Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance (38396 Views)

Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) / Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? / Breaking News Madagascar Discovered Covic-19 Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 17, 2020
lagdmark:
Vaccine or no vacancies very soon we will see a large shipment of containers full of Dogonyaro leaves, lemon grass, and local ginger to the ports of US.
Exactly, this is what the US is trying hard to avoid, because they would not own the right of sale of those stuff you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Dollabiz: 5:02pm On May 17, 2020
They should shut up

1 Like

Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Jabioro: 5:04pm On May 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Oh, so is it wrong if Nigeria scientist check to see how safe the content of the drugs is before administering to patients?
How safe is the first vaccine of the world..,they begin somewhere,the last Corona vaccine was tested on a volunteer woman in UK and she didn't survived it..the herbal drugs had 85% safety on human consumption.. Madagascar had done preliminary test.. Let us support Africa my dear brother..

2 Likes

Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by lomprico(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You guys will not stop with dishing out wrong information, it's an herb found in southern part of Africa, not dogoyaro. It call Artemisia plant

but it's high In quinine just like our dogonyaro
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by chloedogie(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Most of them that skip animal test modified an already existing vaccine, I think that's what Israel did.
But that one has to do with the countries and their Scientist, not WHO.
Take for example Oxford university made a vaccine and it's trying it out in UK, Germany also experimenting with their vaccine in Germany. Same with china.
Indian were going with UK Oxford vaccine. I don't know of any Africa countries producing or testing vaccine.

Okay Sir
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by cray91(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2020
African People/Nations and Bad belle are 5&6
ijustdey:
• As Buhari Takes Delivery Of ‘Drug,’ Promises To Listen To Scientists

• Why Nigeria Must Look Inward For Cure Of Pandemic – PTF

• How 97% Of First 32 COVID-19 Cases In Lagos Were Treated With Iopinanir-ritonavir – Study

• PDP Gives FG 48-hour Ultimatum To Declare Whereabouts Of Chinese Medical Team

• They Are With CCECC, Says Chinese Embassy

https://m.guardian.ng/news/experts-fear-madagascars-organics-could-accelerate-malaria-resistance/

Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by alezzy13: 5:25pm On May 17, 2020
Correcto:
[s]You talk like a slave. Do you know the detail of the proposed partnership by WHO? Did hear any where Madagascar turned down the partnership? Suddenly WHO has a lot of puppets in Nigeria who support them without making research or asking the right questions. SMH[/s].

Stop making noise
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Correcto: 5:36pm On May 17, 2020
Lol, you are have mental issues. Go for check up swiftly.
alezzy13:

Stop making noise
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Nairalandmonika: 5:37pm On May 17, 2020
Jabioro:
How safe is the first vaccine of the world..,they begin somewhere,the last Corona vaccine was tested on a volunteer woman in UK and she didn't survived it..the herbal drugs had 85% safety on human consumption.. Madagascar had done preliminary test.. Let us support Africa my dear brother..
Lol, she survived o, the problem is that u guys just believe any news without verifying the source. Where exactly did you get the information that she died?

The source of news matters alot, any blogger or conspiracy theorist can create a blog and spread his lies.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/26/uk-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-subject-doing-fine-online-death-rumours-elisa-granato

vaccine has been around for a long time, we have the polio vaccine, yellow fever vaccine, measle vaccine and many more even Ebola now has a vaccine, if those vaccine were all safe why will covid 19 vaccine be harmful.

No one is condemning the herbs, buhari just said Nigeria scientist will check and scrutinized it b4 giving it to patients which is totally normal, it's what every country will do.

The herbs should be tested and tried appropriately b4 hyping it and Calling it a cure.
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2020
country of lies and so many fake stories at the seat of power....those so called Chinese doctors where engineer called to dismantle all security and finger prints doors of the late Abba Kyari in Aso Rock....
attimes I wonder how those in power take us as fool.....a Chinese construction company now inviting doctors into the country and when there where about was asked;they said they were taking lectures.....engineers giving doctors lectures on covid 19 and NCDC guidelines.....very funny!
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Xuxu208: 5:40pm On May 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Remdesivir came out during the time of Ebola and it has been tested in more than 10 thousand patients in the US alone, it was also tested in china in thousands of persons.

Can you provide a reference for your claims?
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Xuxu208: 5:44pm On May 17, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

check the link u sent me.

Also, since u know how to Google and sent people link, check how bill gate paid 76million dollars for polio vaccine for Nigeria.

You just confirmed my suspicion.....no use engaging in strawman arguments with you........smh
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Nairalandmonika: 5:55pm On May 17, 2020
Xuxu208:

You just confirmed my suspicion.....no use engaging in strawman arguments with you........smh
Lol, the problem with Nigeria is that u guys are so Ridgid and close minded.

