Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! (10669 Views)

See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today / Any Latest News On Assu Strike? / Latest News On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2011
Here you can get your latest happenings and informations about USTI. Presently the new students for 2010/2011 are preparing to resume by Friday 28th of January 2011. More info still to come just call 08032372449 for more info or www.facebook/Olufowora Godlaykay Yheenkhar. I'm always here for you do not listen or give your money to anyone of those scammers oooo!!! Take care and happy new year. Greatest USTITES!!!
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by kzzyjoe(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2011
Thanks man, I want to ask if there is any form on sale as present and If they accept 2result? thanks
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2011
All students of Usti you can start jumping up now!!!, because the school fees is now reduced from the initial 200,000 naira to 50,000 naira, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2011
Kzzyjoe, right now there are no forms on sale per say but I wld let you know immediately a form is on sale, Have a naice day.
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by Teaser4(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2011
@sonialy, i av bought the utme form,abt to start filling.abt usti,do they accept 2nd choice,i wana apply 4 business administration,how much is their acceptance fees,am happy dat d skul fees is downgraded,thanks to Gov. Fayemi, Oni is a bastard,pls gv me ur number we need to talk more, hows life in Ifaki,do u resid in d hostel or town. God bless u bro
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2011
Teaser how are u doing today, anyway life is fun and cool in Ifaki, Yes! USTI accepts 2nd choice and acceptance fee is 10,000 only. We're all happy about the reduction oooo, my guy 4get PDP, ACN is d best. You can call me on 08032372449
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by davinson: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2011
@ sonialy,pls dont b offended.r u sure they do collect 2nd choice? Cos i need 2 confirm b4 i use dem.pls i nid a beta state sch wit cheap sch fees.thank u God bless
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by Teaser4(m): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2011
@sonialy,thanks bro God bless u,be xpectn ma calls,ofcourse ACN is da bomb 4uk pdp,am aint voting 4 them, @da, Most of the state skuls in southwest are nt less dan 50k,if nt 4 d new governor in Ekiti Unad,Usti are very expensive,pls dnt choose OOU,their tuition is cool xpensive imagine freshers gona pay 350k,i drop their admisn to sit 4 anoda jamb,imagine they are stil on strike, goodluck
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by wahleyz(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2011
pls guys,i want to know if usti accept 2nd choice nd do they offer commercial course, thanks
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by enessye(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
@sonialy pls do they offer economics or accounting and when is the form coming out.
(HOSTEL)?
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by Teaser4(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hey guys,check d utme 2011 brochure,u wil find it there,they wana start it dis year,al management courses
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by Teaser4(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2011
@sonialy, Usti,do they accept direct entry,i av a pal that wana apply 4 d.e in ur skul
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by davinson: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2011
thanks sonialy,i will choose them now,thanks once more.i really appreciate.are you a student there? my number 08085404034 pls if there any info call or flash,i will call u back
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by DrAbana(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2011
The latest news about The University of Science and Technology Ifaki Ekiti State (USTI), is on the merger of the University and TUNEDIK with UNAD. Gov Kayode Fayemi said the state lacks sufficient funds to run the two Universities and a College of Education (TUNEDIK) which were established by the then Gov Segun Oni. Gov Fayemi then set up a committee to organised an Education summit in April 2011 to look into the Educational matters of the state with the merger case being the main. Few Weeks later,the Vice chancellors of the three said institutions were sacked instantly for untold reasons. Ever since April uptill now,the numerous students and staffs of these three Ekiti state owned institutions have been kept in the dark about the Governors plans towards either merging the 3 institutions or leaving them to remain as full-fledged institutions. We Are Waiting, !!! By doctorleke a 1st class material of USTI.
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
Recently,the Ekiti state house of assembly passed and approved the bill to merge the three state owned Universities together. The bill which was one of the bills passed to the 4th assembly by Gov Fayemi as their first assignment on assumption to office,has been approved successfully by the assembly.
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by Teaser4(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hi sonialy,so whats gona happen after the merging,will they change their names, hope it wont affect we applicants, ? Thanks for the info
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by Mynd44: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2011
I don't think the applicants will be affected
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2011
The Ekiti State House of Assembly has passed a bill approving the merger of the University of Science and Technology, Ifaki; the University of Education, Ikere-Ekiti; and the University of Ado-Ekiti.

The bill, which seeks the consolidation of the three state universities, was passed at a plenary session in Ado-Ekiti.

The Majority Leader of the House, Mr. Churchill Adedipe, moved the motion for the passage of the bill into law and urged his colleagues to consider it on its merit.

He said that participants at an education summit at the instance of Governor Kayode Fayemi, had recommended that the state should run just one university instead of the existing three.

The motion was seconded by Mr. Ade Ajayi, who represents Oye I Constituency.

The legislators agreed that the state did not have the financial muscle to run three universities.

They said that it was a misplaced priority for the state to run three mushroom universities and urged that they should be merged into one. The speaker of the assembly, Dr. Adewale Omirin, lauded the legislators for their contribution, saying the approval would bring development to the education sector in the state.

