Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection (328 Views)

President Buhari Condoles APC Jigawa, Sokoto Over Loss Of Supporters / Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 8:40am On May 16, 2020
Good mrn ya all, 

Before I start and b4 some of you starts bashing me, I will be visiting d clinic later today as regards the topic.

So back to the topic.

It all happened on tuesday, I was tryna have sex with my fiancee in d nite and I suddenly loss erection after a while without cuming (we had sex once in d mrn). Later dat same nite I was aroused nd same tin happened, so we slept, at that point I became a bit worried and the anxiety of wat was wrng actually made me try again on wednesday mrn and I didnt even last long this time before my erection was off.

Since that Wednesday till dis very min, it has become worse in the sense dat, I cant even maintain erection or even try to penetrate, as soon as I try to insert, my erection is gone.

The tin is I actually have normal erection in d mrn and also mayb wen i am alone sometimes, buh getting a strong erectIon for penetration isnt der since wednesdays.. if at all the erection comes, before I penetrate it is gone again

This is actually getting me so worried because I knw I am a gud performer wen it comes to sex, like sometimes I can go 3rounds to 4rounds in a day.

I donno if its anxiety issues. Cos the only tin I knw I have been anxious abt now aside this erection issue is d fact that my weddn is supposed to be next mnth buh this whole pandemic has changed alot of my future plans, buh even at me been worried abt that, I was still able to have gud sex.

I also took one harbal mix for sugar on thursday, which made me purge, also, in d last 2 weeks I have nt take mineral, I have even been taking more of tiger nut and date juice.

Plss doctors in d house any advice
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by paramboos: 8:55am On May 16, 2020
Try another girl, U don too Bleep ur fiancée...
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by paramboos: 8:58am On May 16, 2020
Try another girl, U don too Bleep ur fiancée... FTC for the first time, dedicated to anybody who will transfer money to me in this lockdown..
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by kcmichael: 9:31am On May 16, 2020
Go and get Kedi revive
Re: Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection by danietohbadt(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2020
You can as well visit Iya Bashiru.
Tell her to give you
1. Washing and Resetting 2. Monkey tail 3. Ale. 4. Ponkiriyan 5. Soboton.
When you finish this dosage, you should be alright.

Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: President Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday / Vice President Osinbajo Working Virtually For Nigeria’s Good / 5 Years On The Saddle: Governor Udom Emmanuel's Signatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.