There's nothing in the link you sent me, if u were serious person u would have gotten the info somewhere and send it to me. Abi na only that one link the info dey.

Don't come and play intelligence with me, u are only fooling yourself with what ever suspicion u have.

I only ask u to check out how bill gate have paid for vaccination in Nigeria b4.

And see the rubbish u replied me, u obviously have nothing to say.
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Nairalandmonika: 5:58pm On May 17, 2020
Xuxu208:

Can you provide a reference for your claims?

The drugs was evented for Ebola, it was tested in china earlier on, and tested in America b4 FDA approved it. FDA approving it had nothing to do with WHO or Nigeria.
Google is ur friend
WHO doesn't approve drugs.
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by 007Marvel(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2020
You expect me to read this text book,when it's from Buhari ur plans don fail[color=#990000][/color] tongue
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by delvzy(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2020
I do feel if we have sense in this country our govt would work on getting our science innovation up to the next level.
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Mbalakh: 6:36pm On May 17, 2020
Mbalakh:
Herbalists in madagascar have found a cure of covid 19 while herbalists in Nigeria still focusing on pen#s enlargement ��
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Oneloveyo: 6:53pm On May 17, 2020
54 paragraphs sey wetin happen
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by bizzibodi(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2020
Whose EXPERTS Experts that cannot develop any new drugs.mmmcheeww angry angry angry
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by seunayantokun(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2020
Experts that can't prevent covid deaths in their home countries?

WHO pocketed by China - News
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by knowhowk: 9:38pm On May 17, 2020
alezzy13:
WHO is NOT SAYING THE DRUG DOES NOT WORK.

They are simply saying Madagascar drug SHOULD BE SUBJECTED THE SAME PROCESSES THAT OTHERS HAVE.

So WHY ALL EMOTIONAL NOISEMAKING? WHY?
What a Confused fellow you are ,Always Making Contradictory comments .It's not today Madagascar drug is Pronounced ,Will it take WHO Ages to do there Necessary Checks .Till now which Tentative steps have they taken towards the Madagascar drug ,They have failed to point to at least one Person the drug has killed or affected So Badly till date .WHO Begins Clinical trial of Madagascar drug ...Simple that is what we need to hear not all these Delays ,Media outright Rejections ,Politics,Hypocrisy .One Point is Clear ,No news that a Single Soul has Died after taking Covid Organics .
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by knowhowk: 9:43pm On May 17, 2020
seunayantokun:
Experts that can't prevent covid deaths in their home countries?

WHO pocketed by China - News
. grin U are funny oooo.Most So called Experts are Business men ,Millions of Death does not move them ,They are in need of an Expensive drug that could cure Corona Virus so they could rake Millions not all these Cheap ,Cheap Medications .WHO will never I repeat Never Approve any Herbal Drug as a first Cure ,Even if they Validate it's Curative Tendencies .
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by suremanpatriot: 12:35am On May 18, 2020
THOSE EXPERTS ARE FOOLS. WHERE IS THERE OWN PRODUCT? THEY KNOW HOW TO CONDAMN BUT CANT PRODUCE.IDIOTS!

THIS IS A WAR LIKE SITUATION IF ANY CONCOCTION WORKS TO STOP COVID SO BE IT. MAY GOD DAMAGE ANY FOOL THT CONDAMN ANY EFFECTIVE HERBAL TREATMENT FOR COVID.
ANY TREATED COVID PATIENT PLS SHARE INFO FOR OTHERS TO PREVENT COVID.
SPREAD THE CURE AND NOT THE BAD NEWS THT NEWS MEDIA IS FEEDING FAT ON.
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Correcto: 12:36am On May 18, 2020
Cry me a river
alezzy13:

Stop making noise
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Correcto: 12:36am On May 18, 2020
Cry me a river
alezzy13:

Stop making noise
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by back2sender: 5:54am On May 18, 2020
Naija4love:
this is one of the idiot we get in Africa
I be your mama boyfriend
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by powerblaze(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2020
Can malaria resist Agbo?

Make these overzealous so-called scientists go rest abeg.. They rather see people die than find a way to save lives .. Devils they are ..
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by Naija4love(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2020
back2sender:

I be your mama boyfriend
Then you're long gone grin
Re: Experts Fear Madagascar’s Organics Could Accelerate Malaria Resistance by BigIyanga: 6:11pm On May 18, 2020
Flier:
Dont mind those fools.Malaria can never be resistant it’s not that strong
Does this useless people know how many times some Nigerian are taking malaria drugs per year
They should open the border so we can source for the organics ourselves
Folks that failed science classes are now keypay expert.. Keep displaying your sophisticated ignorance on display.. Yes malaria can be resistant. Stop dashing ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traders Rally Round Widow Who Fainted Due To Hunger / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin / My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.