Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. (652 Views)

Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) / "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 2:58pm On May 16, 2020
To be a freedom fighter you will be able to give out everything for your people to be free even your life. A freedom fighter stay with it tormentors and confront them either through protests or civil disobedience, not on social media. without being present the course you are fighting will be useless because people we start leaving their normal life and label you a coward who leave them to die in the hand of oppressor for example. when Nelson Mandela and his compatriot went on exile the momentum of the struggle start diminishing, and the appetide government start using his people and some start criticizing the struggle and this make them to return back and choose to be lead with examples even if it will cause their life. Even when he jailed the comrade still carried the struggle this make the white minority to give up. No freedom fighters in the world has achieve his struggle in Exile name one. For you to stand against oppressor you must be able to lay your life. Martin Luther king did so.

Now let me speak about our so called freedom fighters, though Ojukwu maybe seen as a freedom fighter but his running to exile ivory coast made the struggle to end. Uwazurike took after Ojukwu but him not able to died in the struggle made him and his struggle inconsequential. Nnamdi Kanu the IPOB leader and the supreme one for that matter make it seem impossible, why Igbos are democratically in Nature and will never accept emperor as a leader. 2. Nnamdi Kanu is a selfish man who also like Uwazurike don't want to give his life for Biafra and this made his struggle useless. 3. He believe most in outsider help for the struggle and this make it unrealistic because charity they said begin at home. No where in the history has international community lead a struggle for independent of country.

conclusion. Our liberator or our true freedom fighter are still yet to be born and I'm not the one yet before you start to cruxify me. my purpose of writing this is for those who believe that Nnamdi kanu by feeding them with lies in Social media will bring Biafra. Now ask yourself this when Nnamdi kanu was in Nigeria was Biafra seem so close to achieve than now he is leading from exile?
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 3:30pm On May 16, 2020
true talk
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by gidgiddy: 3:54pm On May 16, 2020
dignity33:
To be a freedom fighter you will be able to give out everything for your people to be free even your life. A freedom fighter stay with it tormentors and confront them either through protests or civil disobedience, not on social media. without being present the course you are fighting will be useless because people we start leaving their normal life and label you a coward who leave them to die in the hand of oppressor for example. when Nelson Mandela and his compatriot went on exile the momentum of the struggle start diminishing, and the appetide government start using his people and some start criticizing the struggle and this make them to return back and choose to be lead with examples even if it will cause their life. Even when he jailed the comrade still carried the struggle this make the white minority to give up. No freedom fighters in the world has achieve his struggle in Exile name one. For you to stand against oppressor you must be able to lay your life. Martin Luther king did so.

Now let me speak about our so called freedom fighters, though Ojukwu maybe seen as a freedom fighter but his running to exile ivory coast made the struggle to end. Uwazurike took after Ojukwu but him not able to died in the struggle made him and his struggle inconsequential. Nnamdi Kanu the IPOB leader and the supreme one for that matter make it seem impossible, why Igbos are democratically in Nature and will never accept emperor as a leader. 2. Nnamdi Kanu is a selfish man who also like Uwazurike don't want to give his life for Biafra and this made his struggle useless. 3. He believe most in outsider help for the struggle and this make it unrealistic because charity they said begin at home. No where in the history has international community lead a struggle for independent of country.

conclusion. Our liberator or our true freedom fighter are still yet to be born and I'm not the one yet before you start to cruxify me. my purpose of writing this is for those who believe that Nnamdi kanu by feeding them with lies in Social media will bring Biafra. Now ask yourself this when Nnamdi kanu was in Nigeria was Biafra seem so close to achieve than now he is leading from exile?

Can I ask you something? If Ojukwu and Kanu had stayed back to be killed, how would that help Biafra? How would that liberate their people? How does a dead freedom fighter fight for freedom?

1 Like

Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 4:05pm On May 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Can I ask you something? If Ojukwu and Kanu had stayed back to be killed, how would that help Biafra? How would that liberate their people? How does a dead freedom fighter fight for freedom?
They are not the first who died in struggle for independent and those hero still live on. They have the second in command who will be motivated to fight to finish and thirdly that is where more country will be involved do to sympathise doing so make the independent imminent.

