Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. (9298 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 10:58am On May 16, 2020
Ndewo nu O.
Oriaku Amarachi is back again to preach the gospel of truth and Igbo interest.
why do you hate Ipob? someone asked me in inbox mail,I replied that Ipob extremism is now a big issue in Igbo nation especially on the relationship between us and our neighbouring ethnic groups.
for me its either a restructured Nigeria or A homogenous Igbo only country.
Dear Ipob,
there are few things I want to teach you about south south,
1, Stop questioning the meaning of south south, stop asking if it is found in geographical compass, its non of your business
south south is a geopolitical zone created for the southern minorities the same way North central was created for northern minorities. case closed, the southern minorities are OK with the geopolitical zone created for them, so stop losing sleep over it.
2, South South are not interested in recreating Eastern Nigeria region,
it is hypocrisy for you to be angry with Britain for creating Nigeria yet you want to recreate an Eastern region that was created by the same Britain.
the SS minorities who were in the old eastern region fought to have their own states just like the Midwest minorities fought to have their own region and it was all granted,
I don't see the Yoruba's disturbing the Urhobos,Isokos, Itsekiris,Binis,Esans etc over bringing back the old western region, so You Igbos should allow the ijaws,Efiks,Ibibios,Ogonis etc to have some rest,
Eastern Nigerian region is gone forever, Move on.
3, Yes there are Igbo speaking areas in south south like the area(Asa area of Oyigbo) I am from in Rivers, we were carved out from the old IMO state in 70s into Rivers ,
I have seen a lot of argument over the Igbo identity of Ikwerres, Etches,Omumas,Ekpeyes,Aniomas,Ndoni etc
for me, it should up to these people to accept whether they are Igbo, not you guys always rubbing it in their face,
we should not be emotional over this, the ikwerres,Ekpeyes,Ikas and Omumas have strongly over time denied being Igbo, I think letting them be is the right thing to do,
when Germany lost the war, many Germanic tribes in Austria,Switzerland etc denied being Germans, yet Germany left them and rebuilt them selves,
my point here is that An Emeka from Enugu south east should not be on internet shouting that there are Igbo indigenes in South south rather it should be the so called "Igbo indigenes in south south" affirming their Igboness through their socio cultural organisations.,
using one or two people from there claiming Igbo is not enough , majority is the key factor here.
am sure you now understand my no,3 very well.
4. SS minorities Don't need the Igbos to survive Same way Igbos don't need them to survive,
Before the white men came, These minority tribes were living independently and doing fine ,same thing with the Igbos,
So if anything happens to Nigeria, they can stand as a country of their own.
look at Akwa ibom and Cross River, these two states can comfortably be a country of their own (AkwaCross)
The Ijaws can stand as an independent country with their land and waters
even the 4 LGAs of Ogoni can be an independent country etc
same way South EAST Can stand as an independent country,
Only a foolish tribe will leave Nigeria to join another mini Nigeria ,
IPOB let them be, shouting referendum up and down makes you look stupid,
OK let's analyse it , referendum is a yes or no poll conducted in the area of agitation , if majority vote yes, the no voters have no option,
so you want to bring referendum to minorities who never asked you for one so that you will use your huge population to win them ,
do you that that Mbaise people votes YES votes alone will swallow the whole Ogoni people's NO votes,
you fool no one Igbos , The minorities are not interested in Biafra or your referendum.
4. Also the regular "North are controlling your oil" line is now boring
Don't cry more than the bereaved IPOb,
its none of your business or are you jealous that North are controlling their oil and gas instead of you!
there are crude oil in Abia and IMO, if FG okays an oil expolrative search in the South east, more oil wells will be discovered in Imo state and Anambra state especially in Ogbaru LGA that is close to Ndoni,
Natural gas are confirmed to be in Anambra and Imo state,
so remove your eyes on who controls the oil and gas of these SS minorities,
In fact they will rather allow the North to control it than Igbos, that's the bitter truth.
let me stop here, Agitating for a heterogeneous Biafra with the SS minorities is an error and am happy that many Igbos are beginning to agree to this fact .
I stand for a restructured Nigeria or a homogenous Igbo only country.
Ndewo nu.
Oriaku Amarachi
Acharaugo di ya 1 of Igbo nation.
I love you all

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:00am On May 16, 2020
You can write all you want
You can’t alter our destiny
We are going with our Biafra brothers
Let referendum solve it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by bigdammyj: 11:00am On May 16, 2020
Disunity among the Jah! Jah! People

