Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers (26787 Views)

SERAP To Sue FG & Udom Over Inibehe Effiong's Sentence / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by MrCuteking(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2020
BianoJay:

@signature, is it 2-3k dollars or Naira?

Naira if na dollars I for done quit my place of work grin

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by miketayo(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

as the economic situation is going, with crude oil price droping, I doubt they would even have money for allowance not to think of cars

They will always have money for those, it's the common man and the country that will suffer it
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Exc2000: 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
miketayo:

They will always have money for those, it's the common man and the country that will suffer it

hmmn, cant argue this.. the politician are super wicked and don't mind using peoples salary and pension to buy cars
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by miketayo(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

hmmn, cant argue this.. the politician are super wicked and don't mind using peoples salary and pension to buy cars

It's because we let them, no matter how difficult they make d country we always adjust and manage. Until we start fighting back as one then they will take us seriously
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by ScoobieRogers(f): 12:58pm On May 17, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin hello my name is sheeesh am not here to beg for money.. But for our childrens sake we need Buhari empeached.

Until you get word correctly I won't take any action
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by tete7000(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2020
How can an hedonistic president do that?
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Exc2000: 1:00pm On May 17, 2020
miketayo:

It's because we let them, no matter how difficult they make d country we always adjust and manage. Until we start fighting back as one then they will take us seriously

Democracy is kind of new to us, for tens of thousands of years ago our ancestors use the Monarchy System where if you complain to a king, he has the right to remove your head, and the colonial masters that partly abolished monarchy also made it clear that all powers belong to her majesty the queen or his majesty the king of England, and they demonstrated their power by unleashing terror on our most revered kings, then came the Brutal Military dictators of 70s 80s and 90s.. before we can have our voice and collective power to criticize government like the americans, it would slowly take a while of constant democracy
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2020
oluwadabira111:
This people sha una just like to waste una time
How?
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by DatAbujaBoy: 1:08pm On May 17, 2020
We be Namibia Buying new cars is not our problem........ Our problems are Corruptions, Looting, Religion, Nepotism and Tribalism. If we put a stop to all this Nigeria will move forward faster. I will bet my balls on this, we are too rich to think of if we stop buying cars Nigeria will move forward nope. We are too rich for this
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by goshen26: 1:10pm On May 17, 2020
Impossible continuous tense
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by miketayo(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

Democracy is kind of new to us, for tens of thousands of years ago our ancestors use the Monarchy System where if you complain to a king, he has the right to remove your head, and the colonial masters that partly abolished monarchy also made it clear that all powers belong to her majesty the queen or his majesty the king of England, and they demonstrated their power by unleashing terror on our most revered kings, then came the Brutal Military dictators of 70s 80s and 90s.. before we can have our voice and collective power to criticize government like the americans, it would slowly take a while of constant democracy

I think we have more voices and Patriots in the 80's and 90's than we do right now. Its only going to get worse.
I will keep saying this " power is where people believe is it"
If everyone believes u have power then u do and if they don't, it doesn't matter if ur d president ur powerless.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by jpassion987: 1:16pm On May 17, 2020
I doubt if they can emulate this gestures when they are full of greed and selfish interest.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Ericraymond01(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2020
as the economic situation is going, with crude oil price droping, I doubt they would even have money for allowance not to think of cars

My dear this selfish people have no conscience. They are willing to keep borrowing if need be to satisfy their selfish materialistic desires. Very anyhow kind of people.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:17pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Lols...you don't know the kind of money Nigeria has ....nothing will change I assure you , they will rather tax the masses to get their wants
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Ericraymond01(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=Exc2000 post=89642114] cool

My dear this selfish people have no conscience. They are willing to keep borrowing if need be to satisfy their selfish materialistic desires. Very anyhow kind of people.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Oshkosch: 1:21pm On May 17, 2020
Buhari can never do that. It is only a working country whereby leaders can make genuine sacrifice to cut the cost of governance. The Nepotism in government won’t allow Buhari to issue such a ban because people in government sees it as there time to eat from the country’s resources especially Hausa Fulani people. They see the presidency as a birthright despite the fact that all the whole states in the north can’t contribute anything to the center rather than promoting religious sentiments.

Lastly a country without rule of law won’t make any meaningful progress towards economic and social development.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Kaybaba5(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2020
Sam0:
Dead on arrival.They bought and distributed cars among themselves in this coro period than any other time.Uzodinma is a perfect reference.This remind me of my people's wise saying,Igba ikanju lan Mo ore. Interpretation, is in the time of trouble that you will know your true friend.

Igba iponju Lan n mo ore

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by wink2015(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Buhari is selectively blind & deaf.....

YOU DESCRIBE BUHARI CHARACTER SUPER ACCURATELY.

The north is not contributing any kobo to the national treasure.