2 Likes

Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 4:08pm On May 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Another thing before you thought of become a freedom fighter you most see it either death or alive because that is what make you difference from average followers.

1 Like

Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by helinues: 4:12pm On May 16, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by Area4Area: 4:15pm On May 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Tell us you want Kanu killed so that you'd take over IPOB
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 4:25pm On May 16, 2020
Area4Area:
Tell us you want Kanu killed so that you'd take over IPOB
No body will kill him. killing Kanu will create more tension in Nigeria that is why the only thing they could do is to jailed him to create fear in him.
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by Balogunodua(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2020
dignity33:
They are not the first who died in struggle for independent and those hero still live on. They have the second in command who will be motivated to fight to finish and thirdly that is where more country will be involved do to sympathise doing so make the independent imminent.
You are million times right.

#Fact
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by fykes(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2020
" but him not able to died in the struggle... Alright, thank you... I can't read any further.
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 4:46pm On May 16, 2020
fykes:
" but him not able to died in the struggle... Alright, thank you... I can't read any further.
What Nnamdi Kanu is doing now is not different with what you are doing on social media. so tell me where are we heading to if you think he is relevant in struggle for independent?
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by Obiobidgbo14: 5:14pm On May 16, 2020
dignity33:

Enemies advice.they will continue to die and to be killed until all of them die in the struggle, then people like you will celebrate it.
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 5:19pm On May 16, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

Enemies advice.they will continue to die and to be killed until all of them die in the struggle, then people like you will celebrate it.
sorry my dear brother I'm not the one who made them freedom fighter but what I'm trying to let people like you to know is that Nnamdi kanu and co are not what they proclaimed to be but are just there for their selfish interest and to make the matter worst they are creating more problem than good to Igbo nation. If they are for Biafra they should come out of hidden and fight it and stop creating hatred to Igbo people .
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by WeneDiali: 5:20pm On May 16, 2020
dignity33:

You think reporting my handle will stop me from calling you out? Mr ewedu lamentationist, what are you afraid of?
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 5:25pm On May 16, 2020
WeneDiali:

You think reporting my handle will stop me from calling you out? Mr ewedu lamentationist, what are you afraid of?
what are you talking about? A bum nwa afo Igbo
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by WeneDiali: 5:30pm On May 16, 2020
dignity33:
what are you talking about? A bum nwa afo Igbo

I made a comment earlier infact the second comment on this thread that is now hidden. Why are you afraid of your shadow?

No true Nwafor will start a thread like this to goad NMK who have been to hell (prison) and back, to come and be killed by a wicked terrible government that enjoys less goodwill than lucifer. grin

You are a bloody ewedu efulefu, wear it as a badge of honour. grin
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 16, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob now every where and in every lips naw. the consciousness of Biafra has grown wild in peoples mind now. And you want to tell me Biafra will not manifest.
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 5:45pm On May 16, 2020
WeneDiali:

I made a comment earlier infact the second comment on this thread that is now hidden. Why are you afraid of your shadow?

No true Nwafor will start a thread like this to goad NMK who have been to hell (prison) and back, to come and be killed by a wicked terrible government that enjoys less goodwill than lucifer. grin

You are a bloody ewedu efulefu, wear it as a badge of honour. grin
No body is contending what he passed through , Uwazurike suffer more incarceration than Nnamdi Kanu. what I'm saying is that chicken out to know were and creating damages to Igbo is not acceptable to me. What he is fighting now is not Biafra but his selfish interest.
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by gidgiddy: 5:47pm On May 16, 2020
dignity33:
They are not the first who died in struggle for independent and those hero still leave on. They have the second in command who will be motivated to fight to finish and thirdly that is where more country will be involved do to sympathise doing so make the independent imminent.

Oh I see. So if Ojukwu had stayed to be used as target practice, his Deputy, Philip Effiong will now be motivated to fight hard?

So an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu should have relaxed in his house in Umuahia and let Soldiers slaughter him so that his Deputy in London will come back to fight war?

