Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) (64018 Views)

Psychological Slavery In Africa / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States / Slavery In Calabar: A Psychic Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Where is your Nigerian inventors posts?

We are waiting. kiss

@Bold...coming from somebody who claims to have invented the English dictionary!

Y'all check out that English! grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

STILL He is not a Nigerian inventor. wink

-1 point. Go harder nigga...

I never said he was. But he was not black, so you try harder.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Jayvarley(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Akuko uwa! *yawns* Lmao.

You should bow your heads in shame that an african is the president of the united states. A groundbreaking feat which african americans could not achieve. How pitiable of you. tongue

After all you have other AA sister marrying AA brothers. What have those brothers achieved? Why didn't they become presidents. Yet you had an african come all the way from kenya to sweep the presidency in your very eyes. Why? Obama himself was hardworking, combined with his wife Michelle. She didn't do the work alone. The man had to be up and doing and not lying down all day waiting on some govt assistance. tongue

Was OBAMA born in KENYA??

Some how I don't think he would have made president if he were?

I thought you people were only counting Non-Mixed people?? grin grin

Why do you not BOAST about the Corruption of your African Leaders? grin

And why Billions of Pounds of foreign aid still has not managed to uplift your continent? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
*Kails*:

Looooool.

Now THIS is a well informed African man.

Sis...you do know not all Africans are educated about their own country and continent?

Imagine hearing a Nigerian boasted about being the most educated while another Nigerian thought Diop was Indian!

Even an educated Nigerian said slaves fought in the civil war to KEEP slaves!

Gotdammmmn.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Thought troll said she was logging off. Why she here? grin grin

Cheikh sounds Indian and looked indian in the picture while Ahmed also looked indian in the picture. Indian looks aren't two you know. tongue

I did say tootles and ramen noodles cheesy

But foooooool that is what GOOGLE.com
you have embarrassed yourself at least 5 different times in the last hour alone lol..

Do yourself a HUGE FAVOR and Log off. grin
Go read up about those brothers. You slayed yourself in the worst way just now. You sad son grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Madam Chima...I respect you a lot cos you're a married sister. Else, I should have long added 'dumb' to your moniker a long time ago.cool

But I don't want to. wink

As for the list I already extracted 10 Nigerian scientists from the mixed list you guys are flouting as AA list. Go back a couple of posts and you'll see what I mean, ma'am. wink
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
eziza:

I never said he was. But he was not black, so you try harder.

He is not a Nigerian inventor. wink
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21:

@Bold...coming from somebody who claims to have invented the English dictionary!

Y'all check out that English! grin

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2509555956/CornBall_Lge.jpg
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21: Madam Chima...I respect you a lot cos you're a married sister. Else, I should have long added 'dumb' to your moniker a long time ago.cool

But I don't want to. wink

As for the list I already extracted 10 Nigerian scientists from the mixed list you guys are flouting as AA list. Go back a couple of posts and you'll see what I mean, ma'am. wink

If you call me dumb..it would be a compliment!

Now give me a list of Nigerian inventors that is celebrated around the world.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jayvarley:

Was OBAMA born in KENYA??

Some how I don't think he would have made president if he were?

I thought you people were only counting Non-Mixed people?? grin grin

Why do you not BOAST about the Corruption of your African Leaders? grin

And why Billions of Pounds of foreign aid still has not managed to uplift your continent? grin grin

Hello Jaydummy...you're back! grin

Why not talk about the millions of dollars in government assistance for african americans when they wouldn't get up on their feet, go to school, get good jobs or start up companies and get busy huh?

You're talking about corruption, why are the slums in almost all US cities inhabited by blacks? grin

Go to New York, Georgia, Chicago, Connecticut and what have you. Visit any slum you'll see african american males forming gangsters, imitating Wiz khalifa. grin Even as beautiful as DC is, blacks still found a way to create slums for themselves. How pitiable is that. tongue

Or y'all still waiting to heal? Lmao
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
eziza:

A quick search into in ancestry shows he was of mixed race and mutts and blacks have been differentiated on this thread. Mutts cannot take the blame for slavery while blacks take credit for their achievements. So he doesn't count.

Listen because I seriously do not feel like explaining it again...IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE WAS MIXED RACE...Because in the USA(especially during that time), any person of any type of African/black ancestry would be labeled AFRICAN AMERICAN or NEGRO. One drop rule...That was the law. Garret Morgan is A PART OF BLACK HISTORY and always has been. Again African American is NOT a race but ethnicity that is in the USA. Anyone can really be African American just so as they have black ancestry.

And also...NO SOURCES state Garret Morgan has RECENT mixed origins. I dare you to link me that supports your claims because again they state the opposite.