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by bigdammyj: 11:05am On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:
Ndewo nu O.
why do you hate Ipob? someone asked me in inbox mail,I replied that Ipob extremism is now a big issue in Igbo nation especially on the relationship between us and our neighbouring ethnic groups.
Dear Ipob,
1, Stop questioning the meaning of south south, stop asking if it is found in geographical compass, its non of your business
south south is a geopolitical zone created for the southern minorities the same way North central was created for northern minorities. case closed, the southern minorities are OK with the geopolitical zone created for them, so stop losing sleep over it.
it is hypocrisy for you to be angry with Britain for creating Nigeria yet you want to recreate an Eastern region that was created by the same Britain.
the SS minorities who were in the old eastern region fought to have their own states just like the Midwest minorities fought to have their own region and it was all granted,
I don't see the Yoruba's disturbing the Urhobos,Isokos, Itsekiris,Binis,Esans etc over bringing back the old western region, so You Igbos should allow the ijaws,Efiks,Ibibios,Ogonis etc to have some rest,
3, Yes there are Igbo speaking areas in south south like the area(Asa area of Oyigbo) I am from in Rivers, we were carved out from the old IMO state in 70s into Rivers ,
I have seen a lot of argument over the Igbo identity of I jeerers,Etches,Omumas,Ekpeyes,Aniomas,Ndoni etc
for me, it should up to these people to accept whether they are Igbo, not you guys always rubbing it in their face,
we should not be emotional over this, the ikwerres,Ekpeyes,Ikas and Omumas have strongly over time denied being Igbo, I think letting them be is the right thing to do,
when Germany lost the war, many Germanic tribes in Austria,Switzerland etc denied being Germans, yet Germany left them and rebuilt them selves,
my point here is that An Emeka from Enugu south east should not be on internet shouting that there are Igbo indigenes in South south rather it should be the so called "Igbo indigenes in south south" affirming their Igboness through their socio cultural organisations.,
using one or two people from there claiming Igbo is not enough , majority is the key factor here.
4. SS minorities Don't need the Igbos to survive Same way Igbos don't need them to survive,
Before the white men came, These minority tribes were living independently and doing fine ,same thing with the Igbos,
look at Akwa ibom and Cross River, these two states can comfortably be a country of their own (AkwaCross)
OK let's analyse it , referendum is a yes or no poll conducted in the area of agitation , if majority vote yes, the no voters have no option,
so you want to bring referendum to minorities who never asked you for one so that you will use your huge population to win them ,
do you that that Mbaise people votes YES votes alone will swallow the whole Ogoni people's NO votes,
you fool no one Igbos , The minorities are not interested in Biafra or your referendum.
its none of your business or are you jealous that North are controlling their oil and gas instead of you!
there are crude oil in Abia and IMO, if FG okays an oil expolrative search in the South east, more oil wells will be discovered in Imo state and Anambra state especially in Ogbaru LGA that is close to Ndoni,
In fact they will rather allow the North to control it than Igbos, that's the bitter truth.
let me stop here, Agitating for a heterogeneous Biafra with the SS minorities is an error and am happy that many Igbos are beginning to agree to this fact .
Ndewo nu.
Oriaku Amarachi
I love you all

Are you now telling me Amara is not an Igbo woman?

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Tissaia(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2020
grin
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nobody: 11:07am On May 16, 2020
The best way to kill a man is to make him your friend.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Crixxx: 11:08am On May 16, 2020
How many times will you wail and whine over this issue.. Leave Ipob alone and go your niger-delta way now.

As I noticed, Igbos aren't Interested in Niger-delta. Just few misled ones keep including you lads to their biafra.. If you speak the Igboid language and bear Igbo names yet claim not to be part of them, very fine. A tiger never changes it's stripes..

Let me chew my toothpick.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ThatFairGuy: 11:09am On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:
Ndewo nu O.
Dear Ipob,
I have seen a lot of argument over the Igbo identity of I jeerers,Etches,Omumas,Ekpeyes,Aniomas,Ndoni etc
Ndewo nu.
Oriaku Amarachi
I love you all

Beautiful piece there. Ipob need to be tamed. Unknowingly, they're just creating more enemies for themselves. Biafra can't be achieved with the way they comport themselves.

I hope someone can post this to Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob page on Facebook. (I pray the person is not seen as enemy of state and declared wanted though)

17 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 11:10am On May 16, 2020
bigdammyj:

Are you now telling me Amara is not an Igbo woman?
cool down and read my number 3 again

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:12am On May 16, 2020
Brilliant and lovely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Igboid: 11:16am On May 16, 2020
Good one Amarabae. Too bad Mynd44 and powers that be here would not allow my Eastern Region Series be.
Once I post any long post in the thread, they set a spambot to ban me.
I can't even make a post half as long as your opening post on this thread in any of my own threads without getting banned by spambots.

It's shameful what they are doing on this forum. Only the devil run away from light that facts bring.

16 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
Loading trouble. grin cheesy

Minding my business and flourishing

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by mamaafrik(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2020
All we need a one south ,one South ,stop playing chess,Northcentral is the one who need this preaching.
We need them to be independent of the North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 11:19am On May 16, 2020
Igboid:
Good one Amarabae. Too bad Mynd44 and powers that be here would not allow my Eastern Region Series be.
I can't even make a post half as long as your opening post on this thread in any of my own threads without getting banned by spambots.

