounce back.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Osidazz19: 3:46pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
BlogRabbit:
Modified

Let them come to Nigeria and see what is called recession.

Their worst recession is the Nigerian best booming economy.

grin
[/s]
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by TrebleChamp(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2020
Oya make una come blame Buhari for this one too...
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Osidazz19: 3:48pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
9jvirgin:
My trip to Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Poland in August of 2019 clearly shows that those economies are clearly prepared for anything that may come.

I sincerely apologize for supporting Buhari in 2015, Jonathan's government with it's unprecedented corruption left I and some people with no choice than to support "anything" embarassed
[/s]

Trying to compare the economics of these countries with Nigeria even before or after Buhari is childish.

You probably didn't even vote for Buhari to start with.

I noticed that even when the bad news is about other countries, people like you will try to make it about Nigeria and Buhari. When the bad news is about Nigeria, you don't bring other countries in to say that others are having the same problem. That's when you just want to talk about Nigeria alone. Pls continue with your fucknerry.

You guys are just funny as hell.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2020
9jvirgin:
My trip to Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Poland in August of 2019 clearly shows that those economies are clearly prepared for anything that may come.

I sincerely apologize for supporting Buhari in 2015, Jonathan's government with it's unprecedented corruption left I and some people with no choice than to support "anything" embarassed

Adeke, corruption is gone now abi

1 Like

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2020
9jvirgin:

There is never, will never be, can never be an excuse to support mediocrity, or anything for that matter!!!

2 Likes

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2020
BlogRabbit:
Modified

Let them come to Nigeria and see what is called recession.

Their worst recession is the Nigerian best booming economy.

grin

This nation has been in recession since 2015 elections... I wonder why we keep threatening ourselves with recession... It's so funny.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2020
Mightymanna:
Even Almighty Germany?

By the time what hits us??! Have we been out of recession since 2015??!... Let's yarn another thing jor!!! undecided
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 15, 2020
see wetin china cause
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Calabar1stSon: 3:53pm On May 15, 2020
9jvirgin:

He who elects corrupt politicians to power is not a victim but an accomplice.

Your apology is not necessary now
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by wink2015(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2020
The german should take heart.

THERE IS HOPE AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL !

I trust the german they will come out of recession much better and much more economically stronger.

AS FOR NIGERIA THE COUNTRY IS FINISH.

Northerners are destroying the economy and refusing to move the country forward.

Nigeria economy that is crude oil based ( monoproduct economy ) will feel the pain more in this coronavirus era.

The political leadership in Nigeria is not accountable to the citizens unlike in europe where their youth is guranteed social security benefits.

NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DO NOT EVEN SAVE MONEY LET ALONE SPEND MONEY WISELY AND EFFICIENTLY.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by machiavelli95: 3:54pm On May 15, 2020
Islie:

The package however includes state aid that allows employers to switch employees to shorter working hours to avoid mass layoffs. “Output data for the fourth quarter was revised to a contraction of 0.1 per cent from a previously reported stagnation, which meant Germany was technically in a recession after two successive quarterly output slumps,’’ the data showed.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-german-economy-plunges-into-recession.html

This is what happens when you have sincere technocrats at the helm of affairs.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2020
Jentle244:
May God help us. China will bear the brunt of it. By the time all this country sue them to international court of Justice they will understand

Sue them for what exactly??! Creating and releasing a virus??!... Good luck proving that beyond all reasonable doubts, cos that's the only charge that will hold water in court.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by StubbornGENIUS: 3:57pm On May 15, 2020
OJay360:
see wetin china cause
martineverest:
creation of deadly virus
There is still no evidence that covid19 was a chinese creation,just speculations.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 15, 2020
Mightymanna:
Even Almighty Germany?

That is picture is just too funny and real at the same time
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by seanwilliam(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2020
The world will cry for china
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Criptofxt10: 4:03pm On May 15, 2020
Melezenawii:
Do you understand what you wrote
bro. no mind me, I wan rush comment before... I done correct am... thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Arrests, Dismantles Revil Hacking Group At US Request / King Charles Appoints Rishi Sunak As UK’s Prime Minister / Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.