Humanitarian minister is busy sharing Niger delta crude oil money to her lazy idle northern kinsmen.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by AsawanaDgreat: 1:40pm On May 17, 2020
Super story
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Monjerk: 1:54pm On May 17, 2020
Even if you point AK47 to their faces and ask them to follow such example, they will never do that.

Nigerian politicians are only after their pucket, anything outside that, they will never be part of it.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by bigtt76(f): 2:02pm On May 17, 2020
Exactly! About time we make elective posts in Africa less glamorous so that you know when aspiring for such position, you need to have genuine interest in bettering the lots of your people and not looking to benefit from their commonwealth.

Altogether we have about 1000 law makers in this country representing various constituencies in the grassroots but I bet you many people have not met or seen any of them before unlike western countries where you can go and demand your right s through them.

Until our constitution strips them of perks of office, we will continue to elect people whose sole aim is to better their own lot over the people they govern or represent.

Tobbydhayor90:

http://serap-nigeria.org/serap-to-buhari-copy-namibia-example-ban-car-perks-for-presidency-ministers.ngo/
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by ogbonnajose(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
I am always impressed and proud of SERAP.

I particularly commend the director and the deputy director Kolawole Oluwadare, they are doing a marvelous job.

They are about the only Active CSO/CLO that constantly keep watchful eyes over goverment economic and social actions and are always quick to bring out fundamrental defects and profer very sound solutions.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
NOT JUST BLACK MAN BUT NIGERIANS! MOST TIMES I FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE THAT OUR LEADERS ARE NOT HOPELESSLY MAD. HOW CAN YOU BE COLLECTING MILLIONS FOR DOING NOTHING?
NIGERIANS LIVE HORRIBLY IN THE MIDST OF GREAT WEALTH. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE YOUTHS CAN'T EVEN FIGHT BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN IMPRISONED BY RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC DIVIDE INSTITUTED BY THESE POLITICAL DULLARDS CALLED SENATORS, HOUSE OF REP. MEMBERS AND CO.
OUR RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS HAVE FAILED US. THE CHURCHES AND MOSQUES SHOULD BE DEMOLISHED AND THE SITES USED FOR OTHER DEVELOPMENTAL ADVENTURES LIKE FACTORY ERECTION AND FARM SITES.

Write4me:
When you put the cost of purchase of cars by politicians and govt agencies in year you go fear for this country and we increase these purchases yearly...

The only thing a black man know is lavish spending with absolute disregard to future development.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Hotspotbro(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2020
Anonymous Hackers should just help us to hack the FG treasury and expose those liars..
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by COMPAQ(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Is it Nigerian politicians you are using to joke!?

If this country has only $1mln of revenue, they will still steal it.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Nairalandmonika: 2:38pm On May 17, 2020
ojuu4u:
Your own presido will be saying one tin and he will be doing another tin.

Most confused and hypocrite leader I ever seen or heard in the world.

Before and after presidential election in 2015, if anyone tells me the presidential fleets will remain the same the way it were prior to Buhari regime, I will............argue ..............

Man will always be man
Lol, u just reminded me, it's 5 yrs plus, buhari never sell any of the presidential jet yet. Buhari don't even know what he's doing, he's just there occupying space and wasting oxygen.
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by OKTolu: 2:56pm On May 17, 2020
serap sef dey funny mi if na you be politician you go gree ?
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Myhusband(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Buhari doesn't like money, I wonder what he's doing with jets at his disposal

buhari is a fúcking hypocrite
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Exc2000: 3:21pm On May 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Buhari doesn't like money, I wonder what he's doing with jets at his disposal

buhari is a fúcking hypocrite

what do want him to do? he sold off a Jet and donated a chopper to Airforce, do you want him to fly about in hired jets so that Nigeria can go bankrupt with the hiring fees, or do you want him to fly cormercial so that evans the kidnapper can kidnap him and cause another civil war
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Myhusband(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

what do want him to do? he sold off a Jet and donated a chopper to Airforce, do you want him to fly about in hired jets so that Nigeria can go bankrupt with the hiring fees, or do you want him to fly cormercial so that evans the kidnapper can kidnap him and cause another civil war

the Madagascar syrup is here bro, you should request for one if it could cure your incoherence act and baseless talk
Re: SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers by Exc2000: 3:54pm On May 17, 2020
Myhusband:

the Madagascar syrup is here bro, you should request for one if it could cure your incoherence act and baseless talk

typical trash as ussual .. you dont know what syrup is or what an herbal drink is, you just jump on my mention to seek attention.. now that you have it, simply flush off like shiit and leave my mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Ipetu Baba Ode, Ogun, Shoot Many / #Mohbad: Ned Nwoko To introduce bill on "Mandatory Autopsy" before burial / 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.