It's shameful what they are doing on this forum. Only the devil run away from light that facts bring.
wow. was already looking forward to that your other thread, when is the ban ending
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by EzeOnyembo: 11:21am On May 16, 2020
Now this is getting stale.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by AniOmaa: 11:22am On May 16, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
I been nor know say this olodo wey dey constitute nuisance that year for romance section, go fit thrive like this for politics section oh. if amarabae fit thrive for Politics section 9 be say Nairaland done truly cast. where is funmisticqueen sef?
Learn how to talk to a lady, is this how you talk to your mother? I'm sure she raised you better than this.
Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ZZ22: 11:22am On May 16, 2020
Your opinion is good but it'd be best if you gather your kinsmen and inject your ideas into them till then your idea is worthless piece of trash that ends here on nairaland. Such an effrontery castigating IPOB everyday like you have anything to offer. If you want an only Igbo nation I support it too but start your own movement.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Noerection: 11:23am On May 16, 2020
IPOB thugs amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 11:24am On May 16, 2020
ZZ22:
Your opinion is good but it'd be best if you gather your kinsmen and inject your ideas into them till then your idea is worthless piece of trash that ends here on nairaland. Such an effrontery castigating IPOB everyday like you have anything to offer. If you want an only Igbo nation I support it too but start your own movement.
here is not a wailing page
you lots of KANU worshippers should stop embarrassing the Igbo nation.
This is just the beginning

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 11:25am On May 16, 2020
ZZ22:

Are you people not cultured to engage with others politely without name calling?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by AniOmaa: 11:26am On May 16, 2020
Beautifully written once again Oriaku, but I have my reservations about you including Anioma in the "Igbo identity crisis" shortlist. I can't speak for the other so called Igbo speaking South South ethnic nationalities, but Anioma unquestionably and unequivocally have never and will never deny our Igboness. The few among us who claim Benin heritage are so negligible that they are a fading voice already, yet they are fast been re-orientated about their Igbo identity. We have an Anioma Facebook group with lots of members... maybe you should look to join if you can to get a better perspective of things.

Anioma is Igbo
Igbo is Anioma.
Anyi bu Otu
God bless the great Igbo Nation.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by AniOmaa: 11:28am On May 16, 2020
Igboid:

Pazienza ogi nwe account ka?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Yanmiriflathead: 11:29am On May 16, 2020
Sunshineg5:
AFONJA OP
WE IN THE SOUTH SOUTH KNOW OURSELVES
HEHEHE

just typing for a friend known as hammer head or horror. cheesy
Hammer P THE HAMMER HEAD OF HORROR. CHISOS YO!!! LMFAO

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Amarabae(f): 11:32am On May 16, 2020
AniOmaa:
Beautifully written once again Oriaku, but I have my reservations about you including Anioma in the "Igbo identity crisis" shortlist. I can't speak for the other so called Igbo speaking South South ethnic nationalities, but Anioma unquestionably and unequivocally have never and will never deny our Igboness. The few among us who claim Benin heritage are so negligible that they are a fading voice already, yet they are fast been re-orientated about their Igbo identity. We have an Anioma Facebook group with lots of members... maybe you should look to join if you can to get a better perspective of things.

Anioma is Igbo
Igbo is Anioma.
Anyi bu Otu
God bless the great Igbo Nation.
Igbo acceptance there is among enuani people(oshimili and aniochas)
but in ndokwa and Ika , the igbophobia there is hot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by AniOmaa: 11:34am On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

Igbo acceptance there is among enuani people(oshimili and aniochas)
but in ndokwa and Ika , the igbophobia there is hot
I'm fully aware brother, no be today. As long as Enuani stay with the Igbo consciousness and promote it for all that care to see and listen... then I have no worries. Ika and Ndokwa can join their Benin brothers (as if those ones will even accept them).

10 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ZZ22: 11:38am On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:

here is not a wailing page
you lots of KANU worshippers should stop embarrassing the Igbo nation.
This is just the beginning
What I said is simple, start your own movement that will stop Kanu from embarrassing the Igbo nation. Kanu has gone places and the IPOB family is waxing stronger in virtually all continents with Kanu as their leader. Who are you? some girl that her opinion always end in nairaland trash.

Get real and walk your talk, start your own movement I will support you. I want Igbo homogenous nation also but that will not make me come to igbophopic forum like nairaland to castigate Kanu that has taken some steps

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:43am On May 16, 2020
I will keep sing it like a song,any Biafra with urhobo people and ijaw is no no for Anioma people,if you're from Delta state you will understand .we rather join Yoruba people where their hatred and competition we always drive everybody to work hard than form a country with people that will wake every morning expecting free money without working for it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by ZZ22: 11:43am On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Are you people not cultured to engage with others politely without name calling?
I know people like you will land like vultures knowing fully well she has prepaid the kind of food you like to eat. If you don't mind get lost or find oduduwa thread to perch on

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. by helinues: 11:44am On May 16, 2020
ZZ22:
I know people like you will land like vultures knowing fully well she has prepaid the kind of food you like to eat.

Abeg na Mtn abi Glo prepaid card? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Kidnapped Tegina Islamic School Pupils Finally Released After 88 Days / Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad / Why Can't The Anambra State Government Build The Second River Niger Bridge???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.