Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) (4443 Views)

You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics. / Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by DrGoodman: 6:06pm On May 17, 2020
maestroferddi:
I tire for this crude and unhygienic process...

Invent another method.
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by maestroferddi: 6:15pm On May 17, 2020
TheMohican:

Actually I've been to an oil producting LGA in imo state, only few people still produce it in this manner, most use machines, those who don't have machines take their karnels to those who do to process and then pay, if you don't travel you'll never know.
No part of Imo State produces palm oil in this unhygienic way..

Formerly , palm fruits used to be boiled and pounded in big drum/dish/bowls...
It was then put in a mechanical press to squeeze out/extract the palm fluid.frim the crushed fruits..

The resulting fluid is then heated to high temperation to separate the oil and water mixture...The oil is skimmed off and collected in kegs and drums....

These days almost all the process is handled by machines.
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by maestroferddi: 6:17pm On May 17, 2020
DrGoodman:

Invent another method.
Nothing to invent...just learn how others do it...

Go to Umuagwo and Ohaji areas of Imo State ....You go learn very well....
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by DrGoodman: 6:18pm On May 17, 2020
maestroferddi:
Nothing to invent...just learn how others do it...

Go to Umuagwo and Ohaji areas of Imo State ....You go learn very well....

With machines?
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by maestroferddi: 6:28pm On May 17, 2020
DrGoodman:

With machines?
I don't understand you...
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by dukeprince50: 6:39pm On May 17, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, Audio Oil you got there.

Only few uses Machine.
If yah producing palm oil Locally, there is no way they won't use their legs
I was an Agric student and I have never seen where oil was produced like this, though they do this few places but majority of the palm oil u eat are sterilized squattered, filtered without anyone swimming in it
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2020
Awa Yoruba ni lati tewo gba ona igbalode ati se epo,eyi ko dara to .
Ohun iyalenu loje funmi lati ri wipe awon ara wa ni ile ibo ko lo iru ona yi mo lati maa fi se epo pupa,tiiti kan abule ati igberi ko,sugbon awa sin lo iru ona yi.
Ooto ki eniyan se ohun ti koni mu abukun ohun iriira ba oruko ati eya re.
Eje ki a kiesi
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2020
Its not produced in my own part like this,we uses machines
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by Angelacruz: 7:42pm On May 17, 2020
I dnt believe it...we dnt processed it dat way
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by osamz007: 7:47pm On May 17, 2020
Give me hot roasted yam and pepper
With chilled palm wine .

Your generations shall call you blessed cheesy
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 17, 2020
BlueBanana:
Good day everyone. I have a message for the South East. I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice
I wish to bring to the notice of all Igbos on nairaland that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of these monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship we have with the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.
I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us Igbos to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.
These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn
South East and South South are one.
Sat no to Divide and Rule
Igbo kwenu!

Very true..

I have seen where that KINEMTICZ posted "how can the in infastructue of oil producing state be in this condition.

As someone who is not new to their tactics, I knew that he pretends to be one of us just to make it justifiable for others to poor hatred against us.

It is shocking that people go to this extend to hate others.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by BlueBanana: 8:26pm On May 17, 2020
Kwon1999:

Very true..

I have seen where that KINEMTICZ posted "how can the in infastructue of oil producing state be in this condition.

As someone who is not new to their tactics, I knew that he pretends to be one of us just to make it justifiable for others to poor hatred against us.

It is shocking that people go to this extend to hate others.
Thank you brother.
Honestly, Some times I get shocked at the length, these guys will go to hate us.
Please let's help spread this so that others will be aware of their antics
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by KristaPretty(f): 8:48pm On May 17, 2020
If we see how a lot of things are prepared or made, no one would buy anything. To an extent there are certain things I prefer making myself because of how unhygienic they might be prepared.
It is well o
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by Kachi1194(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2020
bigiyaro:
yes of course, I was just curious about it.
oga its not how it is been produced in ikeduru IMO state
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2020
Golan007:
How oyinbo make wine.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11553867_unnamed_jpegeb81ef0de119b1bcb59ef5b3f061480c

Bros do not pay mind to goofy Nigerians who seemed to be ignorantly idiotic. They will drink campaign whine as if it is made in heaven and would not mind how Europeans produced the whine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2020
Kachi1194:
why are you quoting me?
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by TheStorier(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
ln my place , we do it stark naked but its the best palm oil anywhere in the country
grin grin grin grin Africans
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2020
Kachi1194:

It is done the old fashion way in Ikeduru Imo state.
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:34pm On May 17, 2020
Oga oo why are they swimming inside the palm oil naw?! This is not how we do our own oo embarassed embarassed

Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2020
We have not died since we have been eating it.
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by Okogiemikejr(m): 12:10am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=89651812]

Lol, Audio Oil you got there.

Only few uses Machine.
If yah producing palm oil Locally, there is no way they won't use their legs [/quote
U can mill oil without using legs except u don't know
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by Bekool(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2020
sassysure:
This is how it's done in small scale.

The big scale will pound and extract at the same time.

The people doing it like those up there should get awareness pls.

It doesn't look good at all

This picture reminds me of roasted yam and fresh red oil straight from the fire like this.
I miss home cry

The bad one is called uvurukutu. It's used with the palm fibre to produce local candles.
Nostalgic feelings.

I am from imo state this is exactly how palm oil is extracted and produced in all the communities I know that picture of women swimming in an earth pond of palm oil is definitely not igboland. How can people still use this very dirty archaic method to produce palm oil at this day and age?
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by Sammy07: 6:55am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Okogiemikejr post=89665648][/quote]

Maybe in this new era.
In the 90s, nah leg they use
Re: Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) by ibkkk(f): 7:48am On May 18, 2020
Even if those women have the urge to pee while production is on going, they do it right there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Generation Falls Below 4,000MW Amid Gas, Trasmission Problems / The 'spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral / JUST-IN: Current Status Of Obidients Airport Protest (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.