Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) (66724 Views)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Shhhh01(f): 12:21pm On May 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I just wonder what you're still doing taking pictures with that animal when my humble self would have inserted stick down it's anus and out it's mouth because it's roasting time.
Aye le ooooo ikosi ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2020
saintbillion:

the little boy is crying cause his mom ask him to set the bird free. she said the bird might have been use as a sacrifice
when I was a kid we caught something of these nature. We were very happy and set up a fire to roast it only to be interupted by our neighbour (a woman) she said the poor bird might have been used as a sacrifice by the white garments church a stone throw from our house.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by SaturnNick(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2020
saintbillion:
Please Nairalanders What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird

Went to a friend's house this morning and saw this pretty little white bird caught by one of his younger brother.

Was dumbfounded when he ask me the name of the bird as I've never seen a pure white bird in my entire life.

Please Landers any idea?
This is a pigeon. I keep them as pets and for their meat too. There are many other colors and breeds.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2020
Its call eyele
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Jimmyld231: 9:07pm On May 21, 2020
Odere koko cross breed
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Jimmyld231: 9:13pm On May 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Please caution them not to be holding birds by their feathers, it's very bad. It hots, but because they couldn't say, we care less. Too Everyone as well, stop holding fowls by Their two wings. You're harming them UNKNOWINGLY.
So na leg you wan take hold fowl before abi head. Only don't hold them in one feather hold the two feather together that's all
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by ThatFairGuy: 9:20pm On May 21, 2020
Jimmyld231:
So na leg you wan take hold fowl before abi head. Only don't hold them in one feather hold the two feather together that's all
With that, you're hurting them. You clasp their two wings together with body and carry them.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Jimmyld231: 9:23pm On May 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

With that, you're hurting them. You clasp their two wings together with body and carry them.
what of when you want to vaccinate them. For new castle diseases you inject them in there wings so how would I hold them
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by TheSourcerer: 9:46pm On May 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:
I just wonder what you're still doing taking pictures with that animal when my humble self would have inserted stick down it's anus and out it's mouth because it's roasting time.
nice
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:58am On May 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
That is a pigeon.

Eyele in Yoruba Language

It isn’t fully grown, the reason why it’s beak looks like that
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by ThatFairGuy: 6:50am On May 22, 2020
Jimmyld231:
what of when you want to vaccinate them. For new castle diseases you inject them in there wings so how would I hold them
Seems like you don't get the logic, vaccination is completely different.
ONE SHOULD NOT LIFT THEM WITH THEIR WINGS, WITH THAT, THEIR BODY WEIGHT SUSPENDS ON THE JOINT WHICH IS HARMFUL TO THEM. It's a common practice but we need to change
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nmezor(f): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
OP, wat later happened to the Dove?was it later set free?
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Nmezor:
OP, wat later happened to the Dove?was it later set free?
yes dear. His mom insist we set the poor dove free.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nmezor(f): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
saintbillion:
yes dear. His mom insist we set the poor dove free.
okay, I see
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by saintbillion(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nmezor:
okay, I see
hehe. Wat do u see?
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nmezor(f): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
saintbillion:
hehe. Wat do u see?
Nothing o...don't mind me smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.