Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion (13740 Views)

Rise And Fall Of Lawrence Anini:the Man Who Became General Babangida Nightmare / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nickshrapnel: 9:31pm On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Why do you people like spreading fallacies ..this house doesn't belong to IBB please , the house is located in America
Hol’ up man, I never said this particular house is in Nigeria, I only said I read somewhere that Julius Berger gifted IBB a mansion, okay? wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Miles92992: 9:40pm On May 15, 2020
Hey folks lets make money online at comfort zone of your room. Hit me up if interested.
Let's gooo!!! Hustlers
https:///2348142260297
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Miracle1991: 9:42pm On May 15, 2020
SLAP44:
He tried.

His predecessor only got 150 cows after all his stay in the army and ruling as head of state for nearly 2 years.

I didn't mention names o
see foolishness, so you rather clap for somebody that stole billions abi? No wonder Nigeria remains the way it is. You people will be shouting that Nigeria is not moving forward, now you are mocking someone that decided not to steal. In fact you are a generational disgrace.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Donkalio: 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
NIGER-DELTA OIL MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Miracle1991: 9:59pm On May 15, 2020
SLAP44:
He tried.

His predecessor only got 150 cows after all his stay in the army and ruling as head of state for nearly 2 years.

I didn't mention names o
in fact you are the most useless youth I have ever come across.
You are celebrating criminals and mocking people that refused to steal.
Nigerians youth are the problem of this country. They called you mumu if you refused to steal but worship and praises those people that stole our common wealth. Later now you will be crying that NIGERIA is not moving forward and if the government decided to arrest the politicians that stop Nigeria from moving forward, you will start crying.
So if you have children (Godforbid), is this the training you are going to pass to them?
I spite on your grave. You are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Edzy: 10:06pm On May 15, 2020
This is not ibb s house.
Please stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by cybriz82(m): 10:09pm On May 15, 2020
SweetJoystick:
IBB na devil go judge you

grin grin cus God dn remove hand from iz case ba?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by cybriz82(m): 10:12pm On May 15, 2020
But seriously I don't blame him cus y'all wud av done the same if given d opportunity.. after all in himself na Nigerian...so dude dn cut him share comot..
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by nanakgh(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
This isn't Babaginda's mansion. This is held by Babagindas on behalf of the Nigerian people. He is simply a constructive trustee. He will have to account how been on a salary for eight years as Head of state could give you this sort of opulence. Rubbish. Nigerian youths should stop celebrating nonsense

Exactly my sentiments. Most Naija youth celebrate the same people who pilfer billions and deny them a future, and then label anyone who calls them out as ‘bad belle’. I’m pretty sure some broke and foolish youths of such ilk will come and ‘hail’

These same foolish youths then lament on the hardship of the current terrain, while seeking greener pastures outside, forgetting that Western countries have no room for such blatant thievery, and that’s why they’re as developed as they are. Sense is very very far from most Naija youth.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by DaInferno(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2020
this is Robert Mugabe s house
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by DaInferno(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2020
Nitah1:
General Ibrahim Babangida Popularly Called, IBB, he was born in August 17th of 1941. He is a General in Army, and he has served as military president. He served from 1985 until he resigned in 1993, also Babangida served as Chief Of Army Staff from January 1984 to August 1985. Babangida is among the soldiers that fought during the Nigerian Civil War, and he has been the a key plotter of military coups.

He was married to Maryam, together they had 4 children, namely: Aminu, Halima, Muhammad and Aisha. His wife, Maryam Babangida died on 27th of December 2009 from cancer.

He was rumoured to be worth $50,000,000,000. General Babangida is a wealthy man like we all know.

General Ibrahim Babangida is among Nigerian wealthy people living an expensive lifestyle Below we are going to show you his beautiful mansion that cost him heavy amount of money to build. The mansion that look so beautiful both inside and outside of it, the inside is well decorated, well furnished.The location of this edifice made it Unacessable for journalists and even passed by...there is always angry looking soldiers at the gate,the house is :ery close to general Abdulsalam Abubakar's house.
It's called Uphill.
this is Robert Mugabe s house , don't be a fck up!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by TransflectTP(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
Property from stolen fund. These are the main people who have put the country in the mess she is today.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by TransflectTP(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Isolation centre loading......

