Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

President Buhari Discloses What He Discussed With Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Discloses What He Discussed With Governors (503 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Buhari Discloses How Returned $311m Abacha Loot Will Be Spent / 2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Discloses What He Discussed With Governors by Newsman01: 2:55pm On May 18, 2020
President Of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has Disclosed to the General Public the Full Details of the Meeting he had with 36 State Governors including the Minister of Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

The Nigerian President had the Meeting through Virtual Communication Channel and he was seen given A Clear hearing from Different Governor's of the State in Discussion about how to Curb the widespread of Covid-19 and also making sure that Citizens Lacks nothing while Hiding to Prevent Contracting the Infection that have Killed Close to 300,000 People worldwide.

He made the Disclosure through his Media Officiated with his Name on Popular Social Media Platform, Twitter.

Torixus Reported that the President said that he Have Directed his appointed 15 Men Presidential Task Force on Covid-19 to work hand in hand with all the State Governors to Succeed in mitigating the Outbreak that has Currently Trapped Over 5,900 Nigerians in Sick Bed.

'In my meeting with the Governors today, I informed them that I have directed the Presidential Task Force on Covid-19 to work very closely with all State Governors."

He also Pointed out that Covid-19 can be Clean out from Nigerian Surface if Only all the organization of Health Sector, Security Agencies, Government and the People works Hand to hand. Because "To succeed in containing this pandemic we have to improve collaboration." He Concluded.

Source: https://www.torixus.com/2020/05/president-buhari-discloses-what-he.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Discloses What He Discussed With Governors by obi4eze(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
angry

Which President? As far as I am concerned Nigeria has no President. This country is just afloat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Discloses What He Discussed With Governors by Sunmolar(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2020
if not,by the time the pandemic is over states vaults will be crying for help.... billions would be syphoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Discloses What He Discussed With Governors by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 18, 2020
They met on how to share the loots as usual
Bunch of thieves and slowpoke followers ready to bite you in their defense
What a fvckery of a Nation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

No Imo State Governor Has Ever Visited Me. Victoria Mbakwe / Nigeria Is Cursed Until Perpetrators Of $600 Billion Heist Are Charge And Jailed / It’s Shameful To Lie Against A Dead Man’ — Abacha’s Wife Speaks On Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.