Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) (66739 Views)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by apexc550: 9:18pm On May 20, 2020
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Chris2863(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2020
That's someone's pigeon you guys kidnapped
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by babtoundey(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2020
This is named Eyele in Yoruba. It comes in various colours.

Eyele kii bonile je kobonile my ko doju iku re ko yeri.

A pigeon will not dwell and dine with her benefactor only to betray her in season of death or hardship.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by sugarboy1142: 9:21pm On May 20, 2020
Pigeon
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2020
in Igbo language...is that not kpalakuku ?
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 20, 2020
Looks like a dove.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by ikorodureporta: 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
dis na Immigrant
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nezero(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:

the little boy is crying cause his mom ask him to set the bird free. she said the bird might have been use as a sacrifice

It's possible oo
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Layksaide(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2020
This is a pigeon. Undoubtedly a pigeon
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:

the little boy is crying cause his mom ask him to set the bird free. she said the bird might have been use as a sacrifice
african mentality everything is always evil to them
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Hoodbilonia: 9:28pm On May 20, 2020
House bird
Pigeons

Dey can fight for rice esp cooked one
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by micflo28(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2020
Thats an albino pigeon ofcourse
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
The name na "nnunu".....
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by osuntokun(m): 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
It's a pigeon. When pigeon are used for sacrifice (ebo). It will never fly again even with the wings intact.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by kenny160: 9:31pm On May 20, 2020
lol is pegeon
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Shafiiimran99: 9:33pm On May 20, 2020
Eyele / Pigeon
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by DejiRapz(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2020
��
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by awoo47: 9:34pm On May 20, 2020
illicit:
pigeon or dove
scientifically no difference
a dove is basically a white pigeon... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Calicoe: 9:34pm On May 20, 2020
This one is lekeleke na
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by gulfer: 9:35pm On May 20, 2020
Dove or albatross, those are the pure white plumaged birds I know cool cool cool
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Enwhen(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:
Pics

Don't eat it ...it's DOVE ....if it fly on its own to your house , walahi , it's a sign of, peace, blessings ahead and healing from any kind of sickness...

I'm not a spiritualist but I have seen it countless of times happened ...
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by dontbothermuch: 9:43pm On May 20, 2020
It's a pigeon, set it free
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Onyi22(f): 9:49pm On May 20, 2020
Common Dove u know know
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by kenoz(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2020
That's pidgeon
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by BushDoctor123: 9:52pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:
Lalasticlala meat is here
Lala no dey chop dis kind meat except snake.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by dheolexaone(f): 9:53pm On May 20, 2020
Aparo
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by mastermaestro(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2020
Possiblegee:
african mentality everything is always evil to them

Keep quiet, European wannabe! That's a sacrificed bird you are seeing there. You think the world starts and ends in its natural state? Have you even traveled abroad? I know your kind.
This whole world is controlled by spiritual forces, and every nation on earth acknowledges the influence of the spiritual.
The world is a deep dark place.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 20, 2020
Adaba
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Plut01: 10:08pm On May 20, 2020
Volkswagen90:
Adaba

That's not Adaba/lekeleke but eye ile (white pigeon). My brother has like 34 of such at home. They feed mostly on waste grains.

Adaba will never move alone. They move in drove and they have slightly long neck as compared to the one posted by the OP

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Orpe7(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2020
Go dash RCCG
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2020
All these Yoruba boys grin : grin grin
blowjohn:

The only Baru I know is Alabaru.
Those boys that help to carry load for people in the market
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Brown02: 10:24pm On May 20, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.