Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole (22238 Views)

The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole / Now That The North Has Found Oil By Simon Kolawole / Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by LordShiva97(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2020
It's saddening to know that many people don't read.
Nice write-up, let's see how the old diplomat will perform in his new role.
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by Kennyceez: 12:47pm On May 18, 2020
We won't hear word with this Gambari guy
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by Rashman578(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
Nice write up...
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by tot(f): 1:53pm On May 18, 2020
BlowYourMind:
All politicians speak one language in Nigeria, either in APC, PDP or AAA, whether in Kano,Imo,Logo, Lagos or Balyesa, they all speak corruption

I tell you. That is the common denominator.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by Ugonna62: 2:36pm On May 18, 2020
i wish the new chief of staff goodluck in his new position,meanwhile for your excellent and successfull brooding of day old chicks with lest than one percent mortality rate.check my signature.
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by Goalnaldo(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2020
Mankezi:
story story
my brain couldn't Carry me reach the end of
the story
same with me. I gave up towards the end grin
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by Bianda24: 3:10pm On May 18, 2020
We the younger generation might not be able to say much about Prof. Gambari, though we get our facts about him from the pages of history. From all I know, he is a bad man and that badness is inherent in him. The last line of Simon Kolawole's word shows one of what influenced him, this is euniciated thus "However, someone who has endured taunts of “Gambari pa Fulani” in his life must have developed antibodies by now".

The fear is that he might not be able to withstand the bullet.
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by DrCork: 3:21pm On May 18, 2020
tot:

I tell you. That is the common denominator.

Toto. Wow, darling I really really really really really really really love ya name, Toto. It make my body shiver. ..kaiiiii cheesy
Toto..please, How do u do & was your nomba please? Toto cheesy
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On May 18, 2020
God will grant him wisdom, intelligence, competence, loyalty and strength to effectively discharge his duties Aameen.
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by bjnice(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2020
Babatunde40:
If you read all through that post, send me your CV. You need a job

I actually read every dot of the word to the last letter.
Can I know which organization you slot to give out.
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by DozieInc(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2020
Babatunde40:
I read through the entire post.
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by calculator123(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2020
Babatunde40:
How do I send it?
I would be needing an email.

I am open to any graduate trainee position, software development and Data Analytics role.

Thanks.
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by AMvanquish: 12:07am On May 19, 2020
Someone7:
"Kwara and Kogi are the only northern states where Hausa is not the lingua franca"

Has the writer ever heard of Benue State? Kindly do your research properly

I'm sure he is unaware of Taraba too.
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by Millenniumlady(f): 9:34am On May 20, 2020
Sehring:
Check out my signature if you're into football betting
Hi
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by MyMouth(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Babatunde40 post=89677491]If you read all through that post, send me your CV. You need a job[/quote
I jus did, we are on lockdown here. So how about that job? undecided
Re: Welcome To Fire, Prof Gambari - Simon Kolawole by pinkbarby: 10:39pm On May 20, 2020
Yayonigga44:
What does he mean

Available land for sale behind Tuyil's Proposed University Site @ Airport Road, Ilorin , Kwara State @ N150,000 per plot. Call 0817934790 , 08116891684.
Company name: Jide Ejiba and co

Size: 100ft by 50ft
Registered Survey and Deed of assignment
Available to inspect at any time

Neighborhood:
Tuyil's Proposed University
Al faoz College
Golden Estate
Peace Pharmaceutical Industry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi / Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.