Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Disengagement From Conoil Producing Ltd, A Chief Mike Adenuga Entity - A Breach. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Disengagement From Conoil Producing Ltd, A Chief Mike Adenuga Entity - A Breach. (616 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disengagement From Conoil Producing Ltd, A Chief Mike Adenuga Entity - A Breach. by kezy4(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2020
After spending 17hours in an operations on the 6th.May.2020, to sail two (2) vessels the MV Morgan and the MV Tessy T to our oil rig location as an Operations Mngt staff of a Mike Adenuga's oil and gas producing company in Nigeria; Conoil Producing in order to meet up with the state's (Rivers State) lockdown which was to commence on the 07th.May.2020, in which case, I have never had a single query for 7yrs of servicing the company, I got a call from the HR Manager, that the mngt intends to disengage my services on the 8th.May,2020, I asked him, but what is the issue when I have got no query all years long and what about my entitlements, we will look at that Kingsley, he replied, and in order to have a peaceful departure being a Snr. Manager, Shipping Operations and Business development with Aeromaritime (Brawal Shipping/Brawal Oil Services), Onne, Port Harcourt and Lagos Nigeria, a previous company prior to joining Conoil Producing Ltd, I reminded the HR team copying the top management, yesterday the 15th.May.2020, they are still adamant without a word at this period of Covid 19 Pandemic, immediately I had to pray to my GOD I serve to help fight this battle as a family man of 4 (four) kids, being the only victim and one of the least paid staff.

My contract says; either party is to notify the other 6 (six) months in advance in terms of notification but this BREACH of CONTRACT and until now they are very unwilling to answer me on my entitlements. I really want this to get to Chief Otumba Mike Adenuga in his Banana Island villa.
My name is Kingsley Antai (Mobile is 08110898065, 08033385523)
Re: Disengagement From Conoil Producing Ltd, A Chief Mike Adenuga Entity - A Breach. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 16, 2020
Go to linkedln and talk to Madam Bella.But meanwhile be on the look out for other opportunities, you might be lucky to get a far better offer.

1 Like

Re: Disengagement From Conoil Producing Ltd, A Chief Mike Adenuga Entity - A Breach. by kezy4(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2020
Dear Uruba,

Please thanks for this msg. How do I link up with madam Bella. I need to search for her name on linkedin and thanks.

Kingsley Antai
Re: Disengagement From Conoil Producing Ltd, A Chief Mike Adenuga Entity - A Breach. by Nobody: 10:38am On May 16, 2020
kezy4:
Dear Uruba,

Please thanks for this msg. How do I link up with madam Bella. I need to search for her name on linkedin and thanks.

Kingsley Antai
Go to linkedln type Bella Disu.... She is her dad's sweet heart so i believe if you go through her, you might be reconsidered.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mini Bus (korope) For Daily Delivery / How I Lost Out Investing In Zoom -peter Obi / This Is A Matter Of Life And Death. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.