Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Atiku Abubakar Fights Back – You’ll Hear From Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Fights Back – You’ll Hear From Me (645 Views)

''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / SSS Fights Back, Accuses Buhari’s ADC Of Ignorance, Overzealousness-PremiumTimes / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Fights Back – You’ll Hear From Me by babytejiri(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2011
Former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has said that he is currently consulting with his supporters, associates, stakeholders and others over the presidential primary election of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), which he lost in the early hours of yesterday. This is coming at a time he gave assurance that he remains irrevocably committed to democratic Nigeria based on democratic process. Speaking through a statement by the Atiku Campaign Organisation in Abuja yesterday, the former vice president said that after receiving briefing from his agents at the national convention, he would make public his next line of action.

The campaign organisation, which said that Atiku’s agents did not sign the final result of the presidential primaries of the PDP, owing to some observed lapses, said the former vice president was committed to entrenching democratic governance, rule of law and democratic process.

Atiku thanked the PDP for the platform it has provided for the contest, delegates, supporters, campaign staff and well-wishers for their support so far. The Atiku Campaign Organisation assured all of them that the former vice president still has a lot to offer and that this is not the time to write him off.
http://www.NigeriaCurrentNews.com/atiku-abubakar-fights-back-youll-hear-from-me/
Re: Atiku Abubakar Fights Back – You’ll Hear From Me by Nsiman(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2011
Did he say lapses observed? We will hear the lapses from him shaah
Re: Atiku Abubakar Fights Back – You’ll Hear From Me by Kadata(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
What lapses?? The process was as transparent as it could be. We all saw it. Atiku was there - He saw it too. Why didn't Atiku say his grievances at Eagles square? Or rather still demonstrate it? Atiku obviously appeared to be satisfied with the process. Now he's ranting hell.
We don't need desperate and dishonest leaders. At least not now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Fights Back – You’ll Hear From Me by Kadata(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2011
What lapses?? The process was as transparent as it could be. We all saw it. Atiku was there - He saw it too. Why didn't Atiku say his grievances at Eagles square? Or rather still demonstrate it? Atiku obviously appeared to be satisfied with the process. Now he's ranting hell.
We don't need desperate and dishonest leaders. At least not now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Fights Back – You’ll Hear From Me by Nsiman(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
One mistake done at the pdp's presidential primary was that each aspirant would have been given an opportunity to say something after the result was announced, i think

(1) (Reply)

Fg Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / President Jonathan Unveils Oil And Gas Industrial Plan / Seriki, Others Dump Pdp For Acn !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.