Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures (69850 Views)

Why Buhari Took Off Face-Mask In Daura – Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by PDJT: 3:00pm On May 16, 2020
-Lol. Yorooba finest. helinues come and greet your ordained prince. grin
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Don't read it out of context. Just like many, I'll do anything to be in MIT. Election violence doesn't get you into MIT. The boy is there due to his exceptional performance in high school in Georgia.

Call that man whatever you like. He's done well for his children than many of the so called educated fathers out there.

And how did he get to high school in Georgia?
The fact remains that it's the money from election violence and harassment he has used to train his children, but you see, it's not the beginning of a thing that matters but its end. You can't cost other people their peace & lives and think all is well. Nigerians as usual will praise anything and never question the origin of something as long as it's "getting results" and we wonder why the country has gone to the dogs.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by martineverest(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2020
Honor10:

U need to get sense, he doesn't know how to use it, because he can't read and write?
U know how to use it, but u don't av. Poor thing.
and your sense didn't tell u Oluomo is illiterate Abi?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Midex88(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Pls who is he and what does he do for a living?

Ask Google
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Christmasdon(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2020
kolafolabi:
What I like most about him is simply the value of education giving to his children. Most of his children graduated in the US.
. WHICH MONEY IM USE THEY TRAIN IM CHILDREN.
JANUARY 8TH

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Honor10: 3:16pm On May 16, 2020
martineverest:
and your sense didn't tell u Oluomo is illiterate Abi?

I am sure he can buy u and ur literate family, and what has literacy got to do with operating phone?
An illiterate can't operated phone?
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by livebyday(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
Honor10:

See the way u are spitting all over the thread, Oluomo is not the cause of ur poverty and ur frustration, dont give urself BP, he no sabi ur mother.
[/s] another tout groupie addict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by NGpatriot: 3:20pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

The fact remains that it's the money from election violence and harassment he has used to train his children, but you see, it's not the beginning of a thing that matters but its end. You can't cost other people their peace & lives and think all is well. Nigerians as usual will praise anything and never question the origin of something as long as it's "getting results" and we wonder why the country has gone to the dogs.

His children graduated from public schools and, his daughter graduated from Uni Miami in the USA where students have access to scholarships, loans and grants.

Slow down on your speculations, rumors and gossips about money from harassments and violence.

MC is not a bus conductor or bus driver, he's a top official of NURTW, the largest trade union in Nigeria, former treasurer and now the chairman of Lagos state NURTW, a legal and legitimate profession.

You, people, need to get a grip with your hatred, jealousy and bitterness, the man don't owe you anything, he's not your governor and he's not responsible for your life, his only responsibilities are his children as a father and he's doing a wonderful job as a father, better than the people you call heroes and carry on your shoulder in your village.

MC is not collecting taxes and allocations on your behalf, his not your governor. Hating on him won't put garri on your table so stop wasting your time, pray to God almighty to bless you because God is blessing MC and his children and your hatred can not stop God from blessing him and his family.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Honor10: 3:21pm On May 16, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s] another tout groupie addict

Oluomo is relevant than anyone in ur family with ur calmness. Frustrated hater
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by cotzywitzy(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Tinubu’s assassin
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 3:28pm On May 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

His children graduated from public schools and, his daughter graduated from Uni Miami in the USA where students have access to scholarships, loans and grants.

Slow down on your speculations, rumors and gossips about money from harassments and violence.

MC is not a bus conductor or bus driver, he's a top official of NURTW, the largest trade union in Nigeria, former treasurer and now the chairman of Lagos state NURTW, a legal and legitimate profession.

You, people, need to get a grip with your hatred, jealousy and bitterness, the man don't owe you anything, he's not your governor and he's not responsible for your life, his only responsibilities are his children as a father and he's doing a wonderful job as a father, better than the people you call heroes and carry on your shoulder in your village.

MC is not collecting taxes and allocations on your behalf, his not your governor. Hating on him won't put garri on your table so stop wasting your time, pray to God almighty to bless you because God is blessing MC and his children and your hatred can not stop God from blessing him and his family.

Mr govt defender, you were not the one I was talking to so carry your useless epistle elsewhere. The person I quoted has sense and is not a known paid defender like you which is why I engaged him in a reply.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Starhearts: 3:31pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Google it
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Sojiboi(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2020
Please follow my on IG @Bazookablogng
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Urchman200: 3:54pm On May 16, 2020
Honor10:

Am sure if MC oluomo become a governor today, he will do better than the fat toad with PHD in Abia feeding ur parents with kerosene. Haters.
when I said u guy's have criteria for measuring ur leaders, u are part of those I am talking to ,ikpeazu is not the only governor in eastern region others are doing well, I have never supported ikpeazu not on this forum not on any other argument, don't quote me along side ikpeazu in ur life ,I don't support mediocrity because of tribe.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Honor10: 3:56pm On May 16, 2020
Urchman200:
when I said u guy's have criteria for measuring ur leaders, u are part of those I am talking to ,ikpeazu is not the only governor in eastern region others are doing well, I have never supported ikpeazu not on this forum not on any other argument, don't quote me along side ikpeazu in ur life ,I don't support mediocrity because of tribe.