Garrett Morgan - Biography

The son of former slaves, Garrett Morgan was born in Paris, Kentucky on March 4, 1877. His early childhood was spent attending school and working on the family farm with his brothers and sisters. While still a teenager, he left Kentucky and moved north to Cincinnati, Ohio in search of opportunity.

Source:
http://inventors.about.com/od/mstartinventors/a/Garrett_Morgan.htm

Another picture of him..
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21: Troll keeps liking her dumb AA brother's posts. Are we in some high school debate? grin

Even Madam Chima grabbed an igbo brother. Lol. grin She must have seen something in that guy which she didn't see in her AA brothers! Lmao! tongue

Nigerian American men are in the same category as Black American men.

No difference. TRY AGAIN.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Jayvarley(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Why not talk about the millions of dollars in government assistance for african americans when they wouldn't get up on their feet, go to school, get good jobs or start up companies and get busy huh?

You're talking about corruption, why are the worst slums in almost all US cities inhabited by blacks? grin

This child is like a broken record! grin

The worst slum in the US is better than the best slum in Nigeria!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Nigerian American men are in the same category as Black American men.

No difference. TRY AGAIN.

Buhahahahaha! Why don't you go grab yourself an AA brother then, and leave an Igbo brother for Africans? tongue
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Listen because I seriously do not feel like explaining it again...IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE WAS MIXED RACE...Because in the USA(especially during that time), any person of any type of African/black ancestry would be labeled AFRICAN AMERICAN or NEGRO. One drop rule...That was the law. Garret Morgan is A PART OF BLACK HISTORY and always has been. Again African American is NOT a race but ethnicity that is in the USA. Anyone can really be African American just so as they have black ancestry.

And also...NO SOURCES state Garret Morgan has RECENT mixed origins. I dare you to link me that supports your claims because again they state the opposite.

Garrett Morgan - Biography

The son of former slaves, Garrett Morgan was born in Paris, Kentucky on March 4, 1877. His early childhood was spent attending school and working on the family farm with his brothers and sisters. While still a teenager, he left Kentucky and moved north to Cincinnati, Ohio in search of opportunity.

Source:
http://inventors.about.com/od/mstartinventors/a/Garrett_Morgan.htm

Another picture of him..

Bless your heart. You were that kid that stood up for the window lickers didn't you? grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21:

You're talking about corruption, why are the slums in almost all US cities inhabited by blacks? grin

Go to New York, Georgia, Chicago, Connecticut and what have you. Visit any slum you'll see african american males forming gangsters, imitating Wiz khalifa. grin Even as beautiful as DC is, blacks still found a way to create slums for themselves. How pitiable is that. tongue

@Bold...grin grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jayvarley:

This child is like a broken record! grin

The worst slum in the US is better than the best slum in Nigeria!! grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy the benefits of living in US. You should be thankful to Africans for that. wink tongue
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Bless your heart. You were that kid that stood up for the window lickers didn't you? grin

The boys in helmets actually creeped me out but I didn't pick on them... grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Buhahahahaha! Why don't you go grab yourself an AA brother then, and leave an Igbo brother for Africans? tongue

Evidently the Nigerian American didn't want an African.

Could you get a human chick regardless of color or you still pretending not to be gay?

A straight man worrying about what another man is doing and who he is with=gay.

Men clench your anus! gay alert!
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Enjoy the benefits of living in US. You should be thankful to Africans for that. wink tongue

For what?

You(and any other immigrants) should be thankful for African Americans, because if not for them many of you would not even be allowed here. Or would have a difficult time here in America.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Jayvarley(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21:

@Bold...grin grin

And I suppose Nigeria is a safe country for tourism huh??

Everyone has heard about the gangsters you have there too, or shall I call them AREA BOYS? cheesy cheesy

Shall we talk about the sex workers waiting to infect people with HIV?? shocked shocked

I don't SUPPOSE you are going to ask me for my account number any time soon are you?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
bigfrancis21:

P

You did not even know about baba and diop yet you run your muh about AA problems....lol

Yes there are lazy ass ppl in the AA population I can vouch for that. Some do milk the system...but not most and certainly not all.

But the truth is there is a such thing as white privalege.

Anyone who says otherwise and live in america is a damn lie. There are some things Affirmative Action WONT cover...and that's having niggers in high numbers running around affluent camps...not allowing too many mud babies to be drinking wine in upper crust circles. Some slipped through the cracks in the 60s and 70s...

Then we see the 1980s....enter the drug era...enter massive welfare with stiff conditions including "no man = govt will issue more money"....enter the successful war on the black family.

Log off and be educated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFkLSnQbq28
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
KidStranglehold:

For what?

