Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 (23392 Views)

Brazilian Nurse Plunges 70ft To Her Death In Unsafe Water Park Accident / South Africa Slips Into Recession / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On Newly-built Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by bluefilm: 5:29pm On May 15, 2020
Na wetin fit dem.

Make dem continue locking themselves down na until they start eating themselves.

Fools.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by dre11(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2020
Germany is in recession after its economy saw two consecutive quarters of negative growth.

The country’s GDP shrank 2.2% in the first quarter of 2020, the German economy’s worst performance since the financial crisis.

Growth for the fourth quarter of 2019 was also downgraded to -0.1%.

At a press briefing on Friday, Federal Statistics Office official Albert Braakmann warned that the country’s economic downturn due to the coronavirus pandemic is expected to accelerate in the current quarter.

According to CNN, most forecasts predict the economy contracting by about 10% in the second quarter of 2020, although Braakmann said the final result will depend on how coronavirus restrictions are eased.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/05/15/coronavirus-drives-germany-into-recession/

Lalasticlala
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 15, 2020
Vuvuzelala:
monitoring spirit, demon better repent before the holy spirit strikes you down.

Lol I'm not monitoring anyone. I just love to tease past Buhari supporters like myself. grin

Apologies if you didn't like it.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by alphaRego01(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2020
Germany recession and zoo recession no be mate
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 15, 2020
AllforJesus7:

Lol I'm not monitoring anyone. I just love to tease past Buhari supporters like myself. grin

fuvk you biitch!!!!!
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 15, 2020
AllforJesus7:

since you supported Buhari tease yourself and leave the rest of the world with your fukery, Ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by EmmySparky(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
9jvirgin:
My trip to Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Poland in August of 2019 clearly shows that those economies are clearly prepared for anything that may come.

I sincerely apologize for supporting Buhari in 2015, Jonathan's government with it's unprecedented corruption left I and some people with no choice than to support "anything" embarassed
SAME WITH ME BRO...we thought Jonathan is the most corrupt but Buhari has beaten the record
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by GavelSlam: 8:12pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Not Suprising at all..

The sit at Home Order was a Decision made in Haste..

It's High time the world Leaders and Inhabitants stop Decieving ourselves ..

We should Move forward and open up as citizens of the World.

Whether we keep lock down or we open , there will be deaths..

Hunger Virus has more Consequences than Corona Virus..

Open up the Nations

[/s]

Yours is just to parrot whatever Trump says.

How's the Clorox bleach doing ?

Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by boyjo: 8:23pm On May 15, 2020
9jvirgin:
My trip to Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Poland in August of 2019 clearly shows that those economies are clearly prepared for anything that may come.

I sincerely apologize for supporting Buhari in 2015, Jonathan's government with it's unprecedented corruption left I and some people with no choice than to support "anything" embarassed

Forgive yourself.
But if you had another chance, always pick a Christian as your first choice. As bad as you may think they are, their Consciences are still alive.

It is one of the reasons Jonathan's regime was made hell for him. He refused to sell us out, he refused to bow to them.

But I loved Yar'Adua with all my heart.
He and OBJ are still my favorite Presidents. They put Nigeria first in almost all their decisions.

Please forgive me o if my statement offends you.

I feel hurt that this present presidency sold out to the globalist, I almost have no fight or patrotism left in me as a Nigerian.
EXCEPT it is really true that Buhari and Osibanjo are not in Aso rock.

How dare our politicians betray us?? How? They were supposed to protect and defend us, money is not everything. Family is a lot.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by boyjo: 8:38pm On May 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
Dem go dey alright Las Las.....Na 9ja own we suppose dey reason now cos wetin dey cook up in the other side eeeh.....e fit shock Nigerians

Wetin dey cook?!
grin
Educate people by opening threads to explain, you will not. Okay, suggest online materials that people can read and update themselves about upcoming events, you will not.
Wetin dey cook!?? angry
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by boyjo: 8:44pm On May 15, 2020
YoungAncient1:
We need to begin intercession to Nigeria. Our economy doesn't seem to know where else to go.

People are interceeding, go on your knees to God. Add your voice.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by boyjo: 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:

Adeke, corruption is gone now abi
Abi o.
There has been corruption before and after Jonathan, but na only him them dey blame.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 15, 2020
AllforJesus7:

I am sure with the replies you got you will advise yourself properly next time before you mention vuvuzelala because I am the war, i am the fight, i am indaboski.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 15, 2020
Allforjesus7 is an ashawo
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 15, 2020
Allforjesus7 has a tiny little thing.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 15, 2020
Allforjesus7 is a stalker
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 15, 2020
Allforjesus7 is an old man who does detective work for ashawo boys.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by gnykelly(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2020
9jvirgin:

you will still apologize to buhari after leaving office... it's the system not the player
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 15, 2020
9jvirgin:
[s]My trip to Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Poland in August of 2019 clearly shows that those economies are clearly prepared for anything that may come.

I sincerely apologize for supporting Buhari in 2015, Jonathan's government with it's unprecedented corruption left I and some people with no choice than to support "anything"[/s] embarassed

You supported Buhari because of hatred you have for a group of minority,
Nigeria make policies of hate against some regions and want to have strong economy?
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 15, 2020
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by apexc615: 10:24pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 4593479[/color]
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by apexc8233: 10:28pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 9383[/color]
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Not Suprising at all..
The sit at Home Order was a Decision made in Haste..
It's High time the world Leaders and Inhabitants stop Decieving ourselves ..
We should Move forward and open up as citizens of the World.
Whether we keep lock down or we open , there will be deaths..
Hunger Virus has more Consequences than Corona Virus..
Open up the Nations
but you were supporting wike and his supposed lockdown the other day.
Isn't this double standard? SMH
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by hmohammed(m): 10:50pm On May 15, 2020
9jvirgin:

Minus your vote in 2019, he still won with a landslide victory. You are a loser.
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by Jokerman(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2020
9jvirgin:

So you agree Jonathan was a better choice... However this is not an excuse, there were other candidates, na only Jonathan or Buhari been dey ballot ni?

Also you've seen that Buhari corruption is greater than Jonathan's own grin
Re: German Economy Plunges Into Recession Over COVID-19 by apexc2993: 10:58pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 1035795[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Arrests, Dismantles Revil Hacking Group At US Request / Houthis Knock Out Underwater Cables Linking Europe To Asia - Globes / King Charles Appoints Rishi Sunak As UK’s Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.