Wch of them is doing well, is it the female governor in Enugu or the one in IMO begging Herdsmen with money? Pls, tell me
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by NGpatriot: 4:02pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

Mr govt defender, you were not the one I was talking to so carry your useless epistle elsewhere. The person I quoted has sense and is not a known paid defender like you which is why I engaged him in a reply.

Don't kill yourself because I corrected you.

If I'm a paid defender, then you were obviously paid to spew your ignorant, bitter and hateful rubbish.

MC is not responsible for your life and hating on him and his family won't put food on your table.

If MC is all the bitter and hateful rubbish you and your kind call him, then why is MC a successful human being, a great father with smart and brilliant children excelling and reaching greater heights than you hateful and sorrowful people on NL?

Change your hateful ways if you want God to bless you.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

Thinking anything would happen to his beautiful children at the end is an illusion. They'll succeed and be fine in life.

And if anything eventually happens to them, it's just life. Many more innocent people lose their lives and loved ones daily and heaven doesn't fall. There's not particular rule to life.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 4:05pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Don't kill yourself because I corrected you.

If I'm a paid defender, then you were obviously paid to spew your ignorant, bitter and hateful rubbish.

MC is not responsible for your life and hating on him and his family won't put food on your table.

If MC is all the bitter and hateful rubbish you and your kind call him, then why is MC a successful human being, a great father with smart and brilliant children excelling and reaching greater heights than you hateful and sorrowful people on NL?

Change your hateful ways if you want God to bless you.

[/s]
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 4:05pm On May 16, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Thinking anything would happen to his beautiful children at the end is an illusion. They'll succeed and be fine in life.

And if anything eventually happens to them, it's just life. Many more innocent people lose their lives and loved ones daily and heaven doesn't fall. There's not particular rule to life.

Doesn't still change the fact that his income is a product of thuggery and violence. Hard fact.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

Doesn't still change the fact that his income is a product of thuggery and violence. Hard fact.

Sure. That's on him.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by AuntRose(f): 4:07pm On May 16, 2020
drsugar:
Because you are educated doesn't make you better than this Tout.

He most likely has a high IQ, just that he is using it differently.

His success is not a fluke or just by luck or thuggery. He must have been intelligent and smart.
True, some times I laugh when people look down at this man saying all sorts of derogatory stuffs bout him, that dude is fulfilled already, if he dies today there'll be plenty encomiums pouring in from the political class, even Mr. President will send his condolence to his family.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by NGpatriot: 4:11pm On May 16, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

They are already successful, they are smart and brilliant, they are graduating from the best schools in the world, the son was the best student and the valedictorian in his high school, meaning the best academically which led the son and his parent to the governor's mansion in Georgia, USA for dinner and recognition, the same son was given the scholarship to attend MIT, the best and the most prestigious technical university in the world, the same University where students write their own checks even before Graduation and where the best tech companies in the world scramble to hire students before graduation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by NGpatriot: 4:17pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

That's a reflection of your own ignorance because the last time I checked, transportation work is a legitimate and legal occupation and the NURTW is a legitimate association, the largest trade association in Nigeria, it's also an affiliate of the NLC.

You are not better than transport workers, they go to work and get paid, they pay rent, school fees and feed their families just like millions of workers in Nigeria and they have the same rights and privileges as any other Nigerian so get off your misplaces arrogance and high horse.

Stop looking down on other people because of what they do to earn a living.
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 4:19pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

That's a reflection of your own ignorance because the last time I checked, transportation work is a legitimate and legal occupation and the NURTW is a legitimate association, the largest trade association in Nigeria, it's also an affiliate of the NLC.

You are not better than transport workers, they go to work and get paid, they pay rent, school fees and feed their families just like millions of workers in Nigeria and they have the same rights and privileges as any other Nigerian so get off your misplaces arrogance and high horse.

[/s]
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Truthbites: 4:24pm On May 16, 2020
Davash222:
Lagosians, see una Prince.

Okorofo Prince
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by NGpatriot: 4:25pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Dollabiz: 4:33pm On May 16, 2020
ok
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Urchman200: 4:34pm On May 16, 2020
Honor10:

Wch of them is doing well, is it the female governor in Enugu or the one in IMO begging Herdsmen with money? Pls, tell me
u are generalizing, I am not a tribal bigots, what I said about mc olomo I can say same about any miscreants from my region who will like to rise to political power through the act of thuggery, bad leadership is every where I don't glorify anyone, I find it difficult to sing praises of someone, I look more at the institutions or policies. Maybe u are quote the wrong person, nothing u can say about any leader from east that will upset me ooo.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 4:35pm On May 16, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 16, 2020
So?
Re: MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures by tot(f): 4:38pm On May 16, 2020
Urchman200:
u are generalizing, I am not a tribal bigots, what I said about mc olomo I can say same about any miscreants from my region who will like to rise to political power through the act of thuggery, bad leadership is every where I don't glorify anyone, I find it difficult to sing praises of someone, I look more at the institutions or policies. Maybe u are quote the wrong person, nothing u can say about any leader from east that will upset me ooo.

Well said. It's the empty foolish ones that turn a valid criticism to an issue of tribalism. Nigeria has become a society without values, you see people praising the likes of emoney and mc oluomo, smh. What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) / Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.