Why dont you advise Burutai to go to Sambisa and relax so that Boko haram can kill him. This will motivate the Nigerian Army to fight hard

Foolishness
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 5:50pm On May 16, 2020
Demburrows:
Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob now every where and in every lips naw. the consciousness of Biafra has grown wild in peoples mind now. And you want to tell me Biafra will not manifest.
Media IPOB I guess or Facebook Biafra. Ask yourself when he was in Nigeria the momentum and tension IPOB and Biafra created then compare it now then tell me if I'm making sense or not.
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 5:58pm On May 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

Oh I see. So if Ojukwu had stayed to be used as target practice, his Deputy, Philip Effiong will now be motivated to fight hard?

So an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu should have relaxed in his house in Umuahia and let Soldiers slaughter him so that his Deputy in London will come back to fight war?

Why dont you advise Burutai to go to Sambisa and relax so that Boko haram can kill him. This will motivate the Nigerian Army to fight hard

Foolishness
So in your mind now you believe Nnamdi kanu escape without Nigeria government think again bro. Brutai is not a freedom fighter. how does his media lies help Igbo than creating more damage to the one we are into?

2 Likes

Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by Dedetwo(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2020
dignity33:

Please point out one freedom fighter who stayed and fight against his/her tormentors in the same enclave? The bolded is fairly laughable. Most the times Africans to tend to compare oranges and apples. This is one reasons Africans fire blanks. Please poster I do not care if my freedom fighter is stingily selfish or chose to fight from hell as long as Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra is actualized.

2 Likes

Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 6:07pm On May 16, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please point out one freedom fighter who stayed and fight against his/her tormentors in the same enclave?
first read my thread then counter it with proof .
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by Dedetwo(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2020
dignity33:
first read my thread then counter it with proof .

You named Ojukwu in your post as one of the freedom fighters. Ojukwu was not a freedom fighter. Ojukwu simply wanted a safe homeland for his people. Ojukwu fought for outright independence and self governance. He fought for a country that would have been free of colonial entanglement of any form. It was not a scene where Ndigbo did not vote for their leaders or not allowed to say who will govern them. They were not restricted from any form of movement. How would you even remotely tag Nnamdi Kanu as a freedom fighter when the dude does not have a cutlass to his name? There are many jungles in Nigeria which could have accommodated well armed Nnamdi kanu and his followers if the branding of freedom fighter or terrorist is legit.

1 Like

Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by dignity33: 6:26pm On May 16, 2020
Dedetwo:

You named Ojukwu in your post as one of the freedom fighters. Ojukwu was not a freedom fighter. Ojukwu simply wanted a safe homeland for his people. Ojukwu fought for outright independence and self governance. He fought for a country that would have been free of colonial entanglement of any form. It was not a scene where Ndigbo did not vote for their leaders or not allowed to say who will govern them. They were not restricted from any form of movement.
a freedom fighter is a freedom fighter. A freedom fighter is a person who thinks his native ethnic group is not free, and is working to have freedom for his group. Most often this means that a freedom fighter wants his people to have own nation and independence and/or get rid of oppressors and that is Ojukwu goal bro.
Re: A Selfish Man Can Not Be A Freedom Fighter. by Dedetwo(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2020
dignity33:
a freedom fighter is a freedom fighter. A freedom fighter is a person who thinks his native ethnic group is not free, and is working to have freedom for his group. Most often this means that a freedom fighter wants his people to have own nation and independence and/or get rid of oppressors and that is Ojukwu goal bro .

Bros have you suddenly forgotten that Ojukwu was part and parcel of the Nigeria government of era in discuss? If Ojukwu was out of the government of Nigeria, your assertion could be remotely correct. I shall not decide what was Ojukwu's goal as relates to freedom fighting. However one thing is clear, Ojukwu was a nationalist who wanted a country for his people.

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Accused Of Stealing Baby After She's Caught With Newborn In Onitsha / Abdulrazaq Responsible For Crisis, Kwara APC Insists / Breaking: PDP Wins All LG Polls In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.