Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) (63979 Views)

Psychological Slavery In Africa / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States / Slavery In Calabar: A Psychic Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Truckpusher: say i chop craze? undecided ....i spend hours pitying any man that sleeps in the same room with you grin grin

Awwww you care? grin

A straight man is worrying about what another man do. grin

Come on out gay Nigerians.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You have me figured out huh dummy?

You have been on Nairaland all day long for two days...that's a sign of a jobless Nigerian with an online scam business.

Make sure you buy your mammy that gud Indian hair with the money you scammed today. wink

Yo fooooooreal!
Loool true dat. And this nigga called me jobless grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Truckpusher(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awwww you care? grin

A straight man is worrying about what another man do. grin

Come on out gay Nigerians.
The gay thing doesn't work anymore jare! undecided look for another trash to talk about or better still, come and give it a trial i'll pay for your flight ticket to and fro with enough goodies in your bag,what do you think? wink pm things grin

1 Like

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Truckpusher: The gay thing doesn't work anymore jare! undecided look for another trash to talk about or better still, come and give it a trial i'll pay for your flight ticket to and fro with enough goodies in your bag,what do you think? wink pm things grin

Somebody is trying to get some male booty! grin grin grin

I will be back later...it's time for my riding session! grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Viewing this topic: Mrs.Chima( f)
grin grin grin grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Anyway yall dun took all the "juice"
from my battery. Now I gotta charge my phone tongue

And btw chima and truckpusher

Dont forget to send me a wedding invitation wink
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gotta charge my battery too. Its way too low!

And please all of y'all. Get busy! Don't be some lazy fowl. Go get busy.

And troll, I'll attend to you later. Jobless baby mama! tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Damn...my battery died right in the middle of a hot battle. Bunch of losers. tongue tongue
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You have been on Nairaland all day long for two days...that's a sign of a jobless Nigerian with an online scam business.

Make sure you buy your mammy that gud Indian hair with the money you scammed today. wink

All day long?? Huh? Please check out the time stamp on my posts and see how far apart they are, Troll. I'm a busy man. wink I don't fold my arms and sit down all day waiting on some free poo. tongue
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jayvarley:

Yes you Sacrifice people and use JUJU for Money!!

The same Juju religion AAs in Louisiana are busy practising! Hahahhahaha. AAs! Y'all are damn too funny.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
*Kails*:

Yo fooooooreal!
Loool true dat. And this nigga called me jobless grin

Fooooooooreal Troll. You are too jobless for my liking. And very dumb for that matter. grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Better get your bank accounts safe else I'm gon' wipe you off all of your saved govt assistance $$$ tongue
Bunch of dumbos. They can't even play smart from getting duped by Africans. grin

I
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2013
bigfrancis21:

All day long?? Huh? Please check out the time stamp on my posts and see how far apart they are, Troll. I'm a busy man. wink I don't fold my arms and sit down all day waiting on some free poo. tongue

Keep on lying liar.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Why are AAs so fake and unreal. Troll would rather have fake charts and statistics ti support her illusion that 'we are too mixed to be traced to one african tribe' while KidStrangled went and brought a picture of the slums of west benghazi, a town in india, to parade as an African slum! Haba! Why being unreal. Why can't you all be truthful for once, eh?

Look below where you stole the image you paraded as African slum from.

http://www.cpimwb.org.in/feature_details.php?features_id=45

I guess you searched real hard for an african slum and you couldn't find any huh? That you had to go steal an indian slum and parade as African slum? The same person who claimed to know the difference between africa and india.

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Not productive to comment on the recent posts here.

*unfollows thread*
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Better get your bank accounts safe else I'm gon' wipe you off all of your saved govt assistance $$$ tongue
Bunch of dumbos. They can't even play smart from getting duped by Africans. grin

I

You can spell bank account? Gotdamn!

First figure out how to stop NEPA from stealing your light then I would be worried.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 12:12am On Sep 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You can spell bank account? Gotdamn!

First figure out how to stop NEPA from stealing your light then I would be worried.

Yea. That's cos I got a college degree!! grin And I bet you don't have any. Prove me wrong ma'am. tongue
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2013
nnenna.1:
Not productive to comment on the recent posts here.

*unfollows thread*

You shouldn't have bothered entering here in the first place. Ciao!
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2013
Yall started again?
its not that serious.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2013
bigfrancis21: Why are AAs so fake and unreal. Troll would rather have fake charts and statistics ti support her illusion that 'we are too mixed to be traced to one african tribe' while KidStrangled went and brought a picture of the slums of west benghazi, a town in india, to parade as an African slum! Haba! Why being unreal. Why can't you all be truthful for once, eh?

