Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

PHCN Crazy Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Crazy Bill (504 Views)

Nigerians To Receive 1 Million PHCN Meters For Free / Ex-minister Fumes Over N29,000 ‘crazy Bill’ For Power Not Used / See What These Guys Did To PHCN Official Over Disconnection Of Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Crazy Bill by dheespectre: 2:15pm On May 18, 2020
Good day all..
I would like to know how to go about crazy billing from phcn.

In my apartment, there's no prepaid meter, no way to bill at all. Due to that, phcn brings crazy bills every month, even as high as 30k! Whenever they come around, the first thing they do is to cut off my wire.. Every time! Now, what they told me from the local office is that I should be paying 10k every month irrespective of the amount brought. 10k when I'm using just 1 TV, 2 fans, and 2 bulbs only!!!

I'm so fed up because each time they come, they cut off my line. Telling me that I'm owing outstanding of 150k... The 150k that accumulated from the 20k, 30k monthly bills they've been bringing..

The least amount I've paid so far is 7k in a month. Most months, I pay higher when I'm not running a factory.

Please anyone that has been in this situation before how did you go about it? It is just so annoying.. No meter, they just bring any bill they like.
Re: PHCN Crazy Bill by GraGra247(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
PHCN is the biggest corruption infested establishment in Nigeria. They are the daylight armed robbers nobody talks about.

All their management staff are "undercover" billionaires. They hide their wealth so as not to be apprehended.

Nearly everybody you know suffers or have once suffered from this rogue estimated bill fraud. Myself inclusive.

They once billed me over N24,000 for a month we never enjoyed power supply throughout. I had to resort to solar power supply since then.

Unfortunately Nigerians will rather suffer and die than fight for their rights.

My advice: Disconnect from PHCN and look for an understanding neighbor and connect to his PHCN power and share the bill.

OR get Solar power supply.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Lamido Yuguda As New DG Of The Securities & Exchange Commission / Nigerians Are 'better Together' By Tolu Ogunlesi / Everlasting Joy Foundation Distribute Palliative To The Widows & Needy In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.