This nonsense government cannot dream of that. Forget that one with Diezani.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by SweetJoystick(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2020
cybriz82:

grin grin cus God dn remove hand from iz case ba?
Lol e be like so
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by phantom24: 11:16pm On May 15, 2020
@least 50bn worth
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nitah1: 11:23pm On May 15, 2020
DaInferno:
this is Robert Mugabe s house , don't be a fck up!
grin grin grin someone said this house is not in Africa na.

Poverty is bad...
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Wittygem1: 11:35pm On May 15, 2020
Greediness is a bad thing honestly, I hope he continues to rest in peace.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by wittyt98(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2020
olisaEze:
I think I recognize a part of my community’s moni in one of those rooms there... grin grin
u re a clown grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by juman(m): 1:23am On May 16, 2020
Nigerian generals ... Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

IBB house is bigger than this.
The house has fifty rooms.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by phoenix911: 1:38am On May 16, 2020
Nitah1:
General Ibrahim Babangida Popularly Called, IBB, he was born in August 17th of 1941. He is a General in Army, and he has served as military president. He served from 1985 until he resigned in 1993, also Babangida served as Chief Of Army Staff from January 1984 to August 1985. Babangida is among the soldiers that fought during the Nigerian Civil War, and he has been the a key plotter of military coups.

He was married to Maryam, together they had 4 children, namely: Aminu, Halima, Muhammad and Aisha. His wife, Maryam Babangida died on 27th of December 2009 from cancer.

He was rumoured to be worth $50,000,000,000. General Babangida is a wealthy man like we all know.

General Ibrahim Babangida is among Nigerian wealthy people living an expensive lifestyle Below we are going to show you his beautiful mansion that cost him heavy amount of money to build. The mansion that look so beautiful both inside and outside of it, the inside is well decorated, well furnished.The location of this edifice made it Unacessable for journalists and even passed by...there is always angry looking soldiers at the gate,the house is :ery close to general Abdulsalam Abubakar's house.
It's called Uphill.

Robert Mugabe's house, you are passing as Babangida, why are you trying to deceive Nigerians.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nitah1: 7:58am On May 16, 2020
phoenix911:

Robert Mugabe's house, you are passing as Babangida, why are you trying to deceive Nigerians.
Go check the news on opera,from there to google for i only copy and paste.

Good morning..
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nobody: 8:55am On May 16, 2020
Fake
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by phoenix911: 8:57am On May 16, 2020
Nitah1:
Go check the news on opera,from there to google for i only copy and paste.

Good morning..

Perhaps you should stop copy and paste, if you want to put out something next time you have to verify it.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nitah1: 10:20am On May 16, 2020
phoenix911:

Perhaps you should stop copy and paste, if you want to put out something next time you have to verify it.
Thank you but am not a blogger.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by ThatFairGuy: 10:27am On May 16, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Isolation centre loading......
Apt cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Justiceleague1: 10:35am On May 16, 2020
There ain't no coneheaded structure vomitting on here...I can't see any fatais mumunis Rahmanis Nurudeen Tajudeen Kabiru ganiyu Ajanaku Lagbaja taofeek Mufutaus etc!!!

But make mention of Diezani, Iweala Stella Oduah Pej Gej,Mention Asari Dokuboh and his University at Cotonou, AHHHHHHHHHHH,they will suddenly resurrect from the dead!

grin grin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Justiceleague1: 10:36am On May 16, 2020
olisaEze:
I think I recognize a part of my community’s moni in one of those rooms there... grin grin

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!

grin. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PIB: South South Lawmakers Criticized / 'Extend Voter Registration Deadline By An Extra 60 Days' - House of Reps to INEC / Solomon Lar Is Not Dead But On Life Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.