You(and any other immigrants) should be thankful for African Americans, because if not for them many of you would not even be allowed here. Or would have a difficult time here in America.

Affirmative action benefits them greatly otherwise crackers would opt for chinky eyes than King Kong niggas.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jayvarley:

Everyone has heard about the gangsters you have there too, or shall I call them AREA BOYS? cheesy cheesy

Shall we talk about the sex workers waiting to infect people with HIV?? shocked shocked

I don't SUPPOSE you are going to ask me for my account number any time soon are you?? grin grin grin

Ooooooh low blow. grin

1 Like

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Affirmative action benefits them greatly otherwise crackers would opt for chinky eyes than King Kong niggas.

lol!

Anyways a very good video on African American inventors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0Ld27RrIkLs#!
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Evidently the Nigerian American didn't want an African.

Could you get a human chick regardless of color or you still pretending not to be gay?

A straight man worrying about what another man is doing and who he is with=gay.

Men clench your anus! gay alert!

Coming from a sister whose ancestors have undergone racism and discrimination and coming from a sister who lives in a liberal American society yet she goes around judging gay people, of which many AA brothers are part of, plus those living on the down low. Damn! When will AAs ever learn!

She was so scared of hooking up with an AA brother for fear of him living on the down low that's why she grabbed an Igbo brother. Never knew you were that smart? tongue
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
*Kails*:

You did not even know about baba and diop yet you run your muh about AA problems....lol

Yes there are lazy ass ppl in the AA population I can vouch for that. Some do milk the system...but not most and certainly not all.

Anyone who says otherwise and live in america is a damn lie. There are some things Affirmative Action WONT cover...and that's having niggers in high numbers running around affluent camps...not allowing too many mud babies to be drinking wine in upper crust circles. Some slipped through the cracks in the 60s and 70s...

Then we see the 1980s....enter the drug era...enter massive welfare with stiff conditions including "no man = govt will issue more money"....enter the successful war on the black family.

Log off and be educated.

@Bold...The truth is finally coming out again! grin Could you be one of them? tongue

Hammer 'em liars real hard until they have nothing else to vomit but the truth. Lmao!
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Which brings me to another point...with folks do NOT view africans as better than any other group.

This is why they ignore their achievements and came up with that bull that asians are the model minority group which in itself is PURE COMEDY. The reason why BET felt obligated to show that Africans are more than deserving of shine is out of this so called "black love and promotion" garbage. tongue

But you know what I cant blame these fools. Cuz not too long ago I too was using the same lines to some AA fool I got into it with...until I did the research and had to swallow my own words. Although he mixed facts with his own bias..he did have excellent points too.

When someone does not know better, you cant expect them to do better. That's that.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
I was talking about Madam Chima leaving Chima for his better-deserved African sisters and then she goes all gay alert on me. Was that meant to be an insult or what? Being called gay in this modern time, an insult? Haba!grin grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jayvarley:

@Bold...oh sure I would!!! And I expect that you'll be that dumb to release it to me and with our inborn smartness,wink I'll milk all the dollars in account dry. Apparently, the dollars you've been saving from goverment assistance.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha. grin grin

Africans are that dumb yet we keep out smarting Americans of their dollars. Who are the smart ones now, huh? grin grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
*Kails*:

Log off and be educated.

Why do non-Americans act like gettinh free shit is bad

Shiddddd if I could get free shit I would too milk the Bleep out the system!

Damn skippy!

As greedy as the American government is....at least they give an ounce a Bleep about its people.

A starving ash Nigerian can't ask the Nigerian government for a gotdamn thing! Not even free money to go to school! Mommas gotta sell worn out totos just to be able to wash their kids' shitty drawers.

The day I can get some free shit from the government, my booty will be in line right with them dirty and funky African refugees!

I was mad when I saw a bish bought 300 dollars worth of food using foodstamps.....I was like this bish living off my gotdamn tax money and she was white!
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
*Kails*:

Log off and be educated.

Why do non-Americans act like gettinh free shit is bad

Shiddddd if I could get free shit I would too milk the Bleep out the system!

Damn skippy!

As greedy as the American government is....at least they give an ounce a Bleep about its people.

A starving ash Nigerian can't ask the Nigerian government for a gotdamn thing! Not even free money to go to school! Mommas gotta sell worn out totos just to be able to wash their kids' shitty drawers.

The day I can get some free shit from the government, my booty will be in line right with them dirty and funky African refugees!

I was mad when I saw a bish bought 300 dollars worth of food using foodstamps.....I was like this bish living off my gotdamn tax money and she was white!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Somali-Sudanese Wedding / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli / Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.