Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? (31621 Views)

Disposable Pants / Best Diaper For Babies / Disposable Or Washable Diaper Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Okontami: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
Obowunmi? what a name
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
toyemz:

@sienna
sorry just seeing this
but that is so not true
pampers are just pretty expensive that's all

I doubt you read my initial response properly.

We've used Pampers on and off, and from personal experience, they leak. It's nothing to do with cost, they just hold very little moisture. I didn't post from hearsay, I posted from our own findings each time we've used Pampers.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
obowunmi:

What happened to using cloth and washing the poo with ya barehand. Its more better,  Use hotwater to wash the cloth.

Terry diapers are less hygienic than disposable diapers. And they are quite abrasive, more so when wet, and give rise to "Diaper Rash." Besides, simply washing isn't enough, they need to be soaked in Nappisan or similar, otherwise they'll harbour bacteria, giving rise to skin irritation.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by WAVixen: 1:19am On Jan 27, 2012
Pampers, huggies are just selling their brand. As a mom I have used both and can tell you toujours is more absorbant, and baby friendly. It beats me why moms dont patronise it. I used to buy it for 2,000. Now I hear it has jumped up in price.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by sholly647(f): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2012
Does anybody have Huggies (UK) Big pack for sale? How much is it at wholesale and retail price?
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by PLEASANTP: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2012
I HAVE UK HUGGIES GIGA ALL SIZES FOR SALE AT N7,500. US HUGGIES FOR SALE AT N9,000. Contact me on 08023465632 or jooyaero@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by feminineA: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2012
Hi
Need the tourjour diapers anyone especially the person that can send them from germany?pls inbox me - bunmi4real08@yahoo.com

Thx
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by billythewiz: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
i can do this for u contact me on labels@london.com
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by blank(f): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2012
WAVixen: Pampers, huggies are just selling their brand. As a mom I have used both and can tell you toujours is more absorbant, and baby friendly. It beats me why moms dont patronise it. I used to buy it for 2,000. Now I hear it has jumped up in price.

It has jumped up in price because people are now buying it. e.g ME.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by dekunbi: 6:52pm On May 06, 2012
Please I need a reliable Shipping Company that has Container groupage service From UK to port-harcourt . You can contact me on bola_adekunbi@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by kenoski: 7:20pm On May 14, 2012
Hello
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by OKDIAPER: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2013
we offer baby diapers, please contact me by info@okdiaper.com or call 0086-180 2451 9007
Angolobabe:

thanks for the details,wholesale price cheaper,looking for store price in average.

Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by mawuqueyan(f): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
pator: I use Pampers Active Baby. It goes for 950 naira/pack of 24 diapers for size 2. This is also imported and from my judgement it is better than Huggies.
Yes! Far better dan huggies!
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by seriesdo: 5:40pm On May 29, 2013
I'm an importer for many brands of baby diapers from Europe, they are far better than Huggies, Pampers etc. at a very attractive price of 3000.00Naira only for wholesale. eg Size 2 of 78pack. size 3 of 64pack and Size 4 of 54pack.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by folajoy09(f): 3:16pm On May 31, 2013
seriesdo: I'm an importer for many brands of baby diapers from Europe, they are far better than Huggies, Pampers etc. at a very attractive price of 3000.00Naira only for wholesale. eg Size 2 of 78pack. size 3 of 64pack and Size 4 of 54pack.

What's the brand name?
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Topshop: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
mymanmywom: Hello all am urgently looking for the attached diapers in wholesale quantity and price anyone with the stock pls reply
We have this diaper now in stock and many more diapers from UK.

We also sell Huggies Diapers (UK), baby bath set, Huggies wipes, Toujour wipes, Johnson wipes, baby clothes and lots more. You can order all you baby need from us and we'll make it available.

Call us now to place an order on 08160853299 or BB me 58AAA0CE. Our store is in Akowonjo.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by ksalako: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls am interested in toujours diaper I do sell in wholesale can do inbox me your phone number an d email for more discussion on it.my email kemilady2007@yahoo.com 08062397750
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by king707: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
We have very good quality baby diapers for sale from Germany. 150 pcs in a carton(30pcs package x 5) for 7500 Naira. 2000 cartons in a 40 ft container. Looking for wholsalers and importers. Call +49-1521-3543543 or email: akin_afolabi@hotmail.com
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by MamiaDiaper: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
ksalako: Pls am interested in toujours diaper I do sell in wholesale can do inbox me your phone number an d email for more discussion on it.my email kemilady2007@yahoo.com 08062397750

Hello Mummys and daddys,
When it comes to babies’ bottoms, every parent needs effective nappies and wipes at a fair price that help get the job done. Why waste time shopping around when panels of parents like you have figured out that Mamia diapers offer the quality and value you need?
Call 08091811564 for the testimony and supplies.If you like huggies,you will love mamia and appreciate your savings even more.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Teenaba(f): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
MamiaDiaper:

Hello Mummys and daddys,
When it comes to babies’ bottoms, every parent needs effective nappies and wipes at a fair price that help get the job done. Why waste time shopping around when panels of parents like you have figured out that Mamia diapers offer the quality and value you need?
Call 08091811564 for the testimony and supplies.If you like huggies,you will love mamia and appreciate your savings even more.
Where do u stay n what's d cost? Give me a Breakdown.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by MamiaDiaper: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
Teenaba:
Where do u stay n what's d cost? Give me a Breakdown.

hello there,
please send me your e-mail address for more details.The Warehouse is in Lagos.What else will you like to know?
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Topshop: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy New year, to all our customers. It's another year and i pray this year will be like none other. Ur business will flourish and God will show u unsual favour.
2013 was a good year as we a lot of you contacted us for diaper supply, i hope you are still waxing strong in the business. And for those who bought from us for personal use. I pray the children you used the diapers for will not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
2014 is here, and we are starting BIG.