The Task Force/Visitation Panel on the Education Sector set up by Fayemi had recommended that two of the universities be merged with UNAD, which is the oldest state-owned university.

The panel, however, recommended that the College of Education, also in Ikere-Ekiti, be retained to continue to train teachers at the National Certificate of Education and degree levels.

The 123-page report was signed by the chairman of the panel, Dr. Deji Adegbite; secretary, Mr. Jide Akinleye, and 13 other members, of the panel, which was constituted by Fayemi on resumption in office.

Speculations have been made to name the merged University Ekiti State University.
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
Please note that applicant students of these Universities are not affected in anyway. The only issue is that the same PostUTME would be conducted for applicants of the two Universities,and it might lead to competition of the applicants. Last year 180 was the cut-off mark, lets wait to see what the managements decission wld be this year!
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by fuhadarsenal: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2011
pls is usti post ume form for 2011/2012 out?
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by Speedster(m): 5:20am On Jul 23, 2011
Hi bro, pls i choosed usti and nw am hearing of the merger, i want to knw hw usti post utme will be this year and if the merger has been completed. Thanks a million.
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by tpia5: 5:28am On Jul 23, 2011
interesting.
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2011
USTI POSTUTME 2011 IS OUT!!! Prospective students of the University Of Science and Technology Ifaki-Ekiti(USTI),who choosed the University as either First/Second choice and scored above 200 in UTME 2011,should pls note that the screening excercise for this year would take place on the 9th of August 2011. Students are to make an E-tranzact payment of #1000 in any branch of First Bank nation wide. A slip will be issued to the applicants after payment,which would be further used for on-line registration on the University web-site: www.usti.edu.ng. It must be noted here that online registration closes on the 5th of August. Students who never choosed the University but scored above 200 can also apply.
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by davinson: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2011
@sonialy, its joshua.pls, i want to know the school fee,when one gain admission? And what course are you offering.cos i applied for chemistry. y i asked is becos i want to know the school post-utme subjects for chemistry.thanks.i'll call u later for private issue ok.
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by Speedster(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2011
Thank you very much @sonialy.
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by moutew: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2011
INFORMATION ON Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife 2011 POST UME SCREENING EXERCISE

This is to inform all UME candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2010/2011 University Matriculation Examination and made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first and/or second choice to note that there shall be a POST-UME screening exercise on Saturday, AUGUST 13, 2011. Candidates are expected to be seated latest by 11 am.

FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ON-LINE ONLY
Candidates should register on-line by accessing the university website (www.oauife.edu.ng or http:\\eportal.oauife.edu.ng), to fill and submit the application form. After submitting the completed application form, two (2) copies, which will automatically contain the candidate?s digital photograph from JAMB, as well as the exact screening venue, should be printed and brought to the screening venue. One of these two original copies will be submitted on the day of the screening exercise together with a copy of the candidate?s UME score print-out, and the other copy at the screening centre on admission and resumption of studentship at Obafemi Awolowo University.

The scratch card will be used by only one candidate for registration.

It has always been the tradition of oau ile-ife every year, not to distribute their post ume scratch cards for sale, to banks outside ile- ife for oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state. Every year oau post ume candidates outside ile ife osun state usually find it difficult to buy oau post ume scratch cards and later resulting to traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards.

Save urself the rigours of going to the banks outside ile-ife osun state to buy oau post ume scratch cards only to find out that oau post ume scratch cards are not sold outside ile - ife banks, or traveling from long distance to ile-ife just to buy oau post ume scratch cards. I can let you can get the oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife Presently, I'm not sure the scratch card will be available for sale all over Nigeria or Outside ile-ife osun state. I'm willing to help interested oau post ume candidates buy their oau post ume scratch cards from banks in ile ife and send them the details of the oau post ume scratch cards to them through sms.

My numbers are:
07055499054;08033232989

accont details:
BOLARINWA MUTIU OLAYINKA
GTB ILE IFE BRACH

BEST OF LUCK !
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by buy1get2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
best of luck to you guyz seeking admission!!
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
For those having problems with getting the USTI PostUTME E-tranzact,I would advice you to call me NOW before it's too late. Pls note that the University is now selling the form for #3000 through First Bank. You can call me on 08032372449. I wish you all Goodluck as you prepare for the screening excercise. Take care! Always Keeping You Informed!
Re: University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! by SONIALY(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2011
This is to inform all registered candidates for the Post-UTME Screening excercise of University of Science and Technology,Ifaki-Ekiti(USTI),that the excercise has been re-scheduled to Wednesday 17th August 2011. This is in compliance with the Ekiti State Universities Consolidation arrangement and to allow more candidates to register. The screening excercise will take place at the UNAD Campus. Check the university website: www.usti.edu.ng Or Call Leke on 08032372449.

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroon [use Of English Thread] / FUOYE Investigates Attack On Fayemi’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.