Look below where you stole the image you paraded as African slum from.

http://www.cpimwb.org.in/feature_details.php?features_id=45

I guess you searched real hard for an african slum and you couldn't find any huh? That you had to go steal an indian slum and parade as African slum? The same person who claimed to know the difference between africa and india.

Where in my post did I even state/indicate that slum was an African slum Please show me in a post where I do such a thing. You can clearly see that slum is from India. My post was that slums LOOK like that...The average American DOES NOT live like that.

You continue to fail Francis. Try harder. wink
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 06, 2013
And I believe a simple Google search would provide one with images of African slums. Like this...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=African+slums

See how easy that was??

So yeah I never searched real hard for anything. wink
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2013
PhysicsQED: Wow @ what this thread became. Please guys, put away your e-fists, lessen the antagonism and try and calm down.

And to the non-AA posters in the thread, please, have a little more sensitivity. This thread was started by a Nigerian (who I don't think posts on this forum anymore - I think it was EzeUche under a different username) to better inform NL members about a terrible period in AA history, because of his sympathy for what their ancestors went through, but now the thread is going very far in the opposite direction of what was intended. And to 'bigfrancis21' in particular, there's a certain quote that seems apt: "There is no respect for others without humility in one's self." Try and have a little humility - only unnecessarily arrogant people have great difficulty addressing and treating others respectfully.

Well, ewanta ma vbe nai ghe te evben. Since these folks are always looking for who to blame for "slavery", maybe it is time they start looking inwards and an aspect of the history of slavery that is often neglected? And I don't see anything insensitive by pointing them in the right direction.

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands"

But these niggas hands are not clean...they are filthy as fck. And they participated in the trade just like everyone else. So why do they continually exempt themselves from blame? That's quite insensitive if you ask me.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 2:49am On Sep 06, 2013
*Kails*:
Yall started again?
its not that serious.

I feeerel good. My riding session was grrrrreeat. grin

I want seconds. tongue
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 2:51am On Sep 06, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Yea. That's cos I got a college degree!! grin And I bet you don't have any. Prove me wrong ma'am. tongue

Why would I need to prove anything if according to you I have dtopped out of preschool? grin.

Which website you have printed your degree from? grin

I told this BA dude...a certificate of proficient is NOT a degree.

But hey be proud of your Yam Harvest certificate. grin

1 Like

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by fr3do(m): 5:13am On Sep 06, 2013
Africa the cradle of civilisation and life(its not greece)
wondered why we never systematically studied repeating regularities (science) rather we tied a supernatural explanation to every occurence.
Herbs worked for us,we didn't care to know what made herb work,we just knew it worked.

But I still marvel at our political structure,the democracy and level of orderliness.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by UyiIredia(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2013
# bookmarked.

@ eziza: Domo broda !
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2013
Uyi Iredia:
@ eziza: Domo broda !

Otemwen ne okpia ne gidigba!
Avbe ikpia ni ye obokpa ya kie brassiere,
Avbe ikpia ni gbe uhe nedegbe,
Avbe ikpia ni khian vbe ason kevbe avan,
Egua tuo oooooo .....
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Allohrandy: You should be grateful to God that you are a Nigerian. The African American culture is messed up. Do you think being a black yankee citizen is a ticket to living a successful life..

And the Nigerian culture of hypocrisy, lies and deceit is whats to be heralded?

5 Likes

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 2:55am On Sep 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Why would I need to prove anything if according to you I have dtopped out of preschool? grin.

Which website you have printed your degree from? grin

I told this BA dude...a certificate of proficient is NOT a degree.

But hey be proud of your Yam Harvest certificate. grin

At least, a half-baked certificate holder is better than a non-certificate holder. tongue

Africans got half-baked certificates yet US universities keep accepting them for Masters and PhD degree admissions. tongue grin grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
kingoflag:

And the Nigerian culture of hypocrisy, lies and deceit is whats to be heralded?

Damn! grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
bigfrancis21:

At least, a half-baked certificate holder is better than a non-certificate holder. tongue

Africans got half-baked certificates yet US universities keep accepting them for Masters and PhD degree admissions. tongue grin grin

You don't speak for the Africans that do have Masters and PhDs that for sure.

A certificate is a small feat be proud. wink
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sis..

What do you think of this statement?

"Why are Blacks asking for million dollars reparations from the Whites when Africans sold their children for a mere cloth wOrth less than a dime?"

"How can Africans complain about White Imperialism when they are the world greatest azz kissers and want to talk, eat, and live like us"

These are statements from a White KKK man. He is brutally honest and NOI in the area hates him!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Somali-Sudanese Wedding / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli / Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.