Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

edit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / edit (1731 Views)

Edit Your Neco, Waec, Nabteb, Utme, Post Utme And Etc Free / edit / edit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

edit by buzugee(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2011
is it ?
Re: edit by aljharem(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
nope,,
Re: edit by Blackteeth(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2011
Errmm, it is not small and it is not too big. N400,000 can do wonders in a poor man's life in Nigeria. It is higher than the average bankers monthly salary in Nigeria.
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
alj harem:

nope,,
so you can like dash someone 400 thousand naira and not even bat an eyelid ? like if i was in nigeria and went to a nightclub can i spend 400 thousand naira in one night ? like is it just suya money ?
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2011
Blackteeth:

Errmm, it is not small and it is not too big. N400,000 can do wonders in a poor man's life in Nigeria. It is higher than the average bankers monthly salary in Nigeria.
ahhh ok i am getting the strength of the amount now. it is like some peoples monthly salary ? or thereabout
Re: edit by Blackteeth(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
buzugee, yes. Infact higher than most peoples salary.
Re: edit by buzugee(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2011
Blackteeth:

buzugee, yes. Infact higher than most peoples salary.
ahhhh muchos gracias mi amigos blackteeth.
Re: edit by aljharem(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2011
buzugee:

so you can like dash someone 400 thousand naira and not even bat an eyelid ? like if i was in nigeria and went to a nightclub can i spend 400 thousand naira in one night ? like is it just suya money ?

are you planing to spend 400 thousand naira in a club or are u planing to spend 400 thousand to better your life undecided

400 thousand naira is a lot if u just want to spend it on enjoyment ie club, girls etc undecided

but if it is to start a business (depending on the business) or to better your life is not much in the grand scheme of things

even to start suya business proper is about 70 thousand or if not even more now are days

to start a cyber cafe is more that 400 thousand naira (accomodaition, bills, rent, computers, internet etc) that's in lagos

but depending on how you look at it, 400 thousand might be big or small undecided smiley
Re: edit by Tsiya(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2011
$2500 is not small money
Re: edit by MaJBlige(f): 12:52am On Jan 15, 2011
Poster

How many people can afford £1600 in a month in the UK or $2700 in America?

Is that the kind of money an average man spend in a night in those places?

If you can spend that a night, its either you are a pop star, a musician or a footballer.

So, how can you ask if 400k is a lot of money or not in Nigeria? Come on.
Re: edit by delimit(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2011
depending on individual,to me 400k is not a small money because is more than my 2 months salary-(>44days salary)
but to some people it is chop money
Re: edit by spyder880(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2011
Three months salary for the average graduate. Change for the big boys and a fortune to the poor.
Re: edit by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2011
@poster, you lack a manner of asking question. 400k thousand naira considered a lot of money in Nigeria does not make a sensible question, you are throwing a question to a population of 140m+, haba where do you go school? Your question supposed to be specific, there are a lot that don't account for 400k, there are those have never seeing it at all and never in their life budget. So in which aspect of life do you want to know how far 400k will take u If u ask me abt 400k, i will tell u is nothing but a chicken feed, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: edit by spyder880(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

@poster, you lack a manner of asking question. 400k thousand naira considered a lot of money in Nigeria does not make a sensible question, you are throwing a question to a population of 140m+, haba where do you go school? Your question supposed to be specific, there are a lot that don't account for 400k, there are those have never seeing it at all and never in their life budget. So in which aspect of life do you want to know how far 400k will take u If u ask me abt 400k, i will tell u is nothing but a chicken feed, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That the guy doesnt know how to ask questions? Lolzz
Re: edit by Becomrichn: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2011
Ma_J_Blige,
Re: edit by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2011
spyder880:

That the guy doesnt know how to ask questions? Lolzz
I stand to be corrected,
Re: edit by spyder880(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2011
Becomrichn:

Ma_J_Blige, people make as much as $20,000 a month depending on what you do. but an average person can make less than that. $

You have no points, some do make as much as N10 million, but the average person makes less than that!
Re: edit by Jakumo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2011
Send the money to me, and I will duly inform you how far it went in my hedonistic pursuits.
Re: edit by bashr4: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2011
yes and no depending on what you want to do with it , i became and enterpreneur with less than 10000naira barely 4 years ago when i was still in uni and it got me very far in life far but then you can spend 400,000 a night
Re: edit by daroz(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2011
it depends, but on a personal bases, i consider it small cos it can really make change to my present standard of living smiley
Re: edit by Vindy: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2011
I'm sorry if I'm talking out of tune but I make a little above a million naira monthly, but I very surprised that somebody is referring to 400k as chi ken feed. Some people are very lucky sha but remember the poor around you not just the chicken, because some of us have so much but even our closest relations are suffering. Meanwhile butter when realy have nothing.
Re: edit by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2011
not really big as much

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: 2011 Budget Implementation - Fg Scores Mdas Low / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Comment On Rivers State Crisis / BREAKING: Boko Haram Takes Over Chibok Town - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.