Our new arrival consist of:

Toujours @ wholesale price 1900
Toujours wipes @ 3600 pack of 12
Sunflower oil 5litres @ 2000,
Little Angel Nappies @ 2000
Vegetable oil 5litres @ 2000
Huggies wipes 1600
Huggies USA diapers
Many more items available as well,

Now is the time to contact us: Send us your order for quick collection. It won't last for long. Order now. BB 58AAA0CE or email me topshopireland@gmail.com.

Delivery available at a reduced cost for wholesalers in Lagos. For people outside Lagos, we will take it to any bus pack of your choice.

Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by purposive(m): 5:32am On Oct 27, 2014
I want to sincerely ask if there is anyone here that sells baby diapers at wholesale price with brand description and qty in Nigeria. I am very interested. Please email me if you have brands you are selling at wholesale price at soarinthelord.concept@gmail.com
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Amnek: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
I need a dealers on Angel baby diapers who will be supplying the product to me. Email: amaechinweke@gmail.com or 08125956755
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by prettieblacky: 12:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Hello, pls i need contact or phone number for molfix diaper in Lagos. I want to distribute the diaper. also i need angel diaper and angel wipes contact too. thanks
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by prettieblacky: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2015
Hello, pls i need contact or phone number for molfix diaper in Lagos. I want to distribute the diaper. also i need angel diaper and angel wipes contact too. thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Onegai(f): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Siena:

Terry diapers are less hygienic than disposable diapers. And they are quite abrasive, more so when wet, and give rise to "Diaper Rash." Besides, simply washing isn't enough, they need to be soaked in Nappisan or similar, otherwise they'll harbour bacteria, giving rise to skin irritation.

(I know this is an old thread just wanted to chip in on this) actually, modern cloth diapers are no longer like this and certainly don't need Nappisan to soak them. They're pretty easy to use and doctors are recommending them more (pediatricians in my family are cool. with me using them). And you certainly don't need to handwash them (not unless you have a thing for punishing yourself grin). We've never had diaper rash (rashes come more when we use disposables like imported Pampers especially).

1 Like

Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Topshop: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Contact us if you are looking at buying baby diapers at wholesale prices or looking to start up the baby nappy business.
At Topshop, we import in all brands of baby diapers from UK (Little angel, Tesco, Mamia, Toujours, Boots and many more) Contact us today on 08160853299 or BB 58AAA0CE or send us an email at topshopireland@gmail.com. You won't get it cheaper anywhere else.
Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by asoasiko: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
- Do you want to always keep your baby's bum dry and rash free?
- Do you want to save money with each diaper change while ensuring your baby is comfortable and trendy?
- Are you tired of embarassing blowouts that leave your baby's cute outfit and yours plastered in poo publicly?
Then the new TenderPlus Reusable baby cloth diaper is for you.
The TenderPlus Reusable Babay Diaper is designed with multiple layers of super thirsty fibers topped with a layer of soft microfleece for quick and high absorbency to keep your baby's bum dry for a very long time.
Carefully designed with certified high quality fibers that guarantee your baby's comfort and you also do not need to worry about diaper rash caused by chemicals.
The size adjustable TenderPlus Diaper cover,that grows with your baby from mini,midi to maxi, can be re -used several times before washing by changing only the "snap-in soaker" when it is wet,saving you money and laundry stress.
The flushable/washable diaper liner makes your clean up super easy,simply drop soiled liner in the water closet and flush, reducing the amount of money your dispose with baby waste to barely 25 Naira and that is when it is absolutely necessary to dispose liner with baby poop unlike disposable diapers that you have to dispose after each use.
We have got you covered with our leak proof design that prevents blowouts,thus you can step out confidently with your baby with no fear of stain/mess in public.
The carefully chosen vibrant colours on the diaper covers will bring harmonious feeling and scientifically proven stimulations to your baby's brain.
TenderPlus Reusable Baby Cloth Diaper is available in different colours and designs you can combine with a cute T-shirt or outfit for a cool and trendy look that will attract people's attention any time T !
The superior quality TenderPlus Reusable Baby Cloth Diaper is guaranteed not only to give you value for money,but to maintain its colors after several wash.
Packed with this diaper is free 25 Pieces of Flushable/Washable Diaper Liners.
• One Size Fits Mini, Midi and Maxi Diaper size.
• No added chemicals, keeps diaper rash away.
• Super Absorbent.
• Leak Proof design.
• Certified All Natural Fibers.
• Very Easy To Use.
• Machine Washable and Quick Drying.
• Superior Quality ,maintains colour after several wash.

visit www.clothdiaper.ng to order!

Re: How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? by Breadfruit: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Onegai:

(I know this is an old thread just wanted to chip in on this) actually, modern cloth diapers are no longer like this and certainly don't need Nappisan to soak them. They're pretty easy to use and doctors are recommending them more (pediatricians in my family are cool. with me using them). And you certainly don't need to handwash them (not unless you have a thing for punishing yourself grin). We've never had diaper rash (rashes come more when we use disposables like imported Pampers especially).

Hi dear.

Please how do I get these and does the poop stay in the pant or is there a lining worn in to absorb the poop and pee?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Alleged Oldest Man In Anambra State - 